Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 21, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

Yea that's the hard part is finding the person you don't wanna just fuck...it's hard finding a good-looking female with priorities that isn't a slut.

LMS don't mean shit if you're an insecure little boy.
That's somewhat true. Women do prefer men who have the dark triad personality traits because those men can get things a lot easier and that's somehow attractive to women and they also prefer men who are emotionally unavailable which is why I think chasing them is stupid. This is has been scientifically proven so I'm not just pulling them out of my ass
May 21, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
Villain™

I used to have sex on the reg, but I've had a gf for about 9 months now, and we found out she's pregnant. I'm going on the first week of like forever of no sex. Fuckin blows balls man.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

May 21, 2013 @ 12:31 PM
jamesjebbia

I used to have sex on the reg, but I've had a gf for about 9 months now, and we found out she's pregnant. I'm going on the first week of like forever of no sex. Fuckin blows balls man.
damn bro good luck with that nothing more scary to me than that 
May 21, 2013 @ 03:59 PM

Inactive

kbos the GAWD

he a real nigga
May 21, 2013 @ 04:02 PM
kumonoy

I've been in a relationship for years and haven't cheated in a long time but to be honest since I lost my v-card at 15 (im 22) I've never gone more than 3 weeks without pussy I've been with plenty and taken 3 v-cards and women still try to flirt with me and tell me im attractive if anyone wants advice tbh im happy to help I can tell you right now half the dudes on HBs problem is one of or a combo of three things: over thinking, not knowing the difference between a dumb bitch and a good woman, and taking advice/lessons about females via rap lyrics. Oh and a lot of HB members are under the impression that becoming a meat head and spending enough time at the gym will solve all their problems with women.
okay tell us the way then...
May 21, 2013 @ 04:04 PM

Inactive

Just be yourself you pussy
May 21, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
cheyaaa

I find myself having trouble building a social circle, advices?

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

May 21, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
Villain™

I find myself having trouble building a social circle, advices?
Just be yourself you pussy

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

May 21, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
DStyles

Not gonna come in here and say I get plenty of bitches.

After all, I'm a top duelist.

It's Y.O.P. for me, yugioh over pussy 

Bitches out here though are holo diggers. Trying to run away with a nikka holos 

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 21, 2013 @ 04:21 PM

Inactive

what is your most prized card?
May 21, 2013 @ 04:29 PM
DStyles

what is your most prized card?
Probably my Gate Guardian card. I dropped $15.00 for it on ebay. I have seen a few cards go for $20+. Like Monster Reborn and Dark Hole.

I have dropped $10+ on a few cards as well. 

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 21, 2013 @ 04:36 PM

Inactive

thats tight dude
May 21, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
yungdeath

The only time I go long amounts of time without pussy is right when I'm done with a chick and I'm some Drake shit. Lol can't stunt some girls hurt a nigga heart. That only last about 3/4 months then I'll prolly smash a different chick each month maybe one on the reg. I'm nothing exceptional, I'm handsome I can say. I'm a bigger dude, I dress fairly nice (no hypebeast, just a few nice brands here and there) I think mainly what works for me is kinda like what dude said ^^ I'm 22 and I have a house with my brother, I work and I have money when I'm not paying bills. I gotta good personality and taste in music and a llot of bitches look at me as a friend. You gotta know when to hold em' and when to fold em'.
May 21, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
crackpipeuser

damn bro good luck with that nothing more scary to me than that 
yall  niggas ever heard of an abortion?
May 21, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
yungdeath

i think the internet is fucking you cats up. wanting to get with girls that don't exist, worried about looking cool, or spending all your money on some brand thats gonna flop in a year or two. you just gotta play it cool be yourself, have a swagger thats not the clothes you wear but the way you carry yourself. have some intellect about you. find what you like and envelop yourself in it.
dr phil over and out 
May 21, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
2 Phone Shawty

I never kissed or had sex with a girl. I'm 24. Forever alone, no lies.
Them feels

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

May 21, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
darkseid

Almost choked on my fucking drink reading yugioh over pussy. 

Pretty Young Thug

May 22, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
meFLOW

im not gon lie hbrethern i havent gotten laid since i broke up with my last bitch coupla months ago that shit got me all fucekd up

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

May 22, 2013 @ 02:08 AM

Inactive

im not gon lie hbrethern i havent gotten laid since i broke up with my last bitch coupla months ago that shit got me all fucekd up
It is okay eflow

Stay positive
May 22, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
gb

Getting bitches on a regular basis all stems from viewing the female specimen as inferior to us, the males.
May 22, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
damnwitless1

^truth

But seriously this thread is mad stupid, if you just focus on getting money you'll literally have more bitches than you even want, gotta prioritize fellas

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 22, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
joeywankenobi

Getting bitches on a regular basis all stems from viewing the female specimen as inferior to us, the males.
May 22, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
Fonze

Fuck HB, my ex just came up to me and told me she might be pregnant. Yo boy cant even think of pussy right now.
May 22, 2013 @ 04:13 AM

Inactive

Fuck HB, my ex just came up to me and told me she might be pregnant. Yo boy cant even think of pussy right now.
good luck
May 22, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
Lucy North$ide

I do
char....

I'm Smoove on the MOON I be Mobbin to Mars

May 22, 2013 @ 08:53 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

lol some of the dudes i know that get laid the most are extremely misogynistic

girls talking about how they want a dude who treats them right but then they fuck the biggest douches and "settle" for betas afterwards

bitches are so confused
May 22, 2013 @ 09:02 AM
jamesjebbia

run
May 22, 2013 @ 09:13 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

^truth

But seriously this thread is mad stupid, if you just focus on getting money you'll literally have more bitches than you even want, gotta prioritize fellas
lol @ niggas downvoting this shit

this is the truth, guess yall can't handle it
May 22, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
kbos

I've been in a relationship for years and haven't cheated in a long time but to be honest since I lost my v-card at 15 (im 22) I've never gone more than 3 weeks without pussy I've been with plenty and taken 3 v-cards and women still try to flirt with me and tell me im attractive if anyone wants advice tbh im happy to help I can tell you right now half the dudes on HBs problem is one of or a combo of three things: over thinking, not knowing the difference between a dumb bitch and a good woman, and taking advice/lessons about females via rap lyrics. Oh and a lot of HB members are under the impression that becoming a meat head and spending enough time at the gym will solve all their problems with women.
okay tell us the way then...
Don't fuck up in the ways I mentioned, and have a realistic perception of yourself. Be yourself, out going and confident. I can't train heads on HB how to tell the difference between a good women and a wack bitch, nobody ever taught me I guess it just helps that I've grown up around a few strong women who had to fight hard and work hard to get by, all who done it without bitching or getting help from a man. I also can't help people who don't have any type of realistic self perception, I know a lot of people who view themselves drastically different than the people they want to attract view them and I have no advice for that shit, its a bad look and all this shit probably has a lot to do with how you were raised and wishing you were something you're not, plain and simple.
May 22, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
robbieast

kbos, please help me try and get this shy girl at my school. she told me she has never had a boyfriend and isn't really interested in getting in a relationship
we in college, although she's a freshman ,18 and im 21.
she told me she likes older dudes :D

so i've taken the slow, get to know her, become her friend approach.
she never wants to hang out with me outside of school because she has her priorities straight with school.

but we do hang out at school at least once a week (we got no classes together)
she's a good girl... no partying, no drugs/drinking

i inject flirting in our conversations and touch every now and then, hugs and high fives.
she has called me handsome, funny, smart
but she also knows i have some personality problems (i opened up to her) wasnt suppose to happen like that but it just happened

Please login first to reply.