DXM?

Free Big Lurch.

June 3, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
yungdeath

DMT 
/THREAD
June 3, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
shnoosetheboose

I wanna try DMT so damn bad. Watched a documentary on it and did a lot of research, shit sounds crazy.
June 3, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
jamesjebbia

I'm tryna do some acid. enlighten a young nigga about it
June 3, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
daytona squared

xans>>>> such a versatile drug 

http://ilackdepth.tumblr.com/

June 3, 2013 @ 08:14 AM
yungdeath

all psychedelics are ultimately what you make it because its your brain.
Dmt doesn't last long but it stills brings you to trip state so brash.
so you've probably wanted to do acid or something first.]]

Acid is cool. If you're doing chill shit its easy to maintain, just last a min.
June 28, 2013 @ 12:10 PM
vismitseo

Drink and smoke and live your life with a great party..I think you guys surely enjoy this check and get a chance with a best deal.

http://onlinecashandcarry.co.uk/

cash and carry London

June 28, 2013 @ 12:28 PM
Tony Montana

Drink and smoke and live your life with a great party..I think you guys surely enjoy this check and get a chance with a best deal.

http://onlinecashandcarry.co.uk/
Nice Face Faggot.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

June 28, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
DOUBLECUP

I smoke and drink, although trying to not as much.

tried salvia and shrooms before, both were a good time.

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

June 28, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
tRick

dmt is so nice (I dont wanna get spiritual on you niggas). I've done molly a couple times for shows which was dope.

generally dont drink unless I'm just enjoying some beer, shit is literally poison and people do fucked up shit blacked out. so I mostly just smoke; never really heard of niggas beating their wives and shit after blazin up.

I just wanna go to a park, do shrooms, and chill.

edit: i do NOT fuck with shit like coke, meth, heroine, pills, etc. I'm cool off that shit.
June 28, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
shnoosetheboose

One of my good homies died 2 nights ago drinking and poppin xannies. Not fuckin with pills no more imma just stick with weed.
June 28, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
teefsweat

Quit smoking & drinking as much as I did, still smoke every once in a while though.
June 28, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
hbphilly

I'm tryna do some acid. enlighten a young nigga about it
acid is the bees knees, just make sure you smoke trees when your trippin
June 28, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
GucciTarantino

DMT 
/THREAD
July 9, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
Nyc93

Acid is chill as fuck bro. Extremely peaceful kinda like being high but a way more insightful feeling. Shrooms on the other hand is not for me that shit has me all over the place and way to emotional. 

I did dmt once and it was the craziest experience of my life. The moment I realized how hard I was tripin I blacked out and next thing I know my homie and his girl were standing over me like " wtf u good yo". I can't explain how confused I was I couldn't comprehend what I just went through and for the next few weeks I was obsessed with reading about it and shit. Honestly would not reccomend it unless you are really prepare shit is crazy as fuck

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

July 9, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
Cheeched

Weed/alcohol every now and then. Did mdma a few times but it makes me feel shitty for a couple weeks.
July 9, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
db_cooper

its all manageable until you stick a needle in your arm. I was shooting speedballs for like 6 months and that shit turned me into a slave
July 9, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
orellos

bnad bad bad baed bad
July 10, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
*ER!C

its all manageable until you stick a needle in your arm. I was shooting speedballs for like 6 months and that shit turned me into a slave
dam db, you playin wit fire over there my guy . . lucky you got off that shit.

a lot of my homies are fucked with prescription painkiller addictions. Shit is an epidemic out here fam smh!
July 10, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
99%Shit

ive done every drug at least once 
DXM?
DXM is the wildest shit, but don't expect to do anything but exist for 8-12 hours if you do ~2000mg. Also DO NOT drink alcohol while on it, not only would you not notice, you'll probably die. Do not take cough syrup for high doses, just get some Sucrets DM. Take 4 to 5 packs depending on dosage req'd and whether they're 18s or 24s or 15mg/20mg each tab. No need to crush them, just heat them slowly in the microwave until they dissolve, strain and put the powder in your drink. Shits are cherry-menthol, so they have an awful taste, but at least you're only getting DM and corn-syrup and not any other pharm. Had homies puke from the taste and sugars, but they still got next-level. Trip is not comparable to acid or mushrooms, it's much more 'real' and you forget you're high, but you won't want to move much, so you're pretty safe. It's not 'trails and patterns', it's straight up animated objects and surroundings being mapped over with sights and textures.

Haven't tried it in ~6 years, it's draining but definitely mind opening. Been an atheist for most of my life, but I still met god the last time.

I have seen pure DM gellies on Amazon, but never tried them because they wouldn't ship to Canada.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 10, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
YUNG PROMETH

Drugs are a terrible thing to get envolved in, people who abuse them are next to the rapists and other lowlifes. EXPECIALY weed people think that its harmless it is one of the MOST disruptive drug available and can completely destroy mental health. If anything just drink heavily and take all the pills your doctor perscribes you. 
July 10, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
*ER!C

if you think drinking and prescription pills are better then smoking weed yung prometh, you need help . . cmon fam, i know people that have smoked weed since their teens and are on their way to becoming doctors . . of course, if you are smoking weed all day and not doing anything else, it can lead to problems . . but as long as you stay productive, weed is essentially harmless compared to other drugs/alcohol . . i've seen kids become fuckin zombies messin with prescription pills, for real, shit is scary as fuck . . alcohol aint much better, that shit is probably the worst substance you could abuse, besides meth and crack . . that being said, im going to light this fat ass blunt and zone da fuck out . . weed is from the earth my niggas, shit is here for you and me to enjoy! now lets get high  cool
July 10, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
99%Shit

*facetious*

Adjective
Treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.
Synonyms
jocose - humorous - jocular - waggish - comic - funny

Dude's name has 'prometh' in it.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 10, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
jamesjebbia

Drugs are a terrible thing to get envolved in, people who abuse them are next to the rapists and other lowlifes. EXPECIALY weed people think that its harmless it is one of the MOST disruptive drug available and can completely destroy mental health. If anything just drink heavily and take all the pills your doctor perscribes you. 
we're not going to take the illiterate guys advice  
July 10, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
*ER!C

lean is cool, but only if you crush bars, perks or blues in em . . other then that, shit is kinda lame

literally just makes me fall asleep . . . the high to me is like smokin good ass bud, but just a bit stronger
July 10, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
Ronald

ive done every drug at least once 
DXM?
DXM is the wildest shit, but don't expect to do anything but exist for 8-12 hours if you do ~2000mg. Also DO NOT drink alcohol while on it, not only would you not notice, you'll probably die. Do not take cough syrup for high doses, just get some Sucrets DM. Take 4 to 5 packs depending on dosage req'd and whether they're 18s or 24s or 15mg/20mg each tab. No need to crush them, just heat them slowly in the microwave until they dissolve, strain and put the powder in your drink. Shits are cherry-menthol, so they have an awful taste, but at least you're only getting DM and corn-syrup and not any other pharm. Had homies puke from the taste and sugars, but they still got next-level. Trip is not comparable to acid or mushrooms, it's much more 'real' and you forget you're high, but you won't want to move much, so you're pretty safe. It's not 'trails and patterns', it's straight up animated objects and surroundings being mapped over with sights and textures.

Haven't tried it in ~6 years, it's draining but definitely mind opening. Been an atheist for most of my life, but I still met god the last time.

I have seen pure DM gellies on Amazon, but never tried them because they wouldn't ship to Canada.
I hate dxm my dude, last time I ended up in the hospital for 2 days and got my stomach pumped when I was fucked up off like 3 packs and a shit load of beer and vodka.

Never again

Snatch dat cheese right off da trap

July 10, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
Nyc93

Dxm will have u gone its basically pcp. But fuck the kid talkin shit about reefer he's prob a sheep who was fed lies his whole life. Can't blame him for having a bad perception of it- prolly never tried it. 

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

July 10, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
FailedPrayer

Are you clean now?
July 10, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
YUNG PROMETH

lmao you kids make me laughhhhhh
and laughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Please login first to reply.