Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?

June 08, 2013 @ 01:51:14
I don't. I think all of it is bullshit people use to hate and go against people with power.

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 08, 2013 @ 02:44:00
they're entertaining
June 08, 2013 @ 02:52:02
People get into it so much that they convince themselves to believe what they want to believe.
June 08, 2013 @ 03:01:55
No  (10 char)

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 08, 2013 @ 03:06:41
People get into it so much that they convince themselves to believe what they want to believe.
true

and a majority of humans are sheep unable to critically think for themselves

all u gotta do is tell them what "it is" and they will run with it like its fact

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 08, 2013 @ 03:18:43
rarely but they're fun to discuss 
June 08, 2013 @ 03:19:39
I used to think that Alex jones shit had some truth to them. Nigga would be like "martial law in October" & I'd be all scared in the back of my mind & shit. Smh. 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

June 08, 2013 @ 03:55:26
The only thing I believe Is those corrupt politicians that try to run our system.

The fuck you looking at....

June 08, 2013 @ 03:58:41
Moon Landing was a hoax.

June 08, 2013 @ 04:05:09
i believe the conspiracy that OP is a faggot
June 08, 2013 @ 04:18:46

Inactive User

Wow fuck this girl is beautiful
June 08, 2013 @ 04:26:51
I do. I see them happening everyday around my workplace..
June 08, 2013 @ 04:51:16
June 08, 2013 @ 05:18:23
I do sometimes 

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

June 08, 2013 @ 05:26:51
Most conspiracy theorists seem to be basement dwellers 

June 08, 2013 @ 05:48:44
i saw this video on the sandy hook shooting, and how it was all put together so perfectly to seem like an American tragedy,but it was really a set up by Obama. The detail they went into and the facts about where the school was and the town was really weird also. I don't believe it but if you think about how many shootings were in the news this past year, ever since the aurora shootings, I feel like they're just featured more in news more than ever. 
yes there are more shootings but there is no conspiracy. it is because of the media that there are more frequent shootings happening. these mentally deranged individuals see all the media attention that the killers received from events like aurora and columbine and then go and do copycat shootings. these shootings will keep occurring as long as the media gives them attention. it's quite a big problem with no easy answer because on one hand the public has the right to be informed of such events, but on the other hand all the news stories and extended coverage are in fact the cause of mass shootings becoming more rampant.
June 08, 2013 @ 07:54:55
i got into it a couple of years about that illuminati and shit
after a while i was like what the fuck is the point if all the theories are real?
its not like were going to do something about it, hell even when the president takes a shit a conspiracy comes out about how long he took or did he use toilet paper or not

but the ones that i am really into right now are ALIENS, THAT SHIT IS FUCKING REAL
June 08, 2013 @ 08:15:19
i got into it a couple of years about that illuminati and shit
after a while i was like what the fuck is the point if all the theories are real?
its not like were going to do something about it, hell even when the president takes a shit a conspiracy comes out about how long he took or did he use toilet paper or not

but the ones that i am really into right now are ALIENS, THAT SHIT IS FUCKING REAL
of course just looking at it realistically we cant be the only people in the entire universe 

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 08, 2013 @ 13:08:30
Moon Landing was a hoax.
This is the only conspiracy theory I really believe. There's just to many things that don't add up. If they actually made it to the moon then they probably never landed. The footage of the landing is very suspicious. Also the moon is not safe it's exposed to solar flares and radiation. Maybe they were just really lucky, but there's a reason why humans haven't been to space (outside the atmosphere) since.
June 08, 2013 @ 13:12:10
I'm not even gonna get started...the feds is watching.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 08, 2013 @ 17:41:36
Moon Landing was a hoax.
This is the only conspiracy theory I really believe. There's just to many things that don't add up. If they actually made it to the moon then they probably never landed. The footage of the landing is very suspicious. Also the moon is not safe it's exposed to solar flares and radiation. Maybe they were just really lucky, but there's a reason why humans haven't been to space (outside the atmosphere) since.
invalid...if we made it to mars why not the moon btongueface
June 08, 2013 @ 18:50:03
^ We've only sent robots to mars not humans. The farthest we ever go is the international space station which is inside the atmosphere.
June 08, 2013 @ 18:59:30
I can't even begin to fathom how stupid some of you are

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Please login first to reply.
x