FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
May 12, 2013 @ 09:27 AM
johnathan

If you've been here for awhile you'd have noticed these forums used to be legit and there were a lot of influential people and as a forum we made shit hot in the internet pop culture. Then the registration got back open after the whole Tyler blow up and it slowly became somewhat garbage due to Tyler's "i dont give a fuck im so cool im gonna troll because tyler does it" stans. Then there was a huge complaint from the OG members on how they were tainting the forums and there was a huge division for the longest time. I know a lot of the OG members have left yet I feel like some of the past trolls are becoming somewhat more quality posters. Even though this isnt a forum dedicated to fashun and music quite like it used to be I still feel its strong. What's your opinions? Do you think there is still a pulse in HB or not?

free max b 2013

May 12, 2013 @ 09:27 AM
Ruthless

HB been dead we just chillin at the cemetery 

Let me see those downvotes

May 12, 2013 @ 09:41 AM
metameme

May 12, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
Specification

I don't think its the trolls that are the whole problem, there are only like 4-5 trolls. (london, the other london, tracyjackson, johnlamone although he's not trolling as much, and some others).

I think the bigger problem is people hating on other posters which leads to flames and more flames. Not everyone, but a lot of people just can't seem to get along on here. I don't know their names but there's a couple of 2007-2009ish posters that just HATE on every single thing they come across. It's like they got to nit pick and find fault in every little thing. This is especially true in the WDYWT section. If you hate how most people dress then why don't you show us how its done? Instead of flaming all the time show us how you think it should be done. It's like all bark and no bite. Some of the best posters like, The-Arm, Beserker, etc are super chill, never call out anyone, and sometimes even give constructive criticism, helping out another poorly dressed HB brethren. Inb4 someone says dick ride. Point is, the smallest dogs have the biggest bark and what's the whole point of arguing on the internet lol, we'll most likely never meet in real life so might as well make HB a chill place,not flames and arguing all the time.
May 12, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

the old hypebeast is gone bruh 
wipe your tears 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

May 12, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
DStyles

R.I.P. HypeBeezy... again

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 12, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
camron

lol no disrespect but hb been gone my nigga this forum is ass now B
May 12, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

only thing that keeps this forum going is the whineing by older members 
and trolling

May 12, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
crumpet

That's funny that you said that because I also have noticed that If you've been here for awhile you'd have noticed these forums used to be legit and there were a lot of influential people and as a forum we made shit hot in the internet pop culture. Then the registration got back open after the whole Tyler blow up and it slowly became somewhat garbage due to Tyler's "i dont give a fuck im so cool im gonna troll because tyler does it" stans. Then there was a huge complaint from the OG members on how they were tainting the forums and there was a huge division for the longest time. I know a lot of the OG members have left yet I feel like some of the past trolls are becoming somewhat more quality posters. Even though this isnt a forum dedicated to fashun and music quite like it used to be I still feel its strong. What's your opinions? Do you think there is still a pulse in HB or not?
May 12, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
AndreLutherKing

Honestly I think it's just the time of the year. As we get closer to Summer I see shit getting more and more active. If it's this dead in July then HB was actually died.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

May 12, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
franjoli

THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR HB'S DOWNFALL:
faggotsquared
crackpipelips

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

May 12, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
Cheeched

Theress a few decent threads made in the off topic section every now and then. Everything else fell off hard eg. Supreme thread
May 12, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
rabbitman

That's funny that you said that because I also have noticed that If you've been here for awhile you'd have noticed these forums used to be legit and there were a lot of influential people and as a forum we made shit hot in the internet pop culture. Then the registration got back open after the whole Tyler blow up and it slowly became somewhat garbage due to Tyler's "i dont give a fuck im so cool im gonna troll because tyler does it" stans. Then there was a huge complaint from the OG members on how they were tainting the forums and there was a huge division for the longest time. I know a lot of the OG members have left yet I feel like some of the past trolls are becoming somewhat more quality posters. Even though this isnt a forum dedicated to fashun and music quite like it used to be I still feel its strong. What's your opinions? Do you think there is still a pulse in HB or not?
what an original and funny thing to do

be careful what you pretend to be

May 13, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
AmericanLegend

i think HB should be a chill place too 
but the flaming is just so funny sometimes 

taste the glamour

May 13, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
Kapitol

i thought the troll account horribleadvice was pretty funny, he would give the worst possible advice but it was still subtle enough to fool new members
May 13, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

May 13, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
gb

Sometimes it's chill and people bring some quality stuff to the table, but it's the internet.. There will always be faggots that think they're cool and funny when in reality they're frail as fuck.
May 13, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
DREWKKAKE

its really only ever like one dude stirring up trouble. then a few posters try to go in on that guy. then a bunch of other posters side with the dude making trouble. then both sides claim teams and make about 20 threads dedicated to it. 

it can go from a few days to a few months but always ends in ether.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

May 13, 2013 @ 02:46 PM
Soul Rize

i agree its been to peaceful need an either or something to keep it live. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 13, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
DStyles

i agree its been to peaceful need an either or something to keep it live. 
Some guy PM'ed me for info on popeyes.

Did my research and came up with popeyes facebook. The guy still hasn't exposed popeyes so I might just fuck around and do it myself

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 13, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
kbos

its really only ever like one dude stirring up trouble. then a few posters try to go in on that guy. then a bunch of other posters side with the dude making trouble. then both sides claim teams and make about 20 threads dedicated to it. 

it can go from a few days to a few months but always ends in ether.

And lets not forget the sizeable population of those of us who don't find any of that E-foolishness remotely entertaining.
May 13, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
kbos

Am I the only one who doesn't need to see people getting "exposed" or see people E-beefing, or see people being cheeky tryna play cute lil games and shit for thumbs and teenage lols on this forum to enjoy it? I'm not saying im always aboved it and its never amused me, im just saying I don't NEED it to enjoy posting round here and im legitimately wondering if anyone else out there might feel the same way...
May 13, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

no we dont your alone
like any other time in your life
your alone 

May 13, 2013 @ 06:34 PM
ToyotaGuy

HB should have a Block or Ignore Button. 

Like if you approve
May 13, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
craigsagersuit

needa get rid of the anonymous voting system 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 13, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
kbos

no we dont your alone
like any other time in your life
your alone 

I see you low-key hating on me whenever you get a shot, its all good player, just wanted to take this opportunity to advise that we all be players instead of haters.
May 13, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
ToyotaGuy

Most troll came from KTT js. 

Its obvious because their shitty fits ahahaha 
May 13, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
ToyotaGuy

lol at you trying so hard to be funny by using the same gif

Just stop 
May 13, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
ToyotaGuy

Then again you wasted you time researching my "member posted"

lol it's just my opinion, get that stick outta your ass b. you try to hard buddy

Ahah I think you forgot this was a fashion forum before you came here. 
May 13, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
eddie.

this site died a long time ago..

Please login first to reply.