Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 5, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
WhoIsCaesar

Like when Pharrell went to Japan and Kanye left the mainland. Would y'all ever do some shit like that?

I'd go to like, New Zealand where the filmed the Hobbit and chill.

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

June 5, 2013 @ 11:27 PM

Inactive

i'm going to china in 8 months, so yeah nigga
June 5, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
Captain Al

a lot of niggas found themselves on HB believe it or not. that spiritual life change that HB does to people. it works.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

June 5, 2013 @ 11:28 PM

Inactive

hb turns u into a rectum
June 5, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
DStyles

a lot of niggas found themselves on HB believe it or not. that spiritual life change that HB does to people. it works.
Idk where I would be w/o HypeBeezy.

I would like to live in England for a year. Mainly Manchester.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 5, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
illpolo

Nah but I'd leave to find some yambs. Def plan on sewing these royal African oats in DR and Brazil in the near future 
June 6, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
oneallah

yah, want to go to like ireland, and do some soul searching and shit
June 6, 2013 @ 12:05 AM

Inactive

Tbh I dont know if one can ever rly find himself without indulging himself in a different culture/environment.

Plus its too many different types of bad bitches out there, a nigga gotta get a taste of em all cool
June 6, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
EEK A LURKER

Fuck manchester

London or Birmingham.

dam even Bristol.

.wa do dem.

June 6, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
thepreciselife

Last year I was about to leave for Europe
had money saved and everything, was about to figure out
the last details, even had a place to stay, and then
some financial shit happened and almost all my money was gone.

I guess it happened for a reason right? hah

ThePreciseLife.com

June 6, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
cheyaaa

Haven't left my city for years. I would be happy going anywhere just to be somewhere different for a change. Just don't have the income to do so..

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 6, 2013 @ 12:56 AM

Inactive

travelling is part of a man's spirit
June 6, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
Soul Rize

not gonna lie i moved into the city for college . man found my self ez . dam focused meeting new people. man so much worth as i expected it to be

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 6, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
cheyaaa

keep quiet, troll ^

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 6, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
mrh

Gonna be living in London for three months this fall, gonna be crazy as hell
June 6, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
AD

I would like to live in japan

Immitation is suicide

June 6, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
Glo'bito

I would like to live in japan
this. might find myself an Asian wifey bruh

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

June 6, 2013 @ 07:50 AM
Ruthless

My nigga, have you seen the positivity thread?

fuck I need to leave the country for? Spend 10 minutes in that thread & you're a changed man

Let me see those downvotes

June 6, 2013 @ 08:28 AM
johnathan

You've gotta go places, live there and become accustomed to their ways then when you get back home you realize how different everything there is you're seeing it with new eyes are you're experiencing it with a more developed self. 

free max b 2013

June 6, 2013 @ 12:37 PM
Master Flash

On some serious shit, its something I think everyone should do if you're not Black. The Black people you named have money so they're an exception.

I know this white kid who went on like a "Pilgrimage". Left home and like couch-surfed and hitchhiked all the way to Cali from where we're at here in DC. He said he found out a lot about himself when he was faced with different adversities on his journey. In fact, he enjoyed it so much that when he came back, he left again like six months later (Last year) and went to do the same thing across Europe. He is like recording a rock album in Belgium or something.

The reason I say everyone should do it is not because of the guy I knew, but most people find themselves in their "comfort zone" at where ever they are from. In this comfort area, they tend to limit themselves in many different ways an essential shorten their growth ability mentally. 

I feel like at 18, everyone should be expected to move out immediately and figure their life out for themselves. If you make reference to the saying "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger..." you can get a real grasp on what I'm saying. Like, if you were forced to face life on your own, you would have a better understanding of not only how life works but you would appreciate your accomplishments a lot more. And all that good shit...

People tend to learn things better the hard way if and only if they actually have an open mind and seek knowledge out of life. Which would be more common if we all learned that at an early age. Instead we have niggas dying from playing WOW for too long without eating. Only in the damned nation of America. SMH.

Changing the Past.

June 6, 2013 @ 01:25 PM
DStyles

Fuck manchester

London or Birmingham.

dam even Bristol.
I'm a Man Utd fan plus London is probably just as bad as fucking Times Square with tourist.

I hate tourist. 

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 6, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
illpolo

On some serious shit, its something I think everyone should do if you're not Black. The Black people you named have money so they're an exception.

Lulz what the hell are you talking about jit? Please aware me on why "black" people are excluded from traveling internationally. I swear y'all are the dumbest group of little sheltered closet racist fucks on here.
June 6, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
thepreciselife

I still plan on going to live in europe one day though.
Own a sick ass car and live close to the Nurburgring
so I can go smash out on it. haha

ThePreciseLife.com

June 6, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
EEK A LURKER

Fuck manchester

London or Birmingham.

dam even Bristol.
I'm a Man Utd fan plus London is probably just as bad as fucking Times Square with tourist.

I hate tourist. 

I am disappointed in you top duellist; make sure you visit other places so you can regret were you live.

.wa do dem.

June 6, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
Black Donald Trump

i found myself at tha club last night
June 6, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
jamesjebbia

yea I plan on living in london for 6 months next year
June 6, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
Black Donald Trump

im tryin to travel a lot, idk if i will "find myself" but traveling definitely teaches you to appreciate the good things in life, causes you to prioritize, and relieves stress and shit.
June 6, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
Black Donald Trump

I know this white kid who went on like a "Pilgrimage". Left home and like couch-surfed and hitchhiked all the way to Cali from where we're at here in DC. He said he found out a lot about himself when he was faced with different adversities on his journey. In fact, he enjoyed it so much that when he came back, he left again like six months later (Last year) and went to do the same thing across Europe. He is like recording a rock album in Belgium or something.

The reason I say everyone should do it is not because of the guy I knew, but most people find themselves in their "comfort zone" at where ever they are from. In this comfort area, they tend to limit themselves in many different ways an essential shorten their growth ability mentally. 

I feel like at 18, everyone should be expected to move out immediately and figure their life out for themselves. If you make reference to the saying "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger..." you can get a real grasp on what I'm saying. Like, if you were forced to face life on your own, you would have a better understanding of not only how life works but you would appreciate your accomplishments a lot more. And all that good shit...

People tend to learn things better the hard way if and only if they actually have an open mind and seek knowledge out of life. Which would be more common if we all learned that at an early age. Instead we have niggas dying from playing WOW for too long without eating. Only in the damned nation of America. SMH.
isnt WOW like the national sport of korea or some shit?

i agree with the general idea of what you are getting at, though you managed to make some pretty ignorant statements along the way.

also, don't sleep on the US, you don't need to leave the country to have some great experiences, there is a lot of great shit in the states. i feel like hb only gives props to ny and la but theres so much more to see out there. you dont have to spend thousands to go to europe to have some great experiences, you can get a car of like 4 of your homies together and travel across the country for a couple hundred bucks.
June 6, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
meFLOW

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

June 7, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
pinoypinay

amsterdam boi

Please login first to reply.