Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 8, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
No Fuxx Given

Tomorrow, on June 8th, I graduate from high school and I have to admit: I don't know what to think. On one side it sucks because I have to enter the real world (kinda- I'm going to college), I won't see most of my senior class ever again in my life, I don't feel like I "left my mark" and inevitably me and my close friends will grow apart... On the other hand I have an ultimate freedom, this is the beginning of the rest of my life, I get a chance to reinvent myself at college, etc. 

To those of you who have already gone thru this stage/are currently going thru it right now: How is/was it? Any advice? 

Not even gonna lie I'm kinda scared b 

Fly on little wing

June 8, 2013 @ 02:15 AM

Inactive

welcome to the rest of your life
June 8, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
Silver Price

where u goin to school?

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

June 8, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
No Fuxx Given

where u goin to school?
A state school in PA

Fly on little wing

June 8, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
craigsagersuit

"On the other hand I have an ultimate freedom, this is the beginning of the rest of my life, I get a chance to reinvent myself at college, etc."

looks like you got ya answer right there b 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 8, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
REVS

Senior week at Ocean City was the best. I probably lost a good month off my life down there, cause I smoked at least 2 cartons of Newports and almost drank myself to death every day from 6pm to 6am for a week. But it was fun.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 8, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
Fitch

I almost know the feeling but I almost don't. Once you're officially out for a while you'll realize that even though high school may have been fun, the only people that long for those days are the ones who peaked there. Don't be one of them.
June 8, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
B Low Brown

You made it breh

Lifes gonna suck now, you're actually going to have to try 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

June 8, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
Glo'bito

I graduate next week Thursday.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

June 8, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
cheyaaa

congrats but its time for you to grow up.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 8, 2013 @ 06:48 AM
tmwtg

Making me feel old as fuck for just graduating from college.
June 8, 2013 @ 07:49 AM
oneallah

welcome to real life now, you can ether go to college and fuck up your life literally
or not go and get a job at radioshack 
June 8, 2013 @ 03:54 PM
tRick

dont matter if you left your mark in high school. What matters is how you leave your mark at the reunion. you gonna be  successful or that nigga who didnt do shit and payin child support for 2 kids? 
as far as friends, I got my college friends but my best friends from high school are still my best friends and we visit each other at our respective colleges. but most niggas arent worth shit after high school.
June 9, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
No Fuxx Given

Well I'm back from graduation and I gotta say it was pretty awesome actually. There was this one dude though went to my high school around the 70's but didn't get to graduate since he had to go to the war in Vietnam, so they let him walk today and man, I almost cried when it was his turn. I may sound like a bitch now, but dog, it was one of those moments where you had to be there. The audience was asked to hold applause so that no ones name would be drowned out but when his name was called the place erupted and we gave him a standing O. 

Also, I realized I gotta step my game up. Some of deez niggas got slurped MAD HARD bc they did good in school and shit. I'm no hater tho I give them their props.. they earned it. Bull from my school goin to Harvard bruh.

I gotta represent my race better too all these ppl who were going to these prestigious colleges were either White or Indian. Fuck that

ight wish me luck guys

Fly on little wing

June 13, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
Glo'bito

my graduations today fam. wake up this morning & started listening to Good Morning by Yeezus to give me
that motivation. cool

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

June 13, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
craigsagersuit

Well I'm back from graduation and I gotta say it was pretty awesome actually. There was this one dude though went to my high school around the 70's but didn't get to graduate since he had to go to the war in Vietnam, so they let him walk today and man, I almost cried when it was his turn. I may sound like a bitch now, but dog, it was one of those moments where you had to be there. The audience was asked to hold applause so that no ones name would be drowned out but when his name was called the place erupted and we gave him a standing O. 

Also, I realized I gotta step my game up. Some of deez niggas got slurped MAD HARD bc they did good in school and shit. I'm no hater tho I give them their props.. they earned it. Bull from my school goin to Harvard bruh.

I gotta represent my race better too all these ppl who were going to these prestigious colleges were either White or Indian. Fuck that

ight wish me luck guys
my graduations today fam. wake up this morning & started listening to Good Morning by Yeezus to give me
that motivation.
wish yall the best of luck brehs 

i hope we all make it out there in this game of life 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 13, 2013 @ 06:34 PM
Captain Al

good luck fam

i'm almost there

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

June 13, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
Gilly Suits

Congratz and don't go into college without a plan/having fun. Those are the last years of your life you can drink without worrying about job in morning. Fcuking random girls and dressing the way you want (unless you get a cool job most people don't so...). But nonetheless congratz. Any honors or anything? Also what was your quote?

Culective.com //

Please login first to reply.