Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 12, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
Tzion

I really don't want to cloud up the section, with my posts, but I didn't want to taint the Positivity Thread. But ever since my mother passed, I've tried to change for the better, and what I want out of the short life we have. I need to see this world in every corner, I want to travel, I want to see a part of the world that is so beautiful I never forget the view of it. I want to make her proud, I need to experience this world for her. 

In the future I want to hold my little daughter in my arms and watch her grow up, I want to sit on the porch at 85 years old and the thoughts of what I've done in my life, bring me to tears. I want to live for her. Just delete this.
May 12, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
craigsagersuit

my favorite poster

sorry about your moms bruh 

my moms is my bestfriend so idk what i would do if she gone 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 12, 2013 @ 04:37 AM

Inactive

yeh man i love my mommy

i don't wanna waste this life i have slaving away in some bullshit job i probably won't enjoy

i wanna travel to every corner of the world with a girl i love man

that's my dream man
May 12, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
REVS

We all have to eventually face losing parents (for the most part), it's a difficult part of the life we all try to live. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 12, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
backlikethat

Sorry for you lost man.
May 12, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
Sentimental

You need time alone to just think... free your mind... leave everything that holding you down (mentally)...... than once you found out who you really are and what you want.... come back down to reality and do work for you and your mom.

I'm just sayinnn homieeee.

May 12, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
Efil4zaggin

Do for the best, keep it for the rest.

:0

May 12, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
W33ZY

start hiking with a few of your best buds. go outdoors and take in nature. So overlooked but yet, underestimated. I've done the toughest hikes in my state with a few of my buddies and they have been the best times of my life. Grueling uphill battle,cramps, laughs, pictures, smiles, sweat, and the views from the summit are the best. Sharing the best times of life with someone is quite possibly the greatest thing you can do.
May 12, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
Black Jew

start hiking with a few of your best buds. go outdoors and take in nature. So overlooked but yet, underestimated. I've done the toughest hikes in my state with a few of my buddies and they have been the best times of my life. Grueling uphill battle,cramps, laughs, pictures, smiles, sweat, and the views from the summit are the best. Sharing the best times of life with someone is quite possibly the greatest thing you can do.
qft
I was gonna say this basically.
start small, don't fly to China just yet.
visit your nearest National Park if you can. Yosemite and the Grand canyon are some of the most awe-inspiring places on earth.
they do a great job of keeping those places looking pristine.

God bless, bro.
I dread the day my mom passes.
May 12, 2013 @ 06:00 AM
jamesjebbia

just live life and do what makes you happy man as cliche as that sounds its true
May 12, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
word2regg

Sorry for your loss bro. Remain positive and you'll conquer everything. HB fam got ya back!

word2regg.tumblr.com

May 12, 2013 @ 08:07 AM
Jet Jaguar

I hate that I don't like telling my parents "I love you." I just feel so weird showing emotion like that. Even though they worked so hard to give me a good life.  I guess that's how my family is sometimes.

Anyway, I hope you live a good life and can make your mom proud.  So many terrible things in this world that everyone likes to point out, but I think the beauty on earth outweighs it by a mile.

Please login first to reply.