Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 30, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
blackclits

So this nigga I went to high school with, who was one of my really good friends hits me up today and says he's home from school and this weekend, he's got his parents crib for the weekend. Long story short, he's collecting people who an orgy. Just to clear some shit up my niggas. 

1. It's not all dudes, there is a select group of niggas who I went to school with
2. The ratio is weighed evenly, there are bitches. 
3. No gay shit, the dudes and girls are all clean

To add to it, someone wants to roll during, and I'm not about that shit. So as of right now, its about 4 girls and 3 dudes and the possibility of me. I'm really about to just hit a lick and do it cause this shit really doesn't come around a lot. 

Plus one bitch who's down to do it was a stuck up bitch in high school so I want to fuck her mouth in front of my boys. HB would you take part?
May 30, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

this is happening
May 30, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
CAPO

not if ur dick game is slackin
May 30, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
blackclits

not if ur dick game is slackin
Nigga you ever fuck a sock'em bopper? Girth game on point, you smell me?

Fuck it I'm about to be in it. 
May 30, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
spriteremix

You sound young and inexperienced as fuck

live your life for your pleasure and stop asking for weird niggas on the internets opinions

Seriously
May 30, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

run that shit. is this even a serious question? lol

www.NickyDsss.com

May 30, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
No Fuxx Given

lowkey gay shit bruh not gonna lie but I guess do it if it floats ur boat. U already got an idea of what u wanna do idk why ur askin us lol not like most people partake in orgys on the reg especially on hypebeast

Fly on little wing

May 30, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
.kciN

lowkey gay shit bruh not gonna lie but I guess do it if it floats ur boat. U already got an idea of what u wanna do idk why ur askin us lol not like most people partake in orgys on the reg especially on hypebeast
May 30, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
blackclits

Lowkey gay shit? Nigga I'm not looking to suck dick..I'm hitting bitches from high school with my buddies while they roll and cheer me on? 

I didn't know if any of you nigga's have partaken in an orgy before, you smell me? 
May 30, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
CAPO

stop saying you smell me. you definitely lowkey gay, askin hb niggas to smell you
May 30, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
blackclits

stop saying you smell me. you definitely lowkey gay, askin hb niggas to smell you
Nigga you made a thread about skirts and kilts for dudes, you fucking gay as they come. Suck fart. 
May 30, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
CAPO

Lowkey gay shit? Nigga I'm not looking to suck dick..I'm hitting bitches from high school with my buddies while they roll and cheer me on? 

I didn't know if any of you nigga's have partaken in an orgy before, you smell me? 
why dont you fuck a girl in the ass then all your friends make a conga line and fuck you and everyone at the same time as the bitches lick each other out, honestly ive heard getting fucked in the butt isnt that bad infact its  very enjoyable 
that conga line had me creasin
May 30, 2013 @ 02:17 AM

Inactive

You should go to that orgy, but only after I smell you.
May 30, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
REVS

If it's not overly populated with dudes, go for it. I feel like opportunity's for orgies are very rare, so why not take advantage of it.  

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 30, 2013 @ 02:19 AM

Inactive

Don't forget to take a lot of pictures, you want to make sportfreak your bitch on this one.

May 30, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
2 Phone Shawty

This a rare opportunity bruh, do it for the Bitch Mob.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

May 30, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
oneallah

i know a few guys who have been in one, and the ratio for them in that orgy was like 5girls to every 2 dudes, and it was a packed basement from what i had heard (yah it took place in a basement in the summer after highschool ended for us)
i wouldnt ever do one, i dont ever want to see a dude i know naked, even if it meant i could fuck all the bitches i ever wanted to whom i knew,
and honestly i always felt like the chicks who take part in them are hoes,        
idk, but i would never do one,   i heard they stink too when you go in there
sorry bruh, i aint bout that orgy lifestyle, and you saying they all clean?, that dont mean shit, im sure a chick you fuck in there will have some type of std

orgys are super fucking disgusting man, your basically fucking your boys leftovers as you move on to another chick

edit: this reminds me of that low key movie "all american orgy" ahahah, even the fat ugly fuck got to bang a hot chick in that one
May 30, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
Mr_Chukes

Do it bro. It is an even ratio and it is niggas you know so you don't have to worry about any gay shit.
May 30, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
"MERCY"

record it brah
May 30, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
feelings

Judging by your previous posts on HB you gonna bust in 10 seconds flat then cry when everyone laughs at you. After you've had time to collect your thoughts and convince yourself everything is gonna be okay, you'll feel that burn come on. So yeah, you should do it. 
May 30, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
mrh

Lowkey gay shit? with my buddies while they roll and cheer me on? 

didn't think anything of it being gay til you brought up being cheered on hahah
May 30, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
sooshe

do it now, before you know it you're 55 tryna join another orgy and everyone shit is flapping everywhere.
May 30, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
YoungRizal

i know a few guys who have been in one, and the ratio for them in that orgy was like 5girls to every 2 dudes, and it was a packed basement from what i had heard (yah it took place in a basement in the summer after highschool ended for us)
i wouldnt ever do one, i dont ever want to see a dude i know naked, even if it meant i could fuck all the bitches i ever wanted to whom i knew,
and honestly i always felt like the chicks who take part in them are hoes,        
idk, but i would never do one,   i heard they stink too when you go in there
sorry bruh, i aint bout that orgy lifestyle, and you saying they all clean?, that dont mean shit, im sure a chick you fuck in there will have some type of std

orgys are super fucking disgusting man, your basically fucking your boys leftovers as you move on to another chick

edit: this reminds me of that low key movie "all american orgy" ahahah, even the fat ugly fuck got to bang a hot chick in that one
There's this kid name moops. He use to say this sorta shit before. He was also a pro feminist. Good kid though 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

May 30, 2013 @ 05:32 AM

Inactive

I agree with the majority in this thread, do it.

And make sure you get pics/vids for the HB fam cool.(blur the dicks tho)
May 30, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
Beach2theBay

May 30, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
chief

i'll be "that guy" by saying it, but seriously... yolo

•••

May 30, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
eidaow

wasn't there an hb orgy meetup thread way back? 

~ h a n s u m ~

May 30, 2013 @ 05:54 AM

Inactive

Inb4 OP walks in to this

May 30, 2013 @ 10:28 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

thats so demonic my friend
May 30, 2013 @ 04:29 PM
mackness

It's not gay if its a three way
If there's a chick in the middle there's some leeway 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.