Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 17, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
Flvnaire

So my old computer is just sitting here wasting space! I forgot the password so I can't sell unless someone has a windows software to reset it! Is there like a website or place y'all I of that buys old computers and stuff.
May 17, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
valleyla

May 17, 2013 @ 05:21 PM

Inactive

wow OP is a fucking idiot
May 17, 2013 @ 05:47 PM
zzzboy

you download windows on a flash drive.  plug flash drive into computer.  turn on computer.  install os.
May 17, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
thesaurusist

You just need this free software called OphCrack. There's others out there but this is the one I use. It scans your computer for passwords. Usually the administrator password is the first result to come back and it takes less than a few minutes. Obviously you need a computer you can access in order to download the software but then you just burn it to a CD and boot your old computer from the CD. There is a key you press during start up to do this. It varies by computer manufacturer, but is usually one of the function keys. 

I did this for my best friend when his father passed away and he needed important documents that were on the computer.

I also did it on two computers I inherited when my grandfather passed away.

Go find a link for yourself, I think I've helped enough here...
June 27, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
Justiny99

If you've forgotten your Windows password and you're on a domain, you should contact your system administrator to reset your password. If you're not on a domain, you can reset your password by using a password reset disk or by using an administrator account.

If you forget the administrator password and don't have a password reset disk or another administrator account, you won't be able to reset the password. If there are no other user accounts on the computer, you won't be able to log on to Windows and will need to re-install Windows. If you do not want to re-install your windows system, then follow this video to reset a forgotten Windows password with SmartKey Windows Password Recovery.

June 27, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
PaydPal

Trade it for drugs.

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

June 27, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
eduardo_tell_em

How do these accounts find hypebeast? Someone's watching.

http://beencozy.com/

July 28, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
ste.viper

There is a tool available  for "erasing" the password of an existing account on a PC.

You can find it at: http://www.appgeeker.com/guide/reset-windows-7-password.html

I have ever used it, works pretty good.

Reagards
July 28, 2013 @ 09:42 AM
Villain™

There is a tool available  for "erasing" the password of an existing account on a PC.

You can find it at: http://www.appgeeker.com/guide/reset-windows-7-password.html

I have ever used it, works pretty good.

Reagards
sus. don't fuck wit it.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

Please login first to reply.