June 7, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
royda510

And yay or nay to having kids at a young age?
June 7, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
WhoIsCaesar

I plan on being a millionaire by age 26. I'm dead seriously on that.
So I want kids 24-28

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

June 7, 2013 @ 09:28 AM
AD

Never
10char
June 7, 2013 @ 11:03 AM
WhoIsCaesar

Who said money buys happiness? A nigga can't set goals for himself?

June 7, 2013 @ 01:00 PM
Master Six

I hear a lot of people say "I'm going to wait until I make enough money to comfortably have children". It doesn't work like that. If you go about it like that, you'll probably have kids late in your life. Which has its Pros and cons.

If you have kids later on in your life than you will have difficulty keeping up with them and understanding them. They will walk all over you and you will have difficulty raising them properly. Kinda like if you had them too early, you still want to live your life when you're young so you wouldn't spend as much time with them as you should.

It's best to have kids (in this day in age) around your late 20s and early 30s range. 

As far as money is concerned, you can never rally prepare for it. Kids actually motivate you to make more money, as you will find when you guys become parents. Your instincts will be to do everything you can for them so you will find a new fire inside of you that can actually change your life. (All of which is what my dad talked to me about, and I can vouch for all of it. I've seen him go through it.)

I believe it.

Changing the Past.

June 7, 2013 @ 01:29 PM
darkseid

As of now, it's a no go. There's too much I want to do and having kids would hinder me. Maybe when I find the right girl and someone who'll be a good mother...then somewhere in my early/mid 30's. 

I babysit and kids are a hell of a lot of work. They'll drain you and if you aren't ready for them then they'll seriously fuck you up. 

Pretty Young Thug

June 7, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
johnathan

So I want kids 24-28
let me guess youre still in high school

free max b 2013

June 7, 2013 @ 01:46 PM
WhoIsCaesar

My becoming a millionaire goal has nothing to do with kids. It's just a goal. If I'm not a millionaire by 26 than I'm just not a millionaire by 26. Y'all act like I can't just have goals in life. I know it most likely won't happen.

June 7, 2013 @ 01:49 PM
tmwtg

So I want kids 24-28
Money don't buy happiness. Get a reality check bro.
I hear this a lot from broke people. I hope you're not one.
June 7, 2013 @ 02:58 PM
Trill Gate$

For me it's more about the age of the mother of my children. Hopefully we'll have 3 kids when she's 26, 28 & 30. I'll probably marry a woman younger than me by no more than 8 years so i'll be around 34 years old at latest. This would be perfect as it means i have about 14 years to get my degree, have fun, travel the world, establish myself in the banking industry, accumulate wealth, start my empire, give back to my mother and find that perfect girl. 
June 7, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
Unuffin

I have kids whenever I'm financially stable. With this economy, I'm pushing later.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 7, 2013 @ 03:14 PM
Unuffin

Kids actually motivate you to make more money, as you will find when you guys become parents. Your instincts will be to do everything you can for them so you will find a new fire inside of you that can actually change your life. (All of which is what my dad talked to me about, and I can vouch for all of it. I've seen him go through it.) 

Yes. Just watch pursuit of happiness.

June 7, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
WhoIsCaesar

It's not my main goal. But it wouldn't hurt if it actually happened.

June 7, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
Trill Gate$

My becoming a millionaire goal has nothing to do with kids. It's just a goal. If I'm not a millionaire by 26 than I'm just not a millionaire by 26. Y'all act like I can't just have goals in life. I know it most likely won't happen.
Being rich is a selfish, stupid goal. People don't need millions of dollars for anything but wasteful spending or being a douche. It can be a nice perk to buy expensive things, but it should never be a goal.
I wouldn't even say being rich can be a goal. I mean, what's 'rich'? It's all relative to what you're exposed to. You'll think your rich until a guy with more money stunts on yo ass. You'll then feel like you never really achieved your goal of being 'rich'.

"Till i was standing next to Puff and Hov off the coast, a million dollars never seem so broke" - Big Sean
June 7, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
oneallah

So I want kids 24-28
Money don't buy happiness. Get a reality check bro.
i have never seen a broke person happy to be alive
money buys happiness
gtfo,

never plan on having kids, but if i do, definitely around when im 2 and actually have a career job
June 7, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
WhoIsCaesar

Family broke as hell
Sister mom and sisters GF have no job
dad won't help

Yea I want money. Sue me inb4sostory

June 7, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
thepreciselife

I always said early 30s - late 20s...
but the way the world is going is it even worth it for our children to
grow up in such a fucked up generation?

ThePreciseLife.com

June 7, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
Soul Rize

i probably wont have any till im a millionare either. once my career settles and i can just be confortable with where im at and my investments. ill stop and smell the roses and have a family and so on. probably in my thirties tho. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 7, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
craigsagersuit

in the words of the coli; Get married brehs 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 7, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
Unuffin

No point of bringing it up then.

June 7, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
Soul Rize

No point of bringing it up then.
naw b dont give up that easily. just find which industry you gonna make it in and invest your time to learn everything about it. u gotta invest your time dont be like ima be a millionare when im 26 thru going to college and getting a job. you"ll just be some regualar middle class honkey . if you wanna make it learn about the industry thats strong in your area. find a way to go to the college that there ceo went to and network with him thru alumni. get intern /experince and it should be enough to set you far enough than your regular average ass joe. dont forget to cop supreme tho when you make cuz you know ya boi soul will

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 7, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
jamesjebbia

it would be cool to have kids at a young age so you have a good relationship with them like early 20's but I feel like I wouldn't be ready to give up that care free life so I'd say 30
June 7, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
totalespionage

It's funny because when I was like 12-13 I would have been like "Im having kids at the age of 25", but as I got older I saw some people go through some pretty rough experiences when dealing with their children like baby mama drama, not mature enough, and the biggest one of all...financial stress. So now im like kids?

June 7, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
buddha-monk

mid 30s bruh. 30 is still pretty young now-a-days if you think about it
June 7, 2013 @ 08:18 PM

Inactive

If I ever get married and my wife stomps the floor in our house I'm gonna smack her so hard. Bitch I'm paying for this house, go stomp your feet on the concrete outside.
June 8, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
Araab-Muzik

June 8, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
temper

When I reach 26-27 I wanna enjoy my life b..

The fuck you looking at....

June 8, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
jacobsever

I originally wanted to be married by 21, kids by 25.

I'm already 25, and don't have a girl. So my plan didn't work.

June 8, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
REVS

I'm already 25, and don't have a girl over the age of consent. So my plan didn't work.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 8, 2013 @ 04:11 AM

Inactive

I'm already 25, and don't have a girl. So my plan didn't work.
and he's not trolling smh

Please login first to reply.