May 31, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
kbos

Stories like these rarely have a follow up. Personally the whole orgy thing doesn't turn me on, I would find it mad off putting to be cheered on by my friends while i fuck. Do you though, if you are into the idea you should go for it like you said you might not have another opportunity.
June 1, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
jacobsever

Only thing I wouldn't fuck with is switching girls mid-orgy. I wouldn't want to put my dick into a hole that another man's dick was in seconds previous.

June 1, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
meFLOW

Stories like these rarely have a follow up. Personally the whole orgy thing doesn't turn me on, I would find it mad off putting to be cheered on by my friends while i fuck. Do you though, if you are into the idea you should go for it like you said you might not have another opportunity.
yeah im not into all that fucking around your friends shit

Im going on holiday in like 2 months and niggas are asking for me to get them in to fuck the same bitch with me, im like nigga you gay? i want to  see yall butt naked 
but u never had sex doe 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

June 1, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
blackclits

That's the thing you know, I'm not sure if it'd be off putting to be in one of these you know? If it is, then it is, and I wouldn't fuck with it again, you feel me? 

I'm leaving the crib now. Catch you on the other side fam. 
June 1, 2013 @ 07:46 AM
Glo'bito

That's the thing you know, I'm not sure if it'd be off putting to be in one of these you know? If it is, then it is, and I wouldn't fuck with it again, you feel me? 

I'm leaving the crib now. Catch you on the other side fam. 
let us know how it went down. (pause)

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 1, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
JimmyRS

i remember when i was 15 me and the people i hung with at that time got these chicks from like the ghetto town of were we live and the bitch sucked every dick there, seriously was like 8 people and then afterwards she started crying... shit that was actually sus as fuck, i remember one of my friends kissed her after aswell

no homo
LMFAO. WOW
June 2, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
blackclits

So I went and this is basically what happened, 

I get there around like 11-11:30 last night, and my nigga A is having it has his house. It's me A, my nigga B, and one chick. As we're waiting for the rest of the people, I smoke a bowl and they both start to roll. At about 12:30 the rest of the clique comes. And my friends are all feeling good, I'm super stoned and I can't move my legs, but chick A looks my way and I start to kiss her, one thing leads to another my dudes and the shit started. Oh and the couch thing we were on was like an outline of sofas but the middle was filled in with cushions, 

I hit the girl I started making out with and my dudes started to hit the other two chicks B and C. One of the main parts of the orgy I was sketched out about was thinking all of us were going to get naked at the same time and there would be just some awkward moment, but it didn't happen. It basically just everyone falling into it at their own pace. 

There was really no talk between me and my niggas unless someone wanted to switch the hit, after a while I switched to chick C who my boy B was hitting, And I didn't finish first. My boy B did. The peak was kinda awkward, but there was no gay shit between dudes. I really didn't make any eye contact with my niggas during. After a while we all smoked a bowl and chilled there, went back at it one by one, the couch was big enough so that asses were touching or some shit, but small enough to beable to grab a girl from someone. We did this for about 2 hours, with breaks, and shit in between. 

After a while, we all crashed on the couch. I woke up at around 11 this morning. And we all got up and went our ways. But I'm chilling with the same heads tomorrow. So we'll see whats good. 
June 2, 2013 @ 08:31 AM
gb

Not bad^

Good thing you told us you didn't finish first though...............
June 2, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
AD

My nikka came through I see you breh
June 2, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
straight2hell

ayo put that couch on craigslist b , title the listing nice clean couch barely used

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

June 2, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
kidsmooves

this.

now post pics of the chicks A, B and C!
June 2, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
D

now post pics of the chicks A, B and C!
This.
Thread doesn't deliver without pics.
June 3, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
oneallah

you fucked some hoe ass chicks bruh
June 3, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
mrh

pics or you made the whole shit up.  cause there ain't shit about that story that couldn't be thought up in 5 seconds
June 3, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
B Low Brown

Lol at thinking girls gonna let niggas take pics during a fuckin orgy

They might be hoes but they ain't stupid

OP delivered by posting what happened. Fuck y'all niggas

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

June 3, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
mrh

Pics of*   not during.  read, you fuck
June 3, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
DreamCast

thats so demonic my friend
This comment is hilarious to me for some reason

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

June 3, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
thepreciselife

Should of done an orgy timelapse vid

ThePreciseLife.com

August 9, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
nasmatic

Don't forget to take a lot of pictures, you want to make sportfreak your bitch on this one.

yo where is this pic from doe? 
August 9, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
mrh

you're 2012.  you wouldn't understand
August 9, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
Hellah Fresh

^^ They dont know 
August 10, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
mrh

^^ They dont know 
'06 in this
August 11, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
nasmatic

it aint that serious. somebody just clue me in.

Please login first to reply.