Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 29, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
datniqqararthur

Men who whine about feminism are the epitome of bitch niggas
heard that? anyone who calls out bs is a bitch nigga. these enraged man hating idiots can fuck outta here with all that noise.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

May 29, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
valleyla

I've never seen HB unite so much on a subject than this one 

Can't even take y'all serious.

May 29, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
Dino Spumoni

most of my female friends are feminists tbh
LMFAO... grow some fucking balls
You're from CT. That's ironic. 

And this is where you prove my point that a dude HAS to be some chest pounding ape or he "doesn't have balls" hence feminism is needed. 
I don't even know what my location has to do with anything. I never said that a man has to be a chest pounding ape, he just needs to stand up for his damn self. I picture you simping over some hipster feminist who bashes you for being born a certain gender, all while using you for free drinks, food, admission, etc. That's why you need to grow some balls.
May 29, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
me>u

Men who argue about feminism because "well we have issues too!!" are like if a black guy from the projects is telling a middle class white guy about how hard he has it, and the white guy goes, "well last week my DVR went out and I missed the finale of The Office!" You have nothing comparable to complain about.

you're right. During the 1940s the only issue men had were going to war and most likely dying.
Oh, thats actually all of history...... But you know... killing and dying is nothing big.
You're right.

Because raping women wasn't seen as some sort of victory during wars. You know, raping women and if YOU didn't kill them then they were most likely killed by her native people. That's not all of history either. 

What's worse is, rape happened (and still does obviously) outside of wartime by men. How often do men get killed by someone else? Without being involved in criminal activity of course. 

Compare the number of women that were raped in history compared to the number of men who died in every war.
(Im not undermining the immorality of rape)

What im saying is exactly what the vid I posted said. Sure men had more power, but we also had more responsibilities. And just like he said, how much power did the avg. peasant have? Power is distributed by the rich and the poor. There are (and have been) powerful women in history and vice versa. 

Just look at modern society today in America. Women face 40% less time in jail than men EVEN IF THE COMMITTED THE SAME CRIME.
Just look at the World Star vid I posted. Dude has his license taken away so he cant even practice his job but the court still expects him to pay for child support? HIS LICENSE WAS TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE OF THE COURT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Do you know how many men get fucked over by the courts? Feminist are NOT for equal equality. If they were, then they all would've supported the ERA. Yea, look it up. Feminist want equal rights under the law but when they finally have the opportunity to have it, they go screaming about how crazy it is.

NOW THAT EVERYONE IS EQUAL UNDER THE LAW, WOMEN MUST SIGN UP FOR THE SELECTIVE SERVICE AND HAVE THE CHANCE THE BE DRAFTED.

Feminist: OH NO! SINCE WE'RE ALL EQUAL NOW WE MIGHT HAVE TO GO TO WAR?

NOW THAT EVERYONE IS EQUAL UNDER THE LAW, THE COURTS WILL NO LONGER FAVOR CHILD CUSTODY TO WOMEN.

Feminist: OH NO! WE LIKE INEQUALITY IN THE COURTS! WE LIKE THE COURTS FAVORING WOMEN.

Im a history major bruh. I know this shit like i know my colors.
That's not a true feminist that you've spoken to. I've spoken to plenty of feminists (most of my female friends are feminists tbh) and they either agree that women should have to sign up and be eligible for a draft and the other half says that it's wrong for either men or women to be forced to go to war. 

You have to remember, the draft wasn't made by women. It was made by men. So, don't blame women for men having to go into drafts. 

Secondly, the lawyer in the WSHH video should appeal the decision because LEGALLY they are not allowed to take that much. That is NOT all divorce settlements so that shit is a straw man.

Lastly, men have more responsibility BECAUSE they thought women couldn't do anything. They felt only MEN could do everything and thus kept women down. Again, men's struggles are DUE to men. 

I'm an actual feminist. I know feminism like I know my colors. You're a history major that has a biased view of feminism. You saying "there have been powerful women in history" doesn't mean ANYTHING if they are seen as inferior because those around her will downplay her. 

Firstly, your idea and your friends idea of feminism no longer holds meaning because many feminist are exactly what I stated. 

You say that your feminist friends agree that women should be drafted into war? If that was the case, then the ERA would've passed.

Secondly, yea... the draft was made by men so we could defend our country from any foreign or domestic threats so dont say drafts were made by males so its our own fault. The draft is necessary for males and females.

Third, He's a fucking lawyer.... dont you think he already did appeal? Derp.

Lastly, you need to check your history. Women subscribed to this idea of patriarchy and they believed that the men were suppose to be the bread winners. And you know what.... they didnt mind at all. Ever heard of margaret fuller? she broke barriers of the idea of patriarchy and guess what, she was criticized by women for it.

You're a feminist who only sees what feminism USED TO BE. Most feminist today no longer subscribe to your idea of feminism.

P.S. LOL. You think people saw Catherine the Great as inferior? You think people saw Queen Elizabeth as inferior? If that was the case, they wouldnt have called Catherine the Great one of the most ruthless queens (And she was quiet brutal) and they would've never called Queen Elizabeth's term in power the "Reign of Elizabeth."

Stop it.

instagram: funthera

May 29, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
valleyla

most of my female friends are feminists tbh
LMFAO... grow some fucking balls
You're from CT. That's ironic. 

And this is where you prove my point that a dude HAS to be some chest pounding ape or he "doesn't have balls" hence feminism is needed. 
I don't even know what my location has to do with anything. I never said that a man has to be a chest pounding ape, he just needs to stand up for his damn self. I picture you simping over some hipster feminist who bashes you for being born a certain gender, all while using you for free drinks, food, admission, etc. That's why you need to grow some balls.
Never been bashed in my life for my gender. Not even from the radical "feminists" (I use the quotations because modern feminism doesn't like to align themselves with a lot of the more radical feminists) I've met have hated me for my gender. Nor have I ever dished out any money for a girl on free drinks, food, admission, movies, etc. I only do that with close friends and I know it'll be returned anyways. 

I really suggest you get familiar with the feminist movement and educate yourself because your opinion of it is based probably off 4chan and Reddit.

Whatever though. I'm happy with my life at the end of the day. cool
May 29, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
kbos

Homes and Valleyla are the only two that get it. A lot of heads on here have blind hatred for women, those of you must have had cunts for mothers or serious issues chasing after dumb broads caked up with make up, probably both. 

Here is the definition of a feminist: advocating social, political, legal, and economic rights for women equal to those of men.

Key word equality, any woman talking about some extra shit, some women should be above men shit, is not speaking on behalf of feminism, they are on some other shit. Most feminists are about equality, those of you who are ignorant wouldn't recognize that. Yes most feminists are regular ass females who shave their armpits wear make up and paint their nails, they blend in and they aren't obnoxious loud mouths. Its the delusional middle aged woman who is all over the internet and protesting in public, with a dyke haircut and hairy armpits talking about women needing to have power over men, falsely using the term feminist to represent themselves that you all have your beef with. Honestly if any of you are that mad at, or worried about those extremist bitches you scared as fuck and need to grow a pair. You mad the big scary dyke looking lady going to be in-charge of you instead of the other way around? You can dish it out like a moron but you can't take it from a moron? Thats a big ignorant circle thats type bitchmade for any man catching feelings. Being a misogynist is a weak and ignorant quality. 

To say a loud mouthed middle age extremist woman represents feminists as a whole is retarded, thats like saying all muslims represent terrorists, or a black dude in the 1960s going on a white-boy killing rampage represents the civil rights movement. The reasonable, positive, and peaceful many are undermined by the extremists because you simply find the extremists more interesting to talk about and they are easy to point fingers at. Being spoonfed nonsense via the internet makes you feel like you've enlightened yourselves, ah yes, you've really done your homework and out smarted more popular traditional media agendas... how foolish. 

Valleyla, don't waste your time arguing with Dino, when it comes to social issues he has proven himself too be uneducated, biased, and uninterested in forward thinking and learning. There is no point in trying to school em. 

It's hilarious that heads try and say anyone down with a feminist or anyone down with treating women with an equal respect needs to grow a pair. If you handle yourself like a real man you'd recognize you can have a strong intelligent self sufficient woman who doesn't mind cooking you dinner and loves for you to yank her hair while you dominate from the back. I say grow a fucking pair of balls and stop being so scared of women. Does nobody else see a pathetic ass pattern of misogynistic threads mixed in with cry-baby threads all sad and shit because a dumb teenage bitch who loves bruno mars and looks like azn snookie broke your pathetic little heart? Man up hoes. 
May 29, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

third wave feminim is a joke
May 29, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
FLVMINCO

@kbos You could of condensed that essay into about one paragraph son. A feminist is just a word at the end of the day; how a female goes about representing her beliefs afterwards is what matters.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

May 29, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
me>u

Homes and Valleyla are the only two that get it. A lot of heads on here have blind hatred for women, those of you must have had cunts for mothers or serious issues chasing after dumb broads caked up with make up, probably both. 

Here is the definition of a feminist: advocating social, political, legal, and economic rights for women equal to those of men.

Key word equality, any woman talking about some extra shit, some women should be above men shit, is not speaking on behalf of feminism, they are on some other shit. Most feminists are about equality, those of you who are ignorant wouldn't recognize that. Yes most feminists are regular ass females who shave their armpits wear make up and paint their nails, they blend in and they aren't obnoxious loud mouths. Its the delusional middle aged woman who is all over the internet and protesting in public, with a dyke haircut and hairy armpits talking about women needing to have power over men, falsely using the term feminist to represent themselves that you all have your beef with. Honestly if any of you are that mad at, or worried about those extremist bitches you scared as fuck and need to grow a pair. You mad the big scary dyke looking lady going to be in-charge of you instead of the other way around? You can dish it out like a moron but you can't take it from a moron? Thats a big ignorant circle thats type bitchmade for any man catching feelings. Being a misogynist is a weak and ignorant quality. 

To say a loud mouthed middle age extremist woman represents feminists as a whole is retarded, thats like saying all muslims represent terrorists, or a black dude in the 1960s going on a white-boy killing rampage represents the civil rights movement. The reasonable, positive, and peaceful many are undermined by the extremists because you simply find the extremists more interesting to talk about and they are easy to point fingers at. Being spoonfed nonsense via the internet makes you feel like you've enlightened yourselves, ah yes, you've really done your homework and out smarted more popular traditional media agendas... how foolish. 

Valleyla, don't waste your time arguing with Dino, when it comes to social issues he has proven himself too be uneducated, biased, and uninterested in forward thinking and learning. There is no point in trying to school em. 

It's hilarious that heads try and say anyone down with a feminist or anyone down with treating women with an equal respect needs to grow a pair. If you handle yourself like a real man you'd recognize you can have a strong intelligent self sufficient woman who doesn't mind cooking you dinner and loves for you to yank her hair while you dominate from the back. I say grow a fucking pair of balls and stop being so scared of women. Does nobody else see a pathetic ass pattern of misogynistic threads mixed in with cry-baby threads all sad and shit because a dumb teenage bitch who loves bruno mars and looks like azn snookie broke your pathetic little heart? Man up hoes. 

This is coming from one old time member to another, but you completely missed the point.
The definition of feminism are just words. Sadly, feminist do not fight for equality on both sides. They fight for benefits. Things that will only benefit women and we know this by looking at history. So please don't say "most feminist are for equality." And don't try to play the "if you cant see this your're ignorant." It's obvious that you're the delusional one here if you believe that. The original meaning of feminist are gone and outdated. I believe in equality for BOTH genders under the law. Yes, there are problems that women are facing where they do not have equal treatment. But there are also a lot of problems that men face too that are unequal. The biggest being child support, child custody, divorces, etc. There's proofs and facts.

Also, these "extremist" you recall, make up about 90% of feminist. I mean, Hilary Clinton once said "Women go through the most pain because they lose their husbands, sons, and brothers in war." ...... I mean, really? Is this a fucking joke? Not only is she dehumanizing a human being, but she's talking as if men a female's fucking toy. Also, I dont think losing a loved one is worst then having your fucking legs or arms blown off. Having to kill people who never did anything wrong to you. And sadly, about 99% of feminist support Hiliary. Esp. for the nomination for next presidential campaign.

The reason why the reasonable, positive, and peaceful many are undermined by the extremists is because the "extremist" make up the feminist. These reasonable, positive, peaceful females need to join another group because obviously, they are not feminist. Feminist are fucking crazy, ugly ass bitches.

Feminist are the enemy to gender equality. As someone once said on HB, you don't see a group called the masculinist now do we?

May 29, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
Captain Al

a feminist student teacher (who was fine as hell, and young) whoi had in the 9th grade got me in school suspension 'cause i told this white girl that her ass looked nice in her jeans,

the girl i complimented wasn't even offended, she laughed and shit... 

then this dumb bitch got PISSED. I'm talking about flipping a desk over and calling me a "sexist, misogynistic pig"
i told her it was a joke, and then she said some shit about how women get sexually assaulted (raped because of men saying things like I did. and some other dumb shit.

it was an honors class, so i was the only black dude there and everybody thought i was chill. man i really regret being a pussy. i said sorry and shit...
i would've sent her life..

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

May 29, 2013 @ 11:14 PM

Inactive

benefits a subjective term
May 29, 2013 @ 11:15 PM

Inactive

a feminist student teacher (who was fine as hell, and young) whoi had in the 9th grade got me in school suspension 'cause i told this white girl that her ass looked nice in her jeans,

then this dumb bitch got PISSED. I'm talking about flipping a desk over and calling me a "sexist, misogynistic pig"
i told her it was a joke, and then she said some shit about how women get sexually assaulted (raped because of men saying things like I did.

it was an honors class, so i was the only black dude there and everybody thought i was chill. man i really regret being a pussy. i said sorry and shit...
May 29, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
me>u

benefits a subjective term

But money isn't.

May 29, 2013 @ 11:18 PM

Inactive

May 29, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
Captain Al

i told her it was a joke, and then she said some shit about how women get sexually assaulted (raped because of men saying things like I did.

ok...

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

May 29, 2013 @ 11:23 PM

Inactive

dat social acceptance
May 29, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
Dino Spumoni

You mad the big scary dyke looking lady going to be in-charge of you instead of the other way around?
That dyke-looking lady is essentially the extreme mouth piece of what I call the Oprah crowd. They get more than a good bit of media shine. So much so that their views have already been gradually creeping their way into the mainstream ideology of this country. They're already responsible for the legal injustices against American men, such as lying about birth control, having unprotected sex with a man who clearly states that he does not want children, then having his baby and demanding his alimony (yes, this has happened, and most of our society views HIM as the monster thanks to the dyke ass Oprah crowd).

You know, I wasn't even mad at you for your previous posts. I still respected you for speaking your mind. But calling me uneducated and uninterested in learning is quite the opposite of the truth. Frankly, I find nearly all of your posts to be poorly worded and even tedious to read. Do you even have a degree?
May 30, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
oneallah

Men who whine about feminism are the epitome of bitch niggas
May 30, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
Homes

So, pew pew pew, if you are anti-feminism because you believe the current feminist movement fights for female benefits, NOT for gender equality, then surely you must also be opposed to affirmative action, right? It's the exact same core issue.

And everyone who argues against affirmative action generally does so on the same basis: it isn't fair. By giving minorities any kind of advantage in the college admissions process over whites, we aren't encouraging equality, we are just perpetuating racism (in the historically opposite direction). We could say the same thing about women. If they want to be treated as EQUALS, why are they looking for gender specific benefits?

But the problem is you could give either one of those groups 100% equal rights to white men today, and they would still be at a huge disadvantage. They say that equal rights level the playing field. In reality, the playing field may be level, but one team is in top shape and the other team is playing with broken legs.

You're really going to argue with that "well men had to go to war" bullshit? As a history major you should know that not only has rape ALWAYS been a tool of war (from Khan using it as ethnic warfare to as recently as war crimes in WWII and Vietnam), almost exclusively directed at women, but that the men-only military draft is a patriarchal construct, so men have no one to blame but themselves. Also, men had to go to war knowing they would "probably" die, yet the highest death percentage for any military in WWII was 35% with the US being only 2%. Or how about the fact that the majority of deaths in WWII were civilians, half of which, statistically, are women?  I'm not sure if you need to pay more attention in class or if you're just twisting facts for the sake of your argument.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WorldWarII-DeathsByAlliance-Piechart.png

As a man, I have never worried about someone sexually assaulting me. I've never worried about being judged on my abilities or intelligence because I'm a man. If you honestly think you have it as hard as women, on a day to day basis, you might just be a pussy. Sure, giving women specific benefits is not equal. But it is necessary if we want to bring everyone up to the same level and destroy centuries old structural inequalities.
May 30, 2013 @ 01:29 AM

Inactive

the human ego is a destructive force
May 30, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
me>u

So, pew pew pew, if you are anti-feminism because you believe the current feminist movement fights for female benefits, NOT for gender equality, then surely you must also be opposed to affirmative action, right? It's the exact same core issue.

And everyone who argues against affirmative action generally does so on the same basis: it isn't fair. By giving minorities any kind of advantage in the college admissions process over whites, we aren't encouraging equality, we are just perpetuating racism (in the historically opposite direction). We could say the same thing about women. If they want to be treated as EQUALS, why are they looking for gender specific benefits?

But the problem is you could give either one of those groups 100% equal rights to white men today, and they would still be at a huge disadvantage. They say that equal rights level the playing field. In reality, the playing field may be level, but one team is in top shape and the other team is playing with broken legs.

You're really going to argue with that "well men had to go to war" bullshit? As a history major you should know that not only has rape ALWAYS been a tool of war (from Khan using it as ethnic warfare to as recently as war crimes in WWII and Vietnam), almost exclusively directed at women, but that the men-only military draft is a patriarchal construct, so men have no one to blame but themselves. Also, men had to go to war knowing they would "probably" die, yet the highest death percentage for any military in WWII was 35% with the US being only 2%. Or how about the fact that the majority of deaths in WWII were civilians, half of which, statistically, are women?  I'm not sure if you need to pay more attention in class or if you're just twisting facts for the sake of your argument.

As a man, I have never worried about someone sexually assaulting me. I've never worried about being judged on my abilities or intelligence because I'm a man. If you honestly think you have it as hard as women, on a day to day basis, you might just be a pussy. Sure, giving women specific benefits is not equal. But it is necessary if we want to bring everyone up to the same level and destroy centuries old structural inequalities.

You took the wrong perspective and ran off with it... Ok, i'll reply.

I believe in equality UNDER THE LAW. Equal rights is another issue.
The reason why I brought up war, etc was because feminist always argue that men always had it so good therefore women to have more power then men today. 

Affirmative Action is applied to businesses and education (mostly) (I don't believe affirmative action should be applied to education).

Also, you're taking the death total of only one war out of........ thousands. So your WW2 argument isn't valid.
Secondly, if you knew anything about WW2 you would know that most death happened on the east.. 
And if you knew anything about the Eastern front of the war, you would know it wasnt a regular war.

The Soviet HATED the Nazis and vice versa. This wasn't just a war between two nations: Germany and Soviet.
It was a war between ideology and pure hate. There was no traditional "Moral Code" or whatever on the Eastern front. Thats why the civilian death rate is so high from WW2. (Not saying civilians werent killed on the west, but most civilians were killed on the east)

WW2 wasn't a "normal" war for the Germans and Soviets. It was a war against which ideology, and race was better.
Not to mention the fact that Hitler betrayed the Soviets which made the war even more bloody.

Now, back on topic.
Like I stated before, equal rights =/= equality under the law.

Put that in your brain first. Then we can talk.

May 30, 2013 @ 01:47 AM

Inactive

We are all skin, bones, blood, and water

what makes you different from me?
May 30, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
Homes

You took the wrong perspective and ran off with it... Ok, i'll reply.

I believe in equality UNDER THE LAW. Equal rights is another issue.
The reason why I brought up war, etc was because feminist always argue that men always had it so good therefore women to have more power then men today. 

Affirmative Action is applied to businesses and education (mostly) (I don't believe affirmative action should be applied to education).

Also, you're taking the death total of only one war out of........ thousands. So your WW2 argument isn't valid.
Secondly, if you knew anything about WW2 you would know that most death happened on the east.. 
And if you knew anything about the Eastern front of the war, you would know it wasnt a regular war.

The Soviet HATED the Nazis and vice versa. This wasn't just a war between two nations: Germany and Soviet.
It was a war between ideology and pure hate. There was no traditional "Moral Code" or whatever on the Eastern front. Thats why the civilian death rate is so high from WW2. (Not saying civilians werent killed on the west, but most civilians were killed on the east)

WW2 wasn't a "normal" war for the Germans and Soviets. It was a war against which ideology, and race was better.
Not to mention the fact that Hitler betrayed the Soviets which made the war even more bloody.

Now, back on topic.
Like I stated before, equal rights =/= equality under the law.

Put that in your brain first. Then we can talk.
So I guess I'll just address the war thing because the first part of your post isn't really relevant (or coherent). Talking about WWII is perfectly valid, and the reason I did so was simply for availability of information. Once again, as a history major, you should understand that if anything, a war in which each side hates the other's ideology or ethnicity is pretty much the norm over the course of human history. This whole idea of limiting civilian casualties and establishing guidelines for "humane" methods of war is actually relatively recent. The idea that WWII was somehow different in this regard is naive. For the majority of history, war was conquest, and part of conquest was raping and murdering just as many women as men.

Not only that, go ahead and plug "equal rights" into wikipedia. The term "equal rights" is pretty commonly used to refer to equal rights under the law, because any other "right" is much more theoretical and philosophical in nature. The only way to really argue equal rights in a factual manner is to use equal rights under the law.

Not to mention that saying "I believe in equal rights under the law" really doesn't address much of the feminist platform. Specifically, any of the social problems that feminists seek to solve and that really haven't been effected by equal rights under the law.
June 2, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
CR∆Q ROXX

How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb? Trick question feminists can't change anything.

Free Big Lurch.

Please login first to reply.