Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 27, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
kumonoy

I recently started working at Starbucks and i suck...i messed up so much im scared to go back theres so much shit to do i cant make coffee and on top of that i got to do other shit too
May 27, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
Carl.

might as well quit, its only gonna get harder

radda radda radda

May 27, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
craigsagersuit

ask Ultimate Man Ray for some tips 

edit: damn im trippin i thought you meant Subway lmfao

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 27, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
rabbitman

sounds stressful. try an easier job, you can't just start at the top. you have to work for it

be careful what you pretend to be

May 27, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
teows

if that nigga tyler the creator worked there, you sure as hell can

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

May 27, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
Captain Al

that stuff i lowkey hard.

you got the job that some other dude(s) want. work hard, and learn. maybe you'll learn something new and useful

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

May 27, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
tmwtg

Keep trying; nobody gets it right the first time, especially in such a quick-paced workplace.

But forreal, respect to these coffee baristas. Shit is not as easy as it looks, especially if the workplace is busy.
May 27, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
TigerWoods

you can do it bruhbruh
May 27, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
No Fuxx Given

My first job was at a local restaurant where they had me as a busboy and dishwasher. Simple jobs, it's just that it gets hectic when things get busy and you don't realize how fast you gotta go to keep up until you're already behind. Dishwashing was the worse especially on Friday nights when I would get so fucking backed up I would end up having to leave late as fuck.

It got easier tho just keep your head up and try to pick up on the little things that can potentially help you keep up with the fast pace

Fly on little wing

May 27, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
REVS

If you're unable to brew a cup of coffee, you just aren't cut out for the work force. 

But my first job was great, it was at a local shop, my boss was about 6 years older than me and cool as hell. This was a while back, and obviously it being my first job, I made minimum wage, which was shittier back then believe it or not, than it is now. We would ring people up, stock shit, smoke cigarettes out back all shift, fuck with people. It was a good time, and a paycheck. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 27, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
Head Hunterz

bro you need to step your game up if you're working at starbucks, gotta work fast and complete orders in less than a minute. 

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

May 27, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
jacobsever

First job was a movie theater.

Only stressful time was working the concession stands during rush hours. But opening as the guys who cleans a theater after the show; I got a good 2 hours to just walk around and chill before I had to do anything.

May 27, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
kumonoy

if anyone here can describe what lattes, coffee,mocha i would really appreciate the help cause theres a lot of combos i have to learn
May 27, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
Pantic

Man jacob can get a job in a movie theater but i can't, solid L taken sad
May 27, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
Hannibal

You are prob holding yourself to too high a standard. Just figure out what the bare min of work you gots to do to stay employed, then loaft nigga

Also bitches love baristas so you got that going for ya. The green apron is like a pussy magnet 
May 27, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
DaPark

Live and learn bruh, you'll get used to it eventually

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

May 27, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
iggy-koopa

I recently started working at Starbucks and i suck...i messed up so much im scared to go back theres so much shit to do i cant make coffee and on top of that i got to do other shit too
Starbucks was my 4th job (1st was at the movie theatres, 2nd bookstore warehouse, 3rd italian cafe)

I worked at a Union Square location in SF so it was always busy as fuck with all the tourists. It really does get easier as you go. We had a bunch of posters to reference if we ever forgot anything (# of shots for this, # of pumps for that, etc.) I was "Starbucks Certified" in about a week but I still made a shit ton of noob mistakes but I always learned from them so just keep your head up. Ask questions if you have them; your coworkers have been in your position before.

My first job at the movie theatres was pretty dope. I started my junior year of hs and a few friends from my school worked there too. I started out in the food (concessions) part and it sucked, but eventually I got moved to the box office / customer service where it was super chill barely had to work at all.
May 27, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
Glo'bito

First job was at a Gamestop at the mall, I honestly did a good job. the manager seemed to like me

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 27, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
cultivation-iesteor

workwed at an investment bank got the job through a high school program and they all were pretentious a-holes, literally everyone  in finance is a greedy bitch fyi to everyone. ironic that the bank i worked for has my school district as one of the clients and is also struggling financially. if you want a forward job don't go into banking or finance at least in the US.
May 27, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
Mr_Chukes

I work at Ralph's. My first day I dropped a big ass glass container of pineapple juice all over the floor. After I got better and became the best employee they had. They promoted me quickly.
May 27, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
8zmn

stick with it and think of the money cool cool

Instagram - Bwmn

May 27, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
Black Jew

I work at Ralph's. My first day I dropped a big ass glass container of pineapple juice all over the floor. After I got better and became the best employee they had. They promoted me quickly.
truly inspirational.
May 28, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
kapu14

Started from the bottom get on top
May 28, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
oneallah

my first job was at mcdonalds in my summer vacay before my senior year of high school
i hated it, customers were dickheads, i wanted to shoot them all
got fired before summer vacay ended, was able to buy a few clothes which i eventually threw away since they got too small with the paychecks
now i lookback and think i should have saved up for something more worth it
May 28, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
spriteremix

first job i had was at a retirement home

shit made me feel weird being around all these people about to die 

i was a server in the diner

theyd order shit and then when i brought it be like "i didnt order this shit boy" 

one time i accidentally spilled scalding hot coffee on a nice womans lap 

i was always high af

one dude always fell asleep face first in his mashed potatoes while his wife just sat there like it was all good

i didn't work there long
May 28, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
Soul Rize

worked at a restaurant. everyones an ahole and trying to stab each other in the back. alot of pplz quit .im no different. i like  a world full of happiness and rainbows and everyone getting along. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 28, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
cheyaaa

Let me tell you.. no job is fun.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

May 28, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
kumonoy

i appreciate everyones contributions i feel a lot better now. And just a recap of what happened today i worked at drive thru and i was fuckin up pretty bad. i was told that everytime i make a mistake on the computer it s recorded so that the company office would see it. @oneallah lol now im not scared on getting fired haha. iunno im jus not dat confident n shit cos i keep getting the coworkers to help me and i feel bad @Mr_Chukes i feel a lot better now bro thansk for the input
May 28, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
temper

Damn man after reading all these comments I learnt a few things.
CONS
1.Not to work at Fast Food Places (As your first job)
2.You always makes mistakes at your first job
3.Not as easy as you think
4.Minimum Wage (But atleast It's something)

PROS
1.Paycheck $$$

As a 16 year old that wants to get a job.... I want to make my own money and buy the shit I always wanted..

The fuck you looking at....

May 28, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
word2regg

My first job was the worst. I was the a**hole that left flyers hanging at your door. I was 14 and we worked out of some dudes van. He'd drop us off in front of different neighborhoods and we'd skate on rollerblades to put em up. Shxt was hard work but getting that check paid off!

word2regg.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.