FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 21, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
craigsagersuit

damn im sure its gona feel the same for me... just outta curiosity did u keep in tuch with ure HS freinds or naw?
for the first few months we still hung out but as of now, nah. we still catch up on FB here and there, but as far as chillin like the old times nah. I haven't hung out with my boys for a solid year now lmao and we live like 5-10 mins away from each other.

Not entirely anyone's fault tho that's just life sometimes. I just don't connect with them like how I used to. I'm moving in one direction (pause) and they're doing they own things and moving into the other direction. no sense in dwelling over that, just gotta keep it movin 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 21, 2013 @ 04:49 AM

Inactive

damn im sure its gona feel the same for me... just outta curiosity did u keep in tuch with ure HS freinds or naw?
for the first few months we still hung out but as of now, nah. we still catch up on FB here and there, but as far as chillin like the old times nah. I haven't hung out with my boys for a solid year now lmao and we live like 5-10 mins away from each other.

Not entirely anyone's fault tho that's just life sometimes. I just don't connect with them like how I used to. I'm moving in one direction (pause) and they're doing they own things and moving into the other direction. no sense in dwelling over that, just gotta keep it movin 
My life

That's life b

Never dwell on the past, keep it movin 
May 21, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
Ayoma

suspended

life really hits you after hs/college. 

lack of social life, finding a job, meeting girls
May 21, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
TigerWoods

don't be surprised if your current relationships start to feel distant
May 21, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
.kciN

I was gonna make a topic sort of like this one.
What is the transition from High school to College like?
 I'll be living on-campus 40-min away from home, so I'll still be able to visit. What are the differences, what's new, and what should I be prepared for? I feel a sense of loneliness is imminent that'll hit me when I graduate school this Thursday.
Which campus? and yeah I thought the same way, gotta make freinds quick. that lonely life will definitely not make it.
University of the Pacific in Cali. I feel as if the loss of the friends from HS is what's gonna hit me hardest. There's no group of peers like a full high school that'll be the same.
Damn that's something I can't even comprehend, in NZ there's only like 10 or so universities in the whole country, 5 of those, including the best one, being in my city so I never had to deal with leaving behind friends or anything like that.  
May 21, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
punchingeskimos

Take your time thinking it over...I went into college for a year after I graduated and decided that it was not what I wanted to do like at all..and that was...3 years ago now? I am finally going back to school for a 2 year degree in business, but am working FT until I start next August. As wheeling bitches...I haven't really found it that much different. The selection is a bit smaller due to the fact all the HS parties are just littered with bitches, but when you go to college you get college parties littered with bitches. Meet and network with as many people as you can. I can't emphasize that enough. I would hate not being able to party all the time XD.
May 21, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
spriteremix

youll be aiight fam

just stay hyped ya digg
May 21, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
smartmonkey

life really hits you after hs/college. 

lack of social life, finding a job, meeting girls
true dat

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

May 21, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
Rodney D Ellis

I Dropped Out

fuck the internet

May 21, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

i feel like life after high school got better as far as relationships went because i didn't have to be attached to reputation
May 21, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
KiddCoast

Fuck a degree. Seriously in this day theyre treating those like GEDs. Youve been brained wash to go to college since you were in 1 st grade withot realzing coleege is a business. And for what? To sit in a cubicle for 8 hrs like a drone? Do your self a favor and save the money from tuition, the stress of finals, being a broke student, and 4+ yrs of sitting in a classroom and learn a trade. Theyre in high demand right now and they'll always be needed.

College life is tits tho

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 21, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
punchingeskimos

Yea but not everyone wants to be a laborer...I took got my welding cert and am just banking money/buying all the nice things I would need right now, and then pay for school. Take something to do with business and go be an entrepreneur or learn how to invest properly. I spend my money too fast to be a good investor but if you have good ideas with no idea on what to do with them. A business course would be a great start.
May 21, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
KiddCoast

Technician isnt always labor

May 21, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
KiddCoast

But whatever downvote me all you want im truna drop knowledge for HB but its up to you to use it

May 21, 2013 @ 07:55 PM

Inactive

call marc jacobs personally to make a pair

i don't really give a fuck and my excuse is that im young 

FUCK IT IM ON 1

5 WHITE CUPS AND I GOT DAT DRANK

FUCK IT IM ON 1

I WALK ROUND DA CLUB

FUCK EVERYBODY

YOU KNOW THE FEDS LISTENIN

NIGGA WHAT MONEY

YOU NIGGAS ON THE BENCH

LIKE THE BUS COMING

YOU A SELL OUT

BUT I AINT BUYIN

CHOP AND DISECT A NIGGA

LIKE SCIENCE

PUT AN END TO YOUR WORLD

LIKE THE MAYANS
May 21, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
playboyxxx

bro

I hated HS while i was in it and now a year removed and i miss the fuck out of it. working like a dog sad

enjoy your last weeks or however long you got

pink like hamilton

May 21, 2013 @ 11:00 PM

Inactive

Just don't become depressed b
May 21, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
Pieces

you don't enter the "real life" after high school lmao
May 22, 2013 @ 03:21 AM

Inactive

Fuck a degree. Seriously in this day theyre treating those like GEDs. Youve been brained wash to go to college since you were in 1 st grade withot realzing coleege is a business. And for what? To sit in a cubicle for 8 hrs like a drone? Do your self a favor and save the money from tuition, the stress of finals, being a broke student, and 4+ yrs of sitting in a classroom and learn a trade. Theyre in high demand right now and they'll always be needed.

College life is tits tho
truth

if you are searching for happiness i don't recommend the college route b
May 22, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
blackclits

Nigga there's no school bus, there's bills. Welcome to the real world you collect me?
May 22, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
crumpet

Thanks HB fam! ya'll really helped me out on this.
May 22, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
brannen

You'll be fine op. just stay motivated.

Please login first to reply.