FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 10, 2013 @ 08:24 AM
Glo'bito

Right now J.Cole.

Lost Best New Artist in Grammy

Didnt get nomination for Sideline Story and loses to Drake for Take Care.

And Now loses to Kanye for major attention and sales, will probably lose for best rap album to either Yeezus, or Good Kid Madd City. lmao.

Cole tryna compete with Kanye on album sales lmao

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 10, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
Master Flash

I'm loving this thread. Ya'll basically said it all really. I'm going to put my two cents in and agree with these rappers in no particular order:

First off Nas didn't take as many L's as he did W's. But I agree, he deserved better.

Canibus: One of the best rappers who never did it
J.Cole: Yes lord! I can't help but feel sorry for him but I really don't HA!
DMX: One of the best rappers of all time and has been smoking crack since he was like 16.
The Game: I don't really know why I used to consider him a good rapper but he def. took some L's, HA!
Wale: In the same position as J. Cole
Bow Wow: This nigga was actually starting to turn his career around for the better. But then Young Money happened to him like so many others in the past (i.e. Curren$y). Therefore he took a major L. Pay attention to history fellas...
Curren$y: SMH
Big L and Dolla: Sick ass rappers that died before their career started...
Cassidy: Nice rhymes brah, but what's your gimmick?
Lil B: Was in special education fellas, give him a break
Chingy: Brah, in your defense... it did look like a chick man. You still should've known better.

I digress.

Changing the Past.

June 10, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
NapoleonComplex

what happend to kcris or whoever made that song hit me with a text
He's now giving simp advice on YouTube

Thread should be changed to "Rapper with Biggest L vol. Not including KrisKay" 
RIP 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

June 10, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
kbos

Yo HOW HAS NOBODY SAID JA RULE

I know you guys aren't that young, remember when it wasn't a hit if ja wasn't on it? Remember murrrrddaaaa, the whole inc was blowin between 3rd-8th grade then ja started playin himself and 50 wrecked him.

Yung Berg and Joe Buddens have taken so many Ls they are literally more famous for taking Ls than they are for their music, for real if it wasn't for their Ls nobody would even know who they are... Heads wanna throw NaS in the mix but lets be real we hold this mother fucker to such high expectations on a relative scale his Ls are just lifes typical ups and downs.

Vanilla Ice was before our time, but how many rappers took a fat L 20 years ago and are still known for mega-tron Ls.
June 10, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
NapoleonComplex

Kbos is right tho 
Ja was on top of the fucking world.....then in da club dropped....and then wanksta

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

June 10, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
qrct1

Papoose lost 

aeterna13.com

June 10, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
Glo'bito

Papoose lost 
possibly the most underrated L. took years to finally drop the Nacirema Dream when he finally did nobody gave a shit.
Also he was dropped from Jive lol.

Also I might add; Benzino, Yung Berg, Lil Zane, Plies and 40 Glocc.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 10, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

gotta be young berg.
June 11, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
Daws

Yung berg dude is always getting beat up
June 11, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
oneallah

Yo HOW HAS NOBODY SAID JA RULE

I know you guys aren't that young, remember when it wasn't a hit if ja wasn't on it? Remember murrrrddaaaa, the whole inc was blowin between 3rd-8th grade then ja started playin himself and 50 wrecked him.

Yung Berg and Joe Buddens have taken so many Ls they are literally more famous for taking Ls than they are for their music, for real if it wasn't for their Ls nobody would even know who they are... Heads wanna throw NaS in the mix but lets be real we hold this mother fucker to such high expectations on a relative scale his Ls are just lifes typical ups and downs.

Vanilla Ice was before our time, but how many rappers took a fat L 20 years ago and are still known for mega-tron Ls.
but didnt ice quit music for a while, i remember dude had a construction show or something, and is it true that dude had the best selling rap album? i heard or read that somewhere
June 11, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
jamesjebbia

nas taking L's doesnt mean he isn't one of the best of all time but just off the fact he has no grammy's is saying something
June 11, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
astonished

Soulja Boy

(WTB) Grey Tyson (L)

June 11, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
Villain™

- Supa Rise

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 11, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
Villain™

tracy jackson
Tracy Isnt a rapper
You push over cliff whilst eating potatoe chips till yo ass gets crisp! gay because you aint seen no tits!

- Supa Rise
WAIT DIDNT SEEE THIS, ANOTHER L. LMAOOO

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 11, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
Kapitol

nas taking L's doesnt mean he isn't one of the best of all time but just off the fact he has no grammy's is saying something
no it isn't, who gives a shit about a grammy?

June 11, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
jamesjebbia

no it isn't, who gives a shit about a grammy?

ludacris has a grammy b, every time he gets fucked over winning that's a L whether you wann acknowledge it or not 
June 11, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
Kapitol

i would acknowledge it if the grammies actually meant something. they don't. it's just a promotional tool for the music industry. the grammies have been considered a runnning joke of an award for over a decade. i would take 5 bucks over a grammy.
June 11, 2013 @ 09:52 AM
veryrareandbased

i would acknowledge it if the grammies actually meant something. they don't. it's just a promotional tool for the music industry. the grammies have been considered a runnning joke of an award for over a decade. i would take 5 bucks over a grammy.
shut up

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

June 11, 2013 @ 09:59 AM
veryrareandbased

I'm loving this thread. Ya'll basically said it all really. I'm going to put my two cents in and agree with these rappers in no particular order:

First off Nas didn't take as many L's as he did W's. But I agree, he deserved better.

Canibus: One of the best rappers who never did it
J.Cole: Yes lord! I can't help but feel sorry for him but I really don't HA!
DMX: One of the best rappers of all time and has been smoking crack since he was like 16.
The Game: I don't really know why I used to consider him a good rapper but he def. took some L's, HA!
Wale: In the same position as J. Cole
Bow Wow: This nigga was actually starting to turn his career around for the better. But then Young Money happened to him like so many others in the past (i.e. Curren$y). Therefore he took a major L. Pay attention to history fellas...
Curren$y: SMH
Big L and Dolla: Sick ass rappers that died before their career started...
Cassidy: Nice rhymes brah, but what's your gimmick?
Lil B: Was in special education fellas, give him a break
Chingy: Brah, in your defense... it did look like a chick man. You still should've known better.

I digress.
The Game? No. He ether's anyone that fucks with him. Ended the reign of G-Unit by himself and scarred 50 Cents music career forever. And ask 40 Glocc what happened too. 

Wale is steady but not in the same boat as JCole. Wale will never win but doesnt lose. If that makes sense.

Curren$y? How the hell can you say he takes Ls when the fact that HE left young money/cash money and ended up being better than half or ALL of the artists on Young Money today and started his own label and being a respectable artist in todays hip hop scene.

Lil B will never lose. Period.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

June 11, 2013 @ 10:04 AM
Glo'bito

^ Agree with everything you said. I didnt catch that before but how dare you talk about Lil B like that, 
The Based God takes no L's.

June 11, 2013 @ 01:03 PM
Master Flash

Ya'll niggas are crazy. I was defending Lil B. He definitely takes some Ls though.

You're right about Wale being in the grey area. But in my book if its not a win, its a definitely a loss brah.

The Game loves to suck Dr. Dre's dick on record. That's an instant L in my book. My nigga used to be a male stripper with a tattoo of a butterfly on his got damn face and then had to nerve to cover it up.

The Game's Loss record: 5+

Changing the Past.

June 11, 2013 @ 01:45 PM
DStyles

naus lost 

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 11, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
bapa

I don't understand how j-cole is still relevant. honestly i really have no idea
June 11, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
bapa

nigga looks like a fucking loser everywhere he goes
June 11, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

cause the dude is a genius + great producer?
I honestly dont get the hate j cole is getting, alright he does look like a fuckboy, but his productions are always on point
his verse on looking for trouble is insane
production game on point
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAp0zlbcMcs

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

June 11, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
DStyles

cause the dude is a genius + great producer?
I honestly dont get the hate j cole is getting, alright he does look like a fuckboy, but his productions are always on point
his verse on looking for trouble is insane
production game on point
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAp0zlbcMcs
That's the J Cole everybody wants but instead we get this snooze fest. And his production is below average. He needs to rap over a fucking mike will or young chop beat. Born Sinner is boring. Sideline Story at least had Work Out. Even Medium Sean's music is far more enjoyable to listen too. 

Ever since GKMC dropped, Cole got pushed back to the line.

Drizzy and Kendrick are the current twin towers of this generation

Rakim and BDK
2Pac and Big
Jay-Z and Naus
Drizzy and Kendrick

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 11, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

The game ended G-Unit alright, but it wasn't no damn victory, As Jimmy Iovine Said, "He ruined the hip hop beatles." G-Unit was about to go on a No Limit Records type run till the Lame came through and ruined it all. The constant name drops,tattooed rappers, Rappers that didn't even like him, Change of heart L, 15 min diss/snooze songs, Tattoo L's, Male Stripper L, Dr Dre obsession, even after Dre fired him. L, Going back to world star hip hop fights to restart your career, L. The list goes on and on.
June 12, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
Glo'bito

Not sure if anyone mentioned him already but Papoose for finally putting out the Nacriema Dream album since almost
a decade & nobody give a shit.

Also 2 Chainz for recently getting robbed in SF.

June 12, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

bow wow he got raped by a broomstick
June 12, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
i01111000

Ja Rule, Yung LA, 40 Glocc in that order.

Ja Rule had an actual successful career
Yung LA made it to the radio
40 Glocc is 40 Glocc

Please login first to reply.