June 8, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
WhoIsCaesar

I don't. I think all of it is bullshit people use to hate and go against people with power.

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

June 8, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
TigerWoods

they're entertaining
June 8, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
origins

People get into it so much that they convince themselves to believe what they want to believe.
June 8, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
Glo'bito

No  (10 char)

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 8, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
spriteremix

People get into it so much that they convince themselves to believe what they want to believe.
true

and a majority of humans are sheep unable to critically think for themselves

all u gotta do is tell them what "it is" and they will run with it like its fact
June 8, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
jamesjebbia

rarely but they're fun to discuss 
June 8, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
B Low Brown

I used to think that Alex jones shit had some truth to them. Nigga would be like "martial law in October" & I'd be all scared in the back of my mind & shit. Smh. 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

June 8, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
temper

The only thing I believe Is those corrupt politicians that try to run our system.

The fuck you looking at....

June 8, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
jacobsever

Moon Landing was a hoax.

June 8, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
swervin

i believe the conspiracy that OP is a faggot
June 8, 2013 @ 04:18 AM

Inactive

Wow fuck this girl is beautiful
June 8, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
andrews

I do. I see them happening everyday around my workplace..
June 8, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
________

June 8, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
DreamCast

I do sometimes 

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

June 8, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
╒rozzy

Most conspiracy theorists seem to be basement dwellers 

June 8, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
Kapitol

i saw this video on the sandy hook shooting, and how it was all put together so perfectly to seem like an American tragedy,but it was really a set up by Obama. The detail they went into and the facts about where the school was and the town was really weird also. I don't believe it but if you think about how many shootings were in the news this past year, ever since the aurora shootings, I feel like they're just featured more in news more than ever. 
yes there are more shootings but there is no conspiracy. it is because of the media that there are more frequent shootings happening. these mentally deranged individuals see all the media attention that the killers received from events like aurora and columbine and then go and do copycat shootings. these shootings will keep occurring as long as the media gives them attention. it's quite a big problem with no easy answer because on one hand the public has the right to be informed of such events, but on the other hand all the news stories and extended coverage are in fact the cause of mass shootings becoming more rampant.
June 8, 2013 @ 07:54 AM
oneallah

i got into it a couple of years about that illuminati and shit
after a while i was like what the fuck is the point if all the theories are real?
its not like were going to do something about it, hell even when the president takes a shit a conspiracy comes out about how long he took or did he use toilet paper or not

but the ones that i am really into right now are ALIENS, THAT SHIT IS FUCKING REAL
June 8, 2013 @ 08:15 AM
jamesjebbia

i got into it a couple of years about that illuminati and shit
after a while i was like what the fuck is the point if all the theories are real?
its not like were going to do something about it, hell even when the president takes a shit a conspiracy comes out about how long he took or did he use toilet paper or not

but the ones that i am really into right now are ALIENS, THAT SHIT IS FUCKING REAL
of course just looking at it realistically we cant be the only people in the entire universe 
June 8, 2013 @ 01:08 PM
Kilog

Moon Landing was a hoax.
This is the only conspiracy theory I really believe. There's just to many things that don't add up. If they actually made it to the moon then they probably never landed. The footage of the landing is very suspicious. Also the moon is not safe it's exposed to solar flares and radiation. Maybe they were just really lucky, but there's a reason why humans haven't been to space (outside the atmosphere) since.
June 8, 2013 @ 01:12 PM
thesaurusist

I'm not even gonna get started...the feds is watching.
June 8, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
kumonoy

Moon Landing was a hoax.
This is the only conspiracy theory I really believe. There's just to many things that don't add up. If they actually made it to the moon then they probably never landed. The footage of the landing is very suspicious. Also the moon is not safe it's exposed to solar flares and radiation. Maybe they were just really lucky, but there's a reason why humans haven't been to space (outside the atmosphere) since.
invalid...if we made it to mars why not the moon brazz
June 8, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
Kilog

^ We've only sent robots to mars not humans. The farthest we ever go is the international space station which is inside the atmosphere.
June 8, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
Panther.

I can't even begin to fathom how stupid some of you are

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 8, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
cakejarr

To an extent there is a New World Order who dictate and control world policy, search up The Bilderberg Group, they hold influence over nearly every nation.
June 8, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
bjornvan

PRISM
Obama to citizens
we are spying on you
deal with it.
BTW you might say "eh im not doing anything illegal so I shouldnt worry"
But remember how nazi's found were jews stayed and would hide..
So theres one more conspiracy theory proven to be true..
To be honest people that shrug everything off as a conspiracy theory pisses me off.Like people died for us to have these rights.. millions of people, and you just sit there shrug this shit off like its nothing.Dont just categorize everything as a conspiracy theory because they arent talking about it on news.
June 8, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
DStyles

I don't but I like to read up on it. Specially the ones that deal with Aliens.

Plus they also make you think outside the box. Like that documentary on Netflix about 9/11. Shit had some mind blowing facts.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 8, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
christopher.

I just want the government to publicly announce "yeah, we found alien(s)/ they found us."
They hid too much stuff about technology, but I guess they have have a good reason for it, i.e war.
June 8, 2013 @ 08:46 PM

Inactive

Conspiracy theories will wrap circles around your head boy, you'll never get anywhere. It's just pointless to try and justify any of this shit, we'll never know the truth about anything. What we are living in now as justified reality is accepted as cultural and social norm, so we are already in some sort of stigma, which was created by generations before us, influencing our present time, our manmade time. Animals without a rational brain don't follow this thing called time, because they are nothing but primal. We on the other hand as humans with a rational mind dispute time as precious, and we are always on the clock. We are forever locked in this cycle of illusion, created by the media, whether subconsciously or consciously, and we'll forever remain ignorant. As a matter of fact, those that are in mental institutions are held there because they aren't accustom to what is recognized as socially and culturally acceptable, by thought process, train of thought, mannerisms, and language. Everything has already been predetermined.
June 8, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
Panther.

Hey london did you spend your whole day typing that message?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 8, 2013 @ 09:19 PM

Inactive

Yes          

Please login first to reply.