July 28, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
Glo'bito

heard good things about wolverine. always been a fan of the x men and wolverine so I gotta watch it.
watched lone ranger the other day and I swear it was so boring to me I was literally falling asleep. it wasn't towards the end when they were on the train where it was getting interested.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

July 28, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
Dunes

this is the end was pretty funny. i still need to watch man of steel and i am going to watch the wolverine today or tomorrow i will report back on how it was later
don't watch man of steel. one of the worst movies i've seen in the last couple years. i almost walked out of the theater halfway in.  

buy my stuff: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208108

July 28, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
romel

The Wolverine was tight af, wait for the after credits! Its gonna lead to the next movie
July 29, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

marvel does that with all movies

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

July 29, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
romel

No shit, but the recent movie post credit scenes were stupid af... (Esp. Iron Man 3)
July 29, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

No shit, but the recent movie post credit scenes were stupid af... (Esp. Iron Man 3)
nigga you said but stay for the post credits it leads to the next movie like no one known that

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

July 29, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
from02hero

this is the end was pretty funny. i still need to watch man of steel and i am going to watch the wolverine today or tomorrow i will report back on how it was later
don't watch man of steel. one of the worst movies i've seen in the last couple years. i almost walked out of the theater halfway in.  
wtf that movie was good as fuck especially that sexy ass female was beating the fuck outta the fucking military niggas that shit had me my edge of my seat..i'm bout to watch Wolverine this morning and i watched Pacific Rim yesterday that movie was good as fuck in 3D

IG:From0twohero

July 29, 2013 @ 07:47 AM
Black Adam

Thumbnail looks like a robot version of the fish dude from hellboy
July 29, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

ok going to watch wolverine today will report back

Please login first to reply.