Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 11, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
kumonoy

pinoys are DA GAWDS of earth
May 11, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
adoboFosho

pinoys are DA GAWDS of earth
isn't that drewbacca on right

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

May 11, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
YoungRizal

i feel like only non filipinos call filipino girls pinay 

yall dont know how weird u sound sayin that 
You're feeling wrong. It's used by Filipinos everywhere

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

May 11, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
itzmejosh

jeremy lin ain't a pinoy. smh.

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com/

May 11, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
WhatsGoodZiM

i love the fact that people keep posting the pacquaio pic up, he kicked marquez's ass multiple times before yet one slip up and you guys go crazy with it saying he is the worst
lets be real

anyone that watches boxing knows each bout was competitive with every decision being highly contested. Pac-JMM IV was being hyped up as the definitive fight, and ultimately, JMM knocked Pac the fucc out
May 11, 2013 @ 09:20 AM
lol

i feel like only non filipinos call filipino girls pinay 

yall dont know how weird u sound sayin that 
You're feeling wrong. It's used by Filipinos everywhere
not over where i live unless you moved here from the PI when you were like 14 lol

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

May 11, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

i love the fact that people keep posting the pacquaio pic up, he kicked marquez's ass multiple times before yet one slip up and you guys go crazy with it saying he is the worst

kicked his ass 3 times? Marquez been shitting on Manny, like Marquez didn't get up after taking Pacquiaos best in the first fight and school him for basically 11 rds straight, like the 2nd and 3rd fights weren't robberies. That 4th fight was dat divine justice for that ass.
May 11, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
camron

kicked his ass 3 times? Marquez been shitting on Manny, like Marquez didn't get up after taking Pacquiaos best in the first fight and school him for basically 11 rds straight, like the 2nd and 3rd fights weren't robberies. That 4th fight was dat divine justice for that ass.
ALL I KNOW IS  THIS NIGGA CRUISED THROUGH HIS FIGHT AND THAT PINOY PACMAN LOST A CHANCE AGAINST HIM

May 11, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

ALL I KNOW IS  THIS NIGGA CRUISED THROUGH HIS FIGHT AND THAT PINOY PACMAN LOST A CHANCE AGAINST HIM

True, he made it look like a sparring match

May 11, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
metameme

Please login first to reply.