Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 17, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

Looks will not only affect your chances with women but also how people treat you in general. I'll make other threads about status and money but for now, we'll discuss looks.

Looks: People tell you bullshit like "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or "don't judge a book by it's cover" but the reality is WE DO JUDGE people based on their looks and beauty is sometimes subjective but it's mostly objective.

When women are ovulating, they prefer men with masculine facial features and when they're not, they prefer men with softer facial features (scientifically proven fact). 

Men will respect you if you look more masculine. Your height plays A HUGE ROLE on how people treat you. 6'2-6'4 is the ideal height for the male. 5'10-6'1 is passable but it doesn't make girls wet. If you're very short (sub 5'5) YOU WILL BE TREATED AS  A JOKE. Sucks but that's the world we live in. 

When it comes to fashion, it doesn't matter how nice or expensive your clothes are, IF YOU DON'T LOOK GOOD, YOUR CLOTHES WILL LOOK LIKE SHIT. Why do you think they use 8/10 + male models to walk up and down a runway?  

Men with dominant facial features, good looks and good height are automatically assumed to be good leaders. Abraham Lincoln was a straggly old fuck when he was in office and people would often make fun of him for his appearance. 
May 17, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
MUSASHI

K               

May 17, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

my looks get me buy with alot of shit 
but there givin me the confidence i need for the attitude that i have to live my life the way i do  

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

only a ugly ass nigga would put that much thought into it
Of course, but it's true and if you were a pretty nigga, you wouldn't be posting on message boards unless there was something seriously wrong with you. 
May 18, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
Ruthless

but there givin me the confidence i need for the attitude that i have to live my life the way i do  
shut yo ugly ass up 

Let me see those downvotes

May 18, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

pull yo skirt down yo pussy showin ruthless 

May 18, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

No offense man but you look like you have some form of mental disability 
May 18, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
reeser

Tbh it's true, people get their first impression of you by how you look.
Doesn't matter if you're the nicest dude ever, they won't know that until they actually get to meet you.
If you got confidence and good clothes you can overpower your bad facial features.

And don't forget... MONEY > facial features, fatness, and no confidence.

If you got money none of that matters
May 18, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

but im lightskinned

bitches love light skinned 

May 18, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

Tbh it's true, people get their first impression of you by how you look.
Doesn't matter if you're the nicest dude ever, they won't know that until they actually get to meet you.
If you got confidence and good clothes you can overpower your bad facial features.

And don't forget... MONEY > facial features, fatness, and no confidence.

If you got money none of that matters
Absolutely, money is really everything. Even if you're fat and ugly, you can score 8/10 + gold digging whores easily and life is just easier for you
May 18, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
bootynuggets

this is just trivial stuff, what was the point of making a thread out of it

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

May 18, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
No Fuxx Given

You ain't lyin bruh. It sucks but it's just the way the world is and it's not changing ANY time soon. I stay chillin doe.. you can't please everybody

Fly on little wing

May 18, 2013 @ 12:21 AM

Inactive

but im lightskinned

U kno u ugly when lightskin cant save u
May 18, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
Ruthless

but im lightskinned

u ugly and dark skinned though so you lost in all areas 

May 18, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

but im lightskinned

a light skinned Canadian made bitches love us any more ..thank u 

May 18, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
Ruthless

londons african?

i thought that nigga was a half cast indian
stop saying nigga john you arent black & I know for a fact you wouldnt say it to a black guys face in real life

May 18, 2013 @ 01:22 AM

Inactive

wdcwcdsvsd
May 18, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

^^ Tracy wtf would you know about women breh, you've never fucked a girl and you have a mental breakdown and spam the forum every week or so. 

Yes, confidence, pride and ambition are things women find attractive but you're really delusional if you think looks don't matter to a girl. They're way more shallow than guys. 
May 18, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Looks will not only affect your chances with women but also how people treat you in general. I'll make other threads about status and money but for now, we'll discuss looks.

Looks: People tell you bullshit like "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or "don't judge a book by it's cover" but the reality is WE DO JUDGE people based on their looks and beauty is sometimes subjective but it's mostly objective.

When women are ovulating, they prefer men with masculine facial features and when they're not, they prefer men with softer facial features (scientifically proven fact). 

Men will respect you if you look more masculine. Your height plays A HUGE ROLE on how people treat you. 6'2-6'4 is the ideal height for the male. 5'10-6'1 is passable but it doesn't make girls wet. If you're very short (sub 5'5) YOU WILL BE TREATED AS  A JOKE. Sucks but that's the world we live in. 

When it comes to fashion, it doesn't matter how nice or expensive your clothes are, IF YOU DON'T LOOK GOOD, YOUR CLOTHES WILL LOOK LIKE SHIT. Why do you think they use 8/10 + male models to walk up and down a runway?  

Men with dominant facial features, good looks and good height are automatically assumed to be good leaders. Abraham Lincoln was a straggly old fuck when he was in office and people would often make fun of him for his appearance. 
I looked at the title of this thread and well i done this

Looks have nothing to do with any of this and im talking from a womens prospective! 
Girls go for men that have high standards  i.e confidence, Pride, ambitions and love for themselves the same the do there family. girls want this because they know they will be safe and unsure about the others love for them, they want the guy to take there 'emotions' on a trip that can be good and bad!

Girls are attracted by emotion not looks, and this means that they are attracted by someone who makes them feel different all the time, sometimes happy, angry, sad, loved, comforted all of that!
looks are 0 emotions are 10 to girls. thats why they love fairytales, books, soaps ect because they all are full of drama 
Girls dont know what they really want,  what they tell you they want is what they have been told they want.

learn how to play with girls emotions and you can have them begging for you thats on the same looks level as Rihanna

Oh and what you just said was from a mans perspective and men are attracted to looks, so what you have said is invalid, men are the first to judge someones thats why we always look for the most hottest bitches

anyway i can write a whole book on how your wrong so i think ive just killed your thread
used alot of words you dont know the meaning to to explain something you dont understand 

May 18, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
meFLOW

but im lightskinned

but when you have scoliosis in your arms and your face always looks like youre confused being lightskinned dont mean shit doood

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

May 18, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

she go for the nigha thats got bottle service at the club

May 18, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

^^ Tracy wtf would you know about women breh, you've never fucked a girl and you have a mental breakdown and spam the forum every week or so. 

Yes, confidence, pride and ambition are things women find attractive but you're really delusional if you think looks don't matter to a girl. They're way more shallow than guys. 
You named yourself frank ocean. Frank Ocean came out the closet recently ?

Theres a guy whos dressed up all smart and he looks hansum and is cocky
Theres a guy whos dressed casual and isnt hansum but hes very confident and has high standards

Which will the girl choose 

Whats the Answer then? 
Depends on the girl's preferences. Intelligence is virtually useless when it comes to women. That's why nerds and smart people are mostly incel. If the hansum guy is cocky, most women will let it pass because he's hansum. If the non hansum guy has high standards, he most likely won't get laid often because girls these days are very picky and hypergamous. 

More often than not, the hansum guy wins
May 18, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

You wrote high standards which doesn't necessarily mean he has a life of his own. I have confidence, enough to see the world for what it really is and use it to my advantage. 

If the hansum guy had no life of his own and had no ambitions then he might still be able to get laid a lot but not have any decent relationships. Your heart is in the right place but once you start going out and noticing these small little moments of lookism and heightism, what I wrote will make more sense to you.
May 18, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
qwertyuiop

I've seen ugly niggas (no homo) pull bitches 10x hotter than them and way outta their league. Sometimes confidence > looks.

Inactive

girls are just people dude

they have interests and personalities just like us

they just look really good

lol

just be yourself
AlphaMale

suspended

@Tracy

No, you haven't. Just because you read the game, doesn't mean "you've studied the art of attraction". I've read a lot of older PUA stuff, MM, game, blueprint, magic bullets, double your dating and some newer material as well. Most of it is bullshit and the shit that works is common sense.

Let's be serious, you've spent the last couple of months spamming the board, making shitty videos, making alt accounts and generally shitty troll posts. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. I've approached hundreds of women, gotten numbers and have gotten laid. What I am telling you is mixed with facts and personal experience. You probably read a book or a few articles, still can't get laid and think you've "figured things out". Go out there everyday and sarge 10 girls for a year and tell me how many times you get laid. I'll be very surprised if you get more than a 0.01%  success rate and that's not a diss towards you, that's usually how it goes.
May 18, 2013 @ 02:21 AM

Inactive

I've seen ugly niggas (no homo) pull bitches 10x hotter than them and way outta their league. Sometimes confidence > looks.
dead

I'm out of bitches leagues
May 18, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

Those are isolated instances, there could be a bunch of other reasons she's with him like money, status, big dick and etc...

In general looks, money and status > everything
May 18, 2013 @ 02:31 AM

Inactive

this nigga is trying to fill a void in his soul by fuckin 300 chicks
May 18, 2013 @ 02:35 AM

Inactive

this nigga mastered so many pua routines he thinks even conversing with a girl is a pua routine

Please login first to reply.