Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 1, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
WhoIsCaesar

I think mins is at a solid 5.4 right now.

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

June 1, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
intellect

probly like a 6.9
June 1, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
oneallah

June 1, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
daytona squared

10 CHAR LOLOLOL

rip subprime

June 1, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

7 very content.

Hansum + Based = Perfection

June 1, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
awhitehippy

I give it a 8. I'm pretty happy with my life but I can be happier.

x

June 1, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
Fibrelight

at this very moment in time, it's a saturday night, I know for a fact I'm not gonna do anything and the highlight of my day has been watching tracy jackson twerking......... 0.7/10
June 1, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
DREWKKAKE

im at like an 8.5

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 1, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

probably around 2-3 smhhhh

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

June 1, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
cheyaaa

at this very moment in time, it's a saturday night, I know for a fact I'm not gonna do anything and the highlight of my day has been watching tracy jackson twerking......... 0.7/10
this is the only honest post. 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 1, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
REVS

Honestly about a 5.5. I have a job, but it's a shitty one, and I'm not academically at where I'd like to be.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 1, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
cheyaaa

With a job, you're better than 90%. a bad job, well, aren't all jobs realistically monotonous and boring?

academically, remember grades aren't everything. College is a scam

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 1, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
sooshe

8...everything is good at school, i have a cool job, im moving to florida in a month and im young, healthy...im good.
June 1, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
Pantic

Paper game got me depressed, but otherwise im gucci. 6/10
June 1, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
punchingeskimos

7ish...no family, but have a decent job making good money until I go back to school next year to do what I want. Then planning to move somewhere random.
June 1, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
greathoudini

Atm like a 5. I need money to make big steps in my life and saving money is hard because I can only work 2 days a week at my job at the moment, there are no other jobs available in my career at this moment.
But pobably in a few months my life is gonna be cool cool cool I'll have a better car and live on my own in a bigger city, have a good job so I can save for a lot of traveling and I can buy more stuff.
Can't wait.
June 1, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
Don Francisco

Prolly at a 7 cause there's always room for improvement. 
June 1, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
unoedoe

5. Made deans list, have a decent paying but stressful job. Social/dating dating game off point doe.
June 1, 2013 @ 10:51 PM

Inactive

7. I'm on that one year wait until I get to move to China to do what I want in life. I'm for that learning mandarin and teaching english to international students, but that is on the come up. For now I'm just working, getting that bread, saving up, and going to school working on my units, just in case I change my mind about college, I got a back up plan. Currently I'm not really about that college degree life, because I have other plans. 
June 1, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
slytendencies

Prolly like a 5.5, shit is kind of boring now that school i winding down but it should pick up soon for summer.
June 2, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
Captain Al

7. I'm on that one year wait until I get to move to China to do what I want in life. I'm for that learning mandarin and teaching english to international students, but that is on the come up. For now I'm just working, getting that bread, saving up, and going to school working on my units, just in case I change my mind about college, I got a back up plan. Currently I'm not really about that college degree life, because I have other plans. 

i feel the same way about college london, sorta. and i don't know what to do.

my fam always stressing me
they want me to go to a prestigous uni to do med school or some shit. i gotta do some pharmacy internship crap this july , and i don't want to do that w/ my life.
they always comparing to my big sis who go to brown uni. and always talking about education n shit.
getting depressed about it.

i'm tryna live my life...

my life a legit 7 tbh. other than fam business everything good. 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

June 2, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
franjoli

they want me to go to a prestigous uni to do med school or some shit. i gotta do some pharmacy internship crap this july , and i don't want to do that w/ my life.
they always comparing to my big sis who go to brown uni. and always talking about education n shit.

ur fam want you to be like your sister cause they know u a fuckin girl LOL

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 2, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
W33ZY

I'd say a solid 6 or 7. I'm at that point where i need to find a career, go to school for it, get payed, and start living more independently and try to explore the world. Sort of taking a break from school/work at the moment and going on hikes with a few of my close buddies, doing races (zombie run for your lives 5k, spartan race, eventually a tough mudder and then a go ruck challenge) just staying fit and having fun doing it and exploring different things. I pretty much know what i want to do with my life, it's just getting there and having fun and working hard in the process.
June 2, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
esjay

still in highschool , need a job and no longer have a gf

5/10

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

June 2, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
RiFF RaFF

good 7-8

making bank off the stock market, made deans list, got a job/ internship. gotta work on my dating game to get to 10

Be about it

June 2, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
Mr_Chukes

Honesty 
A 9, got a loving girl, doing well in school, moving up in my job, financially sound. 
June 2, 2013 @ 12:56 AM

Inactive

Don't do anything you aren't going to be happy about long term, because if you aren't happy about it now, you won't ever be happy about it in the future, you'll be working a job you literally have no passion for, and that 8-10 hour a day shift is going to fuck your mentality up. All in all, it is your own personal decision of what you want in life, what you want to pursue, how you want to stack that cake, which women you want to fuck with, the friends you choose, everything is on you to make you happy and successful. Getting that career on point will fill the pockets up but long term if you really aren't happy with your choice it's going to fuck you up because you aren't living up to your potential that you have, and trust me, everybody has a strict passion in what they want to do in life. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise that you can't live how you want to live, and if they do, fuck them, because people and what they say aren't dependent on your lifestyle, they will either fuck with you, or they won't. We aren't living to impress anybody but ourselves, that's our ultimate goal. Do you my nigga
June 2, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
rabbitman

2 for now. crutches, no car, living off $30 a week at an empty college. once september comes i'll be walking, financially sound, and be 21. just gotta stick it out and i'll be fine

be careful what you pretend to be

June 2, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
BIGOH

mine would be at a strong 9 right now if i didnt have 2 DUI's shit sucks dont drink and drive my dews it aint worth it

WTB NOTHING

June 2, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
1973 tha Kami

3 right now cuz of midterms + a bunch of FYP are coming up soon. Been studying real hard but I'm in finance therefore sometimes there r shit that no matter how hard you try, you will never fully comprehend because a lot of shit goes against human logic. Graduating at the end of the year in december. Then comes the stress of finding a new house and job.

Please login first to reply.