FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
May 21, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
crumpet

Help me out fam with any advice or anything, paranoid as fuck about what Ima do. HS is easy to pull girls and just kickback and chill, your top 3 things u learned after leaving HS?
May 21, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
REVS

Are you going to college? What are you plans job wise after school?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 21, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
.kciN

I miss high school, life was so much simpler back then 
May 21, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
Trill O'Reilly

Will you be attending college?

1. More and more responsibilities will be put on you, slowly but surely. 

2. If you are still living with your parents, it is easy to feed off of them (money, food, gas), but getting a job will give you a great sense of independence by earning your own money to purchase the necessities in life.   

3. If all of your friends go off to Uni, it will be very lonely; so do your best to make new friends in a workplace or other places.
May 21, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
crumpet

Are you going to college? What are you plans job wise after school?
JC life man, not tryna get all that debt. And yeaa im trying to look for a job right now, most likely a minimum wage type thing, just like enough to pay for gas and all the basic shit
May 21, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
truuuchainz

werd
op u better be savoring them last HS moments u got left cuz college or anything you go into after high school is gonna require some effort
May 21, 2013 @ 03:40 AM

Inactive

welcome to the rest of your life b
May 21, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
craigsagersuit

this. you'll never have a true "downtime" once you leave high school. whenever I just sit around not doing shit, I always feel like I should be doing something else.

have a goal set and always strive to move forward to reaching your goal.

start saving money

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 21, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
crumpet

werd
op u better be savoring them last HS moments u got left cuz college or anything you go into after high school is gonna require some effort
Today was the last day, shit got to me when I went to the last dance and was like damn... no more HS girls and carefree life
May 21, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
Glo'bito

go to college bruh

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 21, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
crumpet

JW business admin major good? or is it a useless degree, im not trying to put in all that work and cant find a job
May 21, 2013 @ 03:50 AM

Inactive

werd
Today was the last day, shit got to me when I went to the last dance and was like damn... no more HS girls and carefree life
Life is what you make it b

it's all in your head
May 21, 2013 @ 03:51 AM

Inactive

JW business admin major good? or is it a useless degree, im not trying to put in all that work and cant find a job
don't do some shit you aren't going to enjoy in the long run, do something you are passionate about b
May 21, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
Trill O'Reilly

It is a good major. A lot of people pursue that major. I'm an entrepreneurship major. Getting good grades in your pre-reqs and major courses is very good, but these days good credentials alone won't land you a "real" job. You need to network and build connections, especially in the business world. After freshman year, I met a lot of great people that could help me down the line. One friend of mine's mom works for the UN and another's Dad owns a Ritz-Carlton in Asia. Good connections will get you far.  
May 21, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
Don Francisco

Pretty much what everyone has said:
Get a job
Start saving
Continue school

May 21, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
backlikethat

go to college bruh

May 21, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
crumpet

werd

it's all in your head
Dat realness. I feel you though, I want to do something I enjoy but at the same time make money, #TheStruggle  LOL but I haven't even started yet so I cant talk.
May 21, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
crumpet

Pretty much what everyone has said:
Get a job
Start saving
Continue school

Yeah I pretty much think thats a given, I mean like other important shit that you learned after HS.. like life lessons and tips and whatnot
May 21, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
craigsagersuit

werd

it's all in your head
Dat realness. I feel you though, I want to do something I enjoy but at the same time make money, #TheStruggle  LOL but I haven't even started yet so I cant talk.
if you're doing what you're passionate about and you're pretty good at it, guaranteed the money will come

May 21, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
christopher.

I was gonna make a topic sort of like this one.
What is the transition from High school to College like?
 I'll be living on-campus 40-min away from home, so I'll still be able to visit. What are the differences, what's new, and what should I be prepared for? I feel a sense of loneliness is imminent that'll hit me when I graduate school this Thursday.
May 21, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
craigsagersuit

damn this video got me reminiscing about HS

prom 

the fuckery 
gradnight 

grad ceremony 

May 21, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
crumpet

I'll be living on-campus 40-min away from home, so I'll still be able to visit. What are the differences, what's new, and what should I be prepared for? I feel a sense of loneliness is imminent that'll hit me when I graduate school this Thursday.
Which campus? and yeah I thought the same way, gotta make freinds quick. that lonely life will definitely not make it.
May 21, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
analpolypnamedjesse

1. Avoid debt like the plague.
2. Don't get no girl pregnant
3. STFU around grown folk. They really don't give a shit what you think (especially in the workplace). Just sit back, look, listen and learn.
May 21, 2013 @ 04:17 AM

Inactive

You are going to have to learn to live with yourself for the rest of your life b. Learn to love yourself, learn to live on your own without the necessity of other people's company. At the end of it all, all you have is yourself b
May 21, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
tmwtg

You are going to have to learn to live with yourself with the rest of life you b. Learn to love yourself, learn to live on your own without the necessity of other people's company. At the end of it all, all you have is yourself b
I feel this is a lot more relevant to post-college graduates.

I graduated from college just a few days ago and feel the same way.
May 21, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
crumpet

prom 

the fuckery 
gradnight 

grad ceremony 
DAAAAMMM... how u gonna hit me with that B.. lol jk but what did u do for grad? mines on Wed. 
May 21, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
craigsagersuit

prom 

the fuckery 
gradnight 

grad ceremony 
DAAAAMMM... how u gonna hit me with that B.. lol jk but what did u do for grad? mines on Wed. 
the last few days was fun as fuck, even the grad rehearsal in the hot ass field. 

senior breakfast was emotional when they showed pictures through all 4 years 
graduation was crazy. it didn't hit me until i was sitting in the middle with the people who I've shared memories with for the past 4 years. it was breathtaking. 

then we had our gradnight at disneyland from 3-3. don't even get me started on that 

May 21, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
crumpet

prom 

the fuckery 
gradnight 

grad ceremony 
the last few days was fun as fuck, even the grad rehearsal in the hot ass field. 

senior breakfast was emotional when they showed pictures through all 4 years 
graduation was crazy. it didn't hit me until i was sitting in the middle with the people who I've shared memories with for the past 4 years. it was breathtaking. 

then we had our gradnight at disneyland from 3-3. don't even get me started on that 
damn im sure its gona feel the same for me... just outta curiosity did u keep in tuch with ure HS freinds or naw?
May 21, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
christopher.

Which campus? and yeah I thought the same way, gotta make freinds quick. that lonely life will definitely not make it.
University of the Pacific in Cali. I feel as if the loss of the friends from HS is what's gonna hit me hardest. There's no group of peers like a full high school that'll be the same.
May 21, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
crumpet

University of the Pacific in Cali. I feel as if the loss of the friends from HS is what's gonna hit me hardest. There's no group of peers like a full high school that'll be the same.
Oh in stockton? and yeaah, like you see the people everyday and its chill, but now its like everyone got their own shit going and harder to like meet people in college.

Please login first to reply.