May 16, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
Ruthless

Who's got their lineup for summer already? 

Going in with no connections leads to a very cold summer, my brethren

You got till the end of may until most chicks gets scooped up, get to work!

ruthless 2013

Let me see those downvotes

May 16, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
Pantic

breh this thread made me so sad im committed :'(
May 16, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
Ruthless

May 16, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
crackpipeuser

faggot
May 16, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
KiddCoast

Summer is skressfull when you got a gf smh

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 16, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
Pantic

faggot
"WEIRD THAT I DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AT 22?is it weird? I try and meet new chicks, but its hard." 

Don't be mad cause u still can't get one at 24 pedo stache
May 17, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
Ruthless

Lol @ this thread flopping because noones getting pussy over summer

May 17, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
Captain Al

Just chilling with friends at the pool are my plans mostly... plan on hanging out with the same girl i did during summer, and this school year. not trying to catch a case by partying either.

also this chick I met at a track meet gave me the digits and I've been texting for a while. plan on chillin when school ends maybe. 

pic

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

May 17, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
craigsagersuit

Just chilling with friends at the pool are my plans mostly... plan on hanging out with the same girl i did during summer, and this school year. not trying to catch a case by partying either.

also this chick I met at a track meet gave me the digits and I've been texting for a while. plan on chillin when school ends maybe. 

pic
get that pawg 

do it for the brehs 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 17, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
cuh

this bitch that i been texting got a man but i feel as if she losin the feelins for the nigga. how does one pull a tim allen on a ho? never attempted this kind of thing
May 17, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
Efil4zaggin

fuck you niggas know bout gettin that latina pussy 

cool

:0

May 17, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
blackclits

this bitch that i been texting got a man but i feel as if she losin the feelins for the nigga. how does one pull a tim allen on a ho? never attempted this kind of thing
Get one of your female friends to break into this niggas house and fuck him, then have the other bitch catch him, in the act. So she'll break up with that dude, then you go in and hit it from behind, and slip a thumb into her pooper, you smell me? That rebound bang, that rebound baby. 
May 17, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
Captain Al

man i honestly wont bother. this girl i thought i was in love w/ is so commited to her bf. they've been dating since middle school. and we in HS right now. they dont even go to the same school...
i thought it was a flimsy teenage love, but man was i wrong.
i stopped trying to spit game. now im just friendly, (for that insurance)

if they do break up, i'm going in. you should too in your situation. 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

May 17, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Boddicker is taking the L, but has to come up on the hunt tonight at the bar. The Chick I was bout to have my summer fling with is mad rolling out to boston for some sort of faggoty ass new job.
May 17, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
.kciN

Don't be that dude... Bros before hoes mane, and it sounds like this bitch is an outright hoe... Like why is she still with the dude then, is she too insecure to be alone? Smh useless human being
May 17, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
Ruthless

nigga ask her to chill/hang out, just you and her. if shes down for that, all it takes is the right amount of work to get in her pants. srs. text her & ask to hang out & report back

May 17, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
KiddCoast

fuck you niggas know bout gettin that latina pussy 

cool

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 17, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
cuh

nigga ask her to chill/hang out, just you and her. if shes down for that, all it takes is the right amount of work to get in her pants. srs. text her & ask to hang out & report back
i stay smokin her out she always been liek that she even told me her boyfriend dont like her seeing me wit his insecure ass. and i dont even kno the boyfriend nick im just tryna get in the forbidden fruit
May 17, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
.kciN

i stay smokin her out she always been liek that she even told me her boyfriend dont like her seeing me wit his insecure ass. and i dont even kno the boyfriend nick im just tryna get in the forbidden fruit
I know brah, but you're stomping on some other man's fruit patch jafeel... I wouldn't fuck with that, you're asking for drama and bad karma imo
May 17, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
cuh

but i dont believe in karma and she got some big ass tittes
May 17, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
whoadamelms

suspended

summer dicks cool
May 17, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
Ruthless

youre getting high with this chick, alone.. & you havent made a move yet? the fuck? youve done most of the work already if youre getting her alone on a regular basis. its not even complicated

May 17, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
cuh

bruh if it wasnt complicated id be gettin it in, but when i put my usual moves on her she get a bit more defensive and reminds me she got a man.
May 17, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
Ruthless

bruh if it wasnt complicated id be gettin it in, but when i put my usual moves on her she get a bit more defensive and reminds me she got a man.
oh well if she curved you & brought up her man, quit trying then.

May 17, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
from02hero

pic
damn shes cute

IG:From0twohero

May 17, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
.kciN

^She a sprinter?... Got them 100m legscool
May 17, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
blackclits

Yea that bitch look like she need some warm spray on her eyes doe. Cut them skinny jeans off that fat ass, cook a steak over that, you smell me threadmates?
May 17, 2013 @ 04:41 AM

Inactive

Lol @ not being able to get bitches during summer

fuck is dis gay thread
May 17, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
cuh

word. i shall take the loss. the fruit will stay forbidden.
May 17, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
Ruthless

word. i shall take the loss. the fruit will stay forbidden.
luckily for you its barely the middle of may, you still got a couple of weeks. start scouting immediately 

Please login first to reply.