Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 12, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
thirdworlds

Does yo girl have booty tho???
May 12, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
paulywalnuts

ITT:  fucking pathetic simp garbage 
respect yourself a little more and don't do this shit

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

May 13, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
Don Francisco

pics of gf
May 15, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
dirtynachos

You aint paranoid but you stole her fb password?! And you jus gonna let her casually talk to her ex. You soft son
my bitch woulda got smacked up quick tho
May 15, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
thepreciselife

You aint paranoid but you stole her fb password?! And you jus gonna let her casually talk to her ex. You soft son
my bitch woulda got smacked up quick tho
preach.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 15, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
DREWKKAKE

yeah, imma say you shouldnt have done that shit.  She obviously knows it was probably you and now shes going to silently creep twice as hard to talk to oldboy and shit. but now you cant forget about it and its driving you insane. 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

May 16, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
jerad

I stole her password and I went through her shit.  I aint dat paranoid.  I stole her password again.  
lol
May 18, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
qwertyuiop

Fuck you people. I don't give a flying fuck if you think its insecure I went through her shit and found things that she never told me about, and at this point ain't no regrets nigga. As far as I can tell it's like it never happened apart from the shit I know now.

Few days ago we were texting n she said she was busy and didn't text me back for 4 hours, I was like aiiight. Went through her shit and found out that she was actually talking to ppl (including guys) online while she was 'busy'. I ain't no simp but shit made my heart drop.

Why the fuck is it so hard to find bitches that don't lie? It makes me wonder what else she lied about like maybe the amount of guys she fucked in the past. I'm not doing this because I'm jealous I did it because you can't trust dese hoes at all. I was hoping she would be legit but I'mma smash a few more times then drop dat hoe like a rock. Better yet I'mma keep smashing while trynna find someone else. I fucking loved her and did right by her, I don't deserve this shit.
May 18, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
.kciN

Jesus, no wonder she tells you she's busy
May 18, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
qwertyuiop

Aren't you the guy who didnt want to out it in your girlfriends butt aha 
Man that's a different drop. This new girl was like nah she's not into that so I was like I'mma smash however I want and she said wrong hole, I said fuck you there aint no such thing but she didn't let me mud it
May 21, 2013 @ 09:02 AM
Rodney D Ellis

She got two pages and bloced you off the other one . Trust me, hoes go that far these days.

fuck the internet

Please login first to reply.