May 28, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
craigsagersuit

Damn man after reading all these comments I learnt a few things.
CONS
1.Not to work at Fast Food Places (As your first job)
2.You always makes mistakes at your first job
3.Not as easy as you think
4.Minimum Wage (But atleast It's something)

PROS
1.Paycheck $$$

As a 16 year old that wants to get a job.... I want to make my own money and buy the shit I always wanted..
man i hated working fast-food so much. I worked at Wienerschnitzel for about 4 months.. and I hated every single day of work. Don't even feel bad cuz I fucked up all the time too   I wasn't good at math and we had to use these old ass cash registers where it doesn't tell you how much change to give back, so you had to do it manually. I was bad at math as it is and my boss aint eem allowed me to use a calculator 

We had to be fast as shit too. We had this rule that the food had to be served in 3 minutes and I always went over thatCouldn't put a decent ice cream on a cone for the life of me 

It was hot as shit too. The restaurant was dirty and musty. 

Rude ass customers 

paycheck was paycheck tho. + it was a good experience to have under my belt no matter how terrible it was

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 28, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
kumonoy

CONS

PROS
1.Paycheck $$$

As a 16 year old that wants to get a job.... I want to make my own money and buy the shit I always wanted..
man i hated working fast-food so much. I worked at Wienerschnitzel for about 4 months.. and I hated every single day of work. Don't even feel bad cuz I fucked up all the time too   I wasn't good at math and we had to use these old ass cash registers where it doesn't tell you how much change to give back, so you had to do it manually. I was bad at math as it is and my boss aint eem allowed me to use a calculator 

We had to be fast as shit too. We had this rule that the food had to be served in 3 minutes and I always went over thatCouldn't put a decent ice cream on a cone for the life of me 

Rude ass customers 

paycheck was paycheck tho. + it was a good experience to have under my belt no matter how terrible it was
yo i love this response man thanks bro!
May 28, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
temper

CONS

PROS
1.Paycheck $$$

Rude ass customers 

Thanks for Inspiring me at least b.. Hopefully I'll find something that will work for me

The fuck you looking at....

May 28, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
spriteremix

Let me tell you.. no job is fun.
gotta say i disagree

my current job is cool

dat paid travel
May 28, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
Head Hunterz

why did they put you on drive thru when you suck? drive thru is like the A team, gotta work your way from the storefront get familiarize with your shit then move to drive thru

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

May 28, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
Tierra y Libertad

my first and third job around was at starbucks. its stressful at first, but you learn quick. Take notes if have problems memorizing. Just take the 5 seconds to do so. And dont stress too much about fucking up orders. my old store had a bust rate of ~15-20% during busy times. it's common. its a good job for students. pays better than most fast-food joints, flexible with hours and you can also score medical coverage
May 28, 2013 @ 02:42 PM
justinhdz11

First job was straight outta hs, worked graveyard shift 1 am - 9am at some warehouse in Compton, CA. Basically unloaded containers full of boxes for 8 hours with a 30 minute lunch and two 15 minute breaks. Shit as brutal. 
May 28, 2013 @ 02:54 PM
craigsagersuit

^^ man my 2nd job was at a warehouse joint.
Hated that shit too lol even more so than the wienerschnitzel gig

Lugging big ass carpets around drain you the fuck out

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 28, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
janeparker

My boyfriend broke up with me 4 weeks ago after we been friends for 4 years and we were in a relationship for 7 months. I did everything for him whenever he needed help with something if I could help I came through for him. Out of nowhere he surprisingly left me to be with someone else. I love him so much and cared about him a lot. I never asked anything from him. I have no kids and a good well paying job. Everything was so perfect and good between us. He told me he would take me ring shopping and we would settle down and have a baby together. Everything was great. We met each other families and everyone told us we were perfect for each other. He met some other girl. so a friend gave me this email of this spell caster  dr.marnish@yahoo.com to contact him, i contacted him because i was so heartbroken and don't know what to do with myself but after 3 days of contacting dr marnish, my lover came back to me
janeparker from USA
May 28, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
justinhdz11

Talk about working hard for that money man haha
May 30, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
thesupergoodlife

i appreciate everyones contributions i feel a lot better now. And just a recap of what happened today i worked at drive thru and i was fuckin up pretty bad. i was told that everytime i make a mistake on the computer it s recorded so that the company office would see it. @oneallah lol now im not scared on getting fired haha. iunno im jus not dat confident n shit cos i keep getting the coworkers to help me and i feel bad @Mr_Chukes i feel a lot better now bro thansk for the input
Dude just keep at it. You've got to make mistakes to get better, I fuck up at work from time to time but I learn from it and move on. Try to focus on what you've done right and not what you've done wrong.
May 31, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
lovedmndlife

Mickie D's was my first, friday nights got hectic

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 31, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
Captain Al

Mickie D's was my first, friday nights got hectic
yo i just applied there. advice on coppin the job? i'm going down there tmrw to ask for an update on the app i put in.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

June 1, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

I recently started working at Starbucks and i suck...i messed up so much im scared to go back theres so much shit to do i cant make coffee and on top of that i got to do other shit too
Don't worry about fucking up for the first couple of weeks. Everything should become second nature when you get the routine down. If you still continue to fuck up I would start looking elsewhere while you still have time and don't get fired ever. You should resign or give a 2 weeks notice. 
June 1, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
Siphonin

if anyone here can describe what lattes, coffee,mocha i would really appreciate the help cause theres a lot of combos i have to learn
Lattes are just espresso and steam milk with a little foam. cappuccinos are the same thing just with more foam. Mocha's is just choc steamed milk with espresso. And if you don't know what coffee is you prolly should quit

Try and find a theater job. it's easy and once the movies go in your free to do whatever the fuck you want. Only downside is going home smelling like popcorn.
June 1, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
TASK

^^ man my 2nd job was at a warehouse joint.

Hated that shit too lol even more so than the wienerschnitzel gig

Lugging big ass carpets around drain you the fuck out
you didnt get to use forklifts?

at the warehouse I used to work at we use em for everything

fast as hell too
June 1, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
mackness

Still at my first job, it will have been a year since I started towards the end of July

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

June 2, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
kumonoy

workin 9 horus today i jus got a 2 hour break going back in a bit...again thanks for the comments on here. today went a lot better for me i started to learn more thank you guys!!! TEAMGUAP
June 2, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
jaeyoung

$15/hour for my first job. Sat in an office cubicle for 9 hours doing the easiest shit on the computer. 
June 2, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
DStyles

First job (worked plenty of times handing out flyers before but that shit ain't no real job), I worked with two carpenters assisting them such as sweeping the saw dust, handing them tools, or fetching for materials at those stores that sell materials for construction. I started out only working 4 days but then one of the guys who worked with us left because he got offered full time at his other job. At first, the job seemed difficult and the hours went long but I got used to it. I ended up quitting because they were only paying me $140 every two weeks. They lastly increased my pay to $270 but by then I just said fuck it. Worked there from July 2008 - Nov 2008

Second job was as at a electronic repair store answering the phone and receiving stuff from customers that were going to get repaired.

Third job, I only worked for 1 week at a furniture store. The owner didn't seem like he wanted me to work there so I just quit.

Fourth job was the same as the second one. 

Fifth job was construction but the guy fired me after the 2nd day because I didn't know anything lol

Sixth job, Hunts Point Produce market. The hardest job I ever had, Wake up at 2am. Load up the truck and head out to the city to deliver to restaurants. The hard thing for me is the fucking potatoes and going down the stairs with them. I can only bring down 3. They each weight 50 pounds. I got the hang of it. $120 a day as well. The day actually goes kind of fast specially since you actually want to finish as quick as possible. 

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Please login first to reply.