Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 1, 2013 @ 01:10 PM
Mr_Chukes

My friends genuinely love to party. Before I got a job and school started I use to hang with them all the time. This is what we would do. Monday Club, Thursday a different club, Friday party, and Saturday party. Each time we wouldn't stop to around 2 and after we would go eat at Denny's or some shit. We did this EVERY weekend for a long time. Even at that time I was getting bored of parties. Also a lot of the recent house parties we went to got shot up. At the clubs you would see the same sweaty people and the basic girls. Except you might find one hottie who was out for her birthday. Recently I don't even feel like partying. I'm waiting till I hit 21 so I can hit up a few bars. How do y'all feel about partying?
June 1, 2013 @ 01:49 PM
Pantic

I'm kinda bored of it atm, have been to like 2 parties in 2013 and didn't drink at either. Same as you really, used to go out every friday and saturday, home between 7-12:am and at one point u just get enough of it
June 1, 2013 @ 01:59 PM
nat turner

It depends on the party. I just turned 25. It's cool to me but some suck. I'd rather go to a gig. I'm usually interested in three things, the music, girls, or just clownin with friends. 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

June 1, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
WhoIsCaesar

Tfw never been to a party sad

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

June 1, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
chief

if you're in college, turning 21 is a game changer

"there's no parties tonight? let's hit the bar"

•••

June 1, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
yungdeath

na
June 1, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
Fonze

Yes I do. These days I am more down to chill with a few homies and have a sesh and chill than going to a big ass party.
June 1, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
daytona squared

lol i swear everyone hits this party life crisis around 18 including me

i think its just cause in HS u party/get drunk every fucking weekend then ur worn out by the time ur actually legal and u go into hiatus until ur 21....like me i just ask myself why when i already did the shit when i was 16 i mean wheres the fun in some shit i already did for years? the only options here are to go back to high school and stay clean until ur 18 or just slow down like it seems ur doing already until it becomes fun again

this is why i get jealous of the nerds of hs cause they stayed clean and scared then hit college and have a blast but sadly those kids get sucked in easily and end up dropping out cuz they never tamed themselves during high school 

rip subprime

June 1, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
yungdeath

i maybe fux with a hous party here and there but i just don't like being around youngsters. 
"who has money for beer"
"brooo!!"
"i love dubstep"
"i'm tryna fuck 4 dudes at once" ~~only part i like
June 1, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
Redline

i know how you feel bro, I used to get drunk 3-4x a week back in high school. People I knew for years that never met me sober. After high school, started hitting the club 3x a week EVERY week, no exception. Started getting bored of that, and just would prefer house parties overall.

There's more to life than just partying, all my friends from that scene are working menial jobs, doing shit all, wasting their life, saving their paychecks so they can go to EDC & Shambhala every year, and all these smaller shows in between.
Meanwhile all these other kids have finished uni, starting careers and shit. I mean, yea it's good to enjoy life while you're young, your early-mid 20s are your prime, but I just felt really stuck in my life recently, I went through some hard times, I was getting drunk by myself every night for awhile.

Now I've kinda disconnected with all my friends, but I've been sober for 3 months now, have some real plans for the  few years.
June 1, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
oneallah

I ALWAYS PARTIED HARD, I WENT CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

alone
June 1, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
tmwtg

I like going to shows/concerts now more than parties/clubs.
June 1, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
cheyaaa

party are for people looking to work retail the rest of their lives

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 1, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
mrh

well said 
June 1, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
sooshe

Youd be surprised i know some people whos parents let them party young, like 14/15 ten years later theyre still partyunh just as hard....but theyre life aint going anywhere and been stuck in the same cycle never maturing. Good for you though you must be maturing or growing to be a diffrent better person. As for me my parents were very strict, and still are, either way that partying stuff just isnt for me i even stop drinking at 21 *shrugs*
June 1, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
bjornvan

i was never able to party and go clubbing every weekend I was too busy working
but yea like wit everything if you do it regularly you gonna get bored with it
June 1, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
Black Donald Trump

I party like once a week sometimes not even that I usually prefer small gatherings but some parties can definitely be fun it just depends
June 2, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
Mr_Chukes

Youd be surprised i know some people whos parents let them party young, like 14/15 ten years later theyre still partyunh just as hard....but theyre life aint going anywhere and been stuck in the same cycle never maturing. Good for you though you must be maturing or growing to be a diffrent better person. As for me my parents were very strict, and still are, either way that partying stuff just isnt for me i even stop drinking at 21 *shrugs*
Yeah I have kind of disconnected from my friends I use to party with because to me it seems thst they don't want to grow up. They keep doing the same things and think in that high school mentality. 
June 2, 2013 @ 12:50 AM

Inactive

I used to smoke wax everyday.... good times
June 2, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
tmwtg

Can you elaborate?
June 2, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
1973 tha Kami

u see theres a differences between partying and clubbing. I dont mind casual partying but clubbing is getting mad old mad quick.
June 2, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
Efil4zaggin

My friends genuinely love to party. Before I got a job and school started I use to hang with them all the time. This is what we would do. Monday Club, Thursday a different club, Friday party, and Saturday party. Each time we wouldn't stop to around 2 and after we would go eat at Denny's or some shit. We did this EVERY weekend for a long time. Even at that time I was getting bored of parties. Also a lot of the recent house parties we went to got shot up. At the clubs you would see the same sweaty people and the basic girls. Except you might find one hottie who was out for her birthday. Recently I don't even feel like partying. I'm waiting till I hit 21 so I can hit up a few bars. How do y'all feel about partying?
omfg dude we have the same type of friend. This nigga always goes to the club Thurs-Sat or go to parties on the weekends and he always tells everyone to go to Denny's afterwards. The worst part is that this nigga is always broke and has no fucking ride of his own.

:0

June 2, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
Mr_Chukes

^ the worst shit is when they try to get you to drive when they invite you. I use to drive from Rialto to Rancho Cucamonga to riverside back to Rancho Cucamonga and back to Rialto cause these niggas didnt have a car. Use to be drifting off while driving back home from Rancho. So said fuck that. 
June 2, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
Head Hunterz

party once a month and rave almost every weekend besides it's festival season 

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

June 2, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
CR∆Q ROXX

no 
/thread

Free Big Lurch.

June 2, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
Glo'bito

Tfw never been to a party

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 2, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
cheyaaa

Can you elaborate?
Sure. Constant party goers who are only fixated with having a good time are usually associated with being uneducated, lazy and has no ambitions. What professional jobs will take people that fits these descriptions? 

June 2, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
KTA

Can you elaborate?
Sure. Constant party goers who are only fixated with having a good time are usually associated with being uneducated, lazy and has no ambitions. What professional jobs will take people that fits these descriptions? 
you can party and have a professional job there needs to be a balance doe. look at stock brokers and congressmen, hookers, blow, literal 24 hour parties son 
June 2, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
cheyaaa

No. 

Keep thinking that and you'll be laid off.

June 3, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
imdabestcuhz

feels like highschool too much when im @ parties.

Please login first to reply.