Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
June 9, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
oneallah

I just want the government to publicly announce "yeah, we found alien(s)/ they found us."
They hid too much stuff about technology, but I guess they have have a good reason for it, i.e war.
EXACTLY, there are SO MANY fucking reports in news stations in the past where they show the army had found spacecraft 
aliens are 100% real

like my home jebbia said back there, in our literal infinite long universe with trillions of more planets possibly just like ours its IMPOSSIBLE that theere cant be life outside of earth
idk why some people just dont get it

BTW WHAT ABOUT BIGFOOT, THAT SHIT REAL? IVE SEEN SHOWS ABOUT IT, WHAT DO YOU THINK? ABOUT THESE OTHER MONSTERS TOO, CHUBACABRA, AND THE LEGENDARY LOCHNESS MONSTER
June 9, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
protoman

Explain Tower 7 faggots
June 9, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
Panther.

Explain Tower 7 faggots

"On September 11, 2001, 7 WTC was damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed. The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed completely at 5:21:10 pm.[2] The collapse began when a critical internal column buckled and triggered structural failure throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of a rooftop penthouse structure at 5:20:33 pm."

wow this thing is great!!! its this new invention called google i would highly suggest it

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 9, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
crumpet

I believe 9/11 was an inside job. I'm no Tryna argue about it or force my opinion on anyone else but that's just what I believe.

Please login first to reply.