Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 28, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
Lucky-Luciano

Its overrated yeah its fun at first but gets old quickly you piss your money away hangovers get worse and memory from the night is non existent

still drink but nowhere never as often as I used to

smoking ain't worth it either you end up thinking you need it to have a good time which is bullshit
May 28, 2013 @ 04:02 PM
svrreal

get some skyy or absolut vodka and red bull or some shit but let them bitches drink it and stay sober put some drake music on and theyll fall for your type
May 28, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
meFLOW

you gotta start buying blunts or something alot at a local gas station and become boys with the arab then one day buy some beer and if the arab is cool he'll sell it to you

thats what i did/do

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

May 28, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
buddha-monk

I didn't drink until I was 18 and out of of high school and now that I'm almost 20 and in college, I realize that I shoulda drank and smoked all throughout high school, that shit woulda been way more fun.
May 28, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
ATLchop

I got into smoking and drinking when I was a little younger than you at 16. I'm 21 now, so let me share some relevant information with you kid.

When it comes to drinking, I recommend you buy cheap vodka (McCormick's, etc.) and pretty sweet/sugary fruit drinks to mix with. When you first start drinking you don't really know your tolerance and what your limits are so you have to go slow in the beginning to find out what you can handle. You don't want to be that fuck boi at a party who throws up everywhere and looks like a lil bitch, it's not a good look and the bitches won't admire you for doing that shit. Mix around a shot or two in a cup full of fruit juice and drink it. Do about 4-5 shots worth of drinks and see how you feel. After that do one shot at a time or drink beers at a comfortable pace until you feel fucked up. You now know your limit and how much you should drink to get fucked up but not black-out drunk. Never drink to black-out on purpose....you'll do some crazy shit 9 times out of 10. I made out with an army dude's fiance, got a concussion from wrestling this random 6'4" motherfucka, got into a fist fight with my best friend, and hooked up with some chicks that are way below my standards while blacked out my freshman year of college.

Also don't make getting fucked up a weekly routine. Getting wasted every weekend will really affect your day to day life in school, not to mention your wallet, plus you'll feel like shit all the time. Only drink heavy like that once every 2-3 weeks at the most.

Smoking is chill, but only in moderation. Whatever you do, don't smoke every day. It gets expensive and it also impacts your day-to-day life in a negative way (you get lazy, unmotivated, I've seen some people even get panic/anxiety attacks from smoking every day). I only smoke as a way to reward myself after a hard day's work. If I do good on a test or get home from my job after busting my ass all day, I'll reward myself with a fat bowl. Always smoke after you do all of the shit you need to do for the day, otherwise you'll forget about that shit completely. When you first smoke, only do it with your close friends or alone. Smoking with people you don't know for the first time might make you feel uncomfortable. After you get used to the effects of weed you can start smoking with friends of friends at parties and have fun doing it.

Before mixing weed and alcohol become fully comfortable with the effects of both. You won't feel like you're on planet earth when you mix them, so be careful dude, And this goes without saying but don't drink and drive ever, and don't smoke and drive until you've fully become comfortable with the effects of weed. 
May 28, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
DaPark

know your limit before you drink
since its prolly your 1st time, let's say limit at 8 beers

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

May 28, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
meFLOW

know your limit before you drink
since its prolly your 1st time, let's say limit at 8 beers
that fools gonna throw the fuck up drinking eight beers his first time 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

May 28, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
Hannibal

Go ham nigga nothing bad has ever happened from drinking/smoking. Unless being cool is considered a bad thing.
May 28, 2013 @ 08:45 PM

Inactive

use hash oil instead of weed

get on that skillet and nail tip b

dab up
May 28, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

C'mon man, don't start your drinking career off of some sad shit. Drinking is supposed to be for celebration. Same with Smoking Trees.

The first time I ever drank heavy was in celebration that my Best friend came back from boot camp and we each had a 6 pack to ourselves.

Ill never forget that night man. It was good times.
May 31, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
lovedmndlife

or any other belgian beers

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 31, 2013 @ 09:15 AM
johnathan

colt 45, or miller.

free max b 2013

May 31, 2013 @ 11:30 AM
callum

all about desperados 
May 31, 2013 @ 11:33 AM
daytona squared

C'mon man, don't start your drinking career off of some sad shit. Drinking is supposed to be for celebration. Same with Smoking Trees.

The first time I ever drank heavy was in celebration that my Best friend came back from boot camp and we each had a 6 pack to ourselves.

6 beers lol thats more casual than heavy

no swag November

May 31, 2013 @ 11:50 AM
yungdeath

only drink whiskey and b a cowboy
May 31, 2013 @ 11:50 AM
yungdeath

take mescaline and do molly up the butt
May 31, 2013 @ 01:32 PM

Inactive

you made a thread saying you were lonely

drugs + alcohol + loneliness = not a good combo
May 31, 2013 @ 03:35 PM
zzzboy

nigga i got a 2350 on the sat and i started drinking at 16. PUSSY
May 31, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
LostJem

suspended

info on name being swerve? yet never really consumed alcohol?

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

May 31, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
kumar

Don't forget to eat, b. Don't eat too much though, or you'll be THAT guy at the party. For the first time try all your shit with just your buddies. 
May 31, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
kbos

Drinking and smoking is like everything else, exciting and wild when you are new too it, then it becomes old boring and routine. I still do em both plenty at age 22, but its just for relaxing and kicking it, it doesn't have the same mischievous charm as it did in high school. 
May 31, 2013 @ 09:13 PM

Inactive

May 31, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
spriteremix

Nigga said he went in with a 6 pack 
May 31, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
AXEL

Nigga said he went in with a 6 pack 
June 1, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
Cheeched

smoking makes breathing fun.
June 1, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
2 Phone Shawty

never actually saw the point in drinking. I'd rather smoke and get high af than wake up with a hangover, but that's just me.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

Please login first to reply.