Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 5, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
Ruthless

Fuck yea nigga

I'm full as fuck bitch

Just ate a fat ass bowl of noodles you faggots

What the fuck are you doing with your life, getting bitches?
Damn.. what am I doing with my life 

Let me see those downvotes

June 5, 2013 @ 12:33 AM

Inactive

You should get on these noodles
June 5, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
EEK A LURKER

For a kid that comes across with an ego, expected you to post a better picture of yourself.
I'm not debunking that it is you or not ( couldn't careless) but:

'
'cuz anyone can pull a random pic off the internet''

I'm just bored & want to start some shit. 
A better picture? lulz His looks don't meet your standards papi? Please aware us on how you like your prefer your men to look 
Didn't comment on how he looks as a person, as stated I couldn't careless.
Merely his picture wasn't what I expected; eyes closed, looking chinese.

Learn to read.

.wa do dem.

June 5, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
illpolo

Learn to read.
Couldn't care less but you tried to sneak diss and then came back to get some more of this ether. Again, aware us on what you were expecting. Would a 4 point stance have been suitable enough for you papi?  Plz respond. 
June 5, 2013 @ 12:54 AM

Inactive

Maybe you faggots should stop worrying about what Ruthless is doing and eat some noodles
June 5, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
2 Phone Shawty

reading that you just gave me a boost of confidence bruh bruh

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

June 5, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
EEK A LURKER

Learn to read.
Couldn't care less but you tried to sneak diss and then came back to get some more of this ether. Again aware us on what you were expecting. Would a 4 point stance have been suitable enough for you papi?  Plz respond. 
Sneak Diss?
Kid you are too dumb to troll.

If you want me to teach you, how to read and the definitions of words, I will gladly help you. 

Expectation has nothing to with him as a person or his looks. Merely the picture he chose wasn't expected, due his perceived personality (his ego).

.wa do dem.

June 5, 2013 @ 01:04 AM

Inactive

June 5, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
illpolo

Just take the L lame. Until you're ready to give us an accurate description of your perfect male specimen don't even post in here. Got anything else to bitch about hit the pm's & we'll handle it.
June 5, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
oneallah

buy this

ALL THE CONFIDENCE YOU NEED WITH DA HOES
June 5, 2013 @ 01:08 AM

Inactive

I now declare this thread to be mine
June 5, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
EEK A LURKER

Just take the L lame. Until you're ready to give us an accurate description of your perfect male specimen don't even post in here. Got anything else to bitch about hit the pm's & we'll handle it.
What loss?

It's not my problem, if you lack basic language skills or the capacity to understand a sentence.

And I'm not going to Pm you, the fact you are so keen on me describing ''my perfect male specimen'' is getting a little sus.

Like I said kid, too dumb. 

.wa do dem.

June 5, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
illpolo

Hit the pm's or kill that noise. I'm available whenever you want me to show you how much of a "kid" I am lulz 
June 5, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
DreamCast

I'm sure many of you are wondering "How does ruthless get so many bitches?"
Loled

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

June 5, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
zzzboy

i would take this generic advice srsly if you didn't make a thread about how you got 2 girls' numbers.  maybe if you said you had a threesome or got some action...but 2 numbers?

CMON SON
June 5, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
Ruthless

i would take this generic advice srsly if you didn't make a thread about how you got 2 girls' numbers.  maybe if you said you had a threesome or got some action...but 2 numbers?

CMON SON
you act like the 2 numbers were the highlight of my life or something. I made the thread because of the bigger picture: I went out on a saturday night while most of you were at home on HB.

June 5, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
Ruthless

Mad? Y'all just throw that around whenever you have nothing else to say huh? Nowhere in my posts do I display anger

June 5, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
Ruthless

Lol at all of GEEZRs posts taking shots at me. Dude literally logs onto HB to try & talk shit to the same person. Dudes worse than the virgins who sit on this site all day

June 5, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
B Low Brown

CMON SON
you act like the 2 numbers were the highlight of my life or something. I made the thread because of the bigger picture: I went out on a saturday night while most of you were at home on HB.
The biggest picture: You came home, got on HB and told a bunch of 17 year old pinoys you got a phone number. Why are you so mad? 
why do you care so much? leave it alone nigga lmao. now i see why he calls everyone jealous. 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

June 5, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
B Low Brown

Ruthless got niggas catching feels on a daily basis now.. Won't even ask him how

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

June 5, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
REVS

B Low with the wisdom. I've just lurked on these Ruthless threads. If he's getting the numbers and shit. Good for him. If he's trolling, a lot of kids are catching feelings. I don't get why everyone's trying to talk a bunch of shit over it. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 5, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
cheyaaa

just think of them as JUST humans, like you and I. 

Yes, in reality, their women but if you just think of them as just humans for a sec, you won't be fearful of approaching or talking to them.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 5, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
cheyaaa

I agree with you op. Confidence is the essence in life, not just getting ass.

I was very self conscious about my looks all throughout middle/high school and it even extended to college. 

How did I fix this? I took care of myself. I worked out, I made sure I had good hygiene, dress well, eat healthy, etc

This helped me build confidence. However, I wasn't done. I realized I was also scared of approaching/talking to women. I discovered it was because of my communication. I get easily embarrassed when I tremble over my words in a conversation. What did I do? I started reading and I noticed how quickly my communication had improved. 

Moral of the story.Before you start talking to girls/women, work on your flaws/insecurities (whatever that may be). This will build up your confidence not only in your success with women, but your success in life/getting a job, having a circle of tight friends, etc.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 5, 2013 @ 04:17 AM

Inactive

just think of them as JUST humans, like you and I. 

Yes, in reality, their women but if you just think of them as just humans for a sec, you won't be fearful of approaching or talking to them.
media corrupted the youth

looks like some people don't talk to their mom or sister enough 
June 5, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
drbazing

June 6, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
Black Donald Trump

key to hos: talk to them
June 6, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
totalespionage

LULZ!
June 6, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
Master Flash

Ruthless 2013
LMAO! What's you campaign about brah?

Changing the Past.

June 6, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
TigerWoods

ruthless delivered
June 6, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
Ruthless

Ruthless i may be getting a job at this go karting place doing some part time work

Do you recon id be able to meet bitches there ? 

- Tracy Jackson
most of the bitches there will be going with a boyfriend bro. however, the single ones will usually be with girls that are with their boyfriends so theyre gonna be a little thirsty. basically what im saying is the place wont be full of single bitches but the few that are single will probably be very open to meeting guys 

Please login first to reply.