May 10, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
Glo'bito

funny reading this thread, I'm high as shit right now

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 10, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
Pig

I personally don't believe weed can have drastic negative effects on your life. I smoke alot and the only negative effect it has had on my life is that my lungs will probably be worse when I'm older and that my lunch money ain't going towards lunch. In my opinion, anyone who blames their situation on weed is only using it as a scapegoat for their own inability to get their shit together, the negative effects it chemically has on you aren't severe enough to screw you up. I do agree with the notion of moderation though, anything is bad in excess (toking up every single day).

Drug use is all about knowing your limits and knowing your self, only you your self can determine the negative effects of weed. Except for cotton mouth, that shit is real
May 10, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
smartmonkey

keep telling yourself that ^

when your mind starts to deteriorate  your muscles are aching and your appearance fades, then come back with a long post to tell.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

May 10, 2013 @ 01:38 PM
Pig

There's little to prove that, thc doesn't effect the body like that and even if it did, smoking every weekend isn't going to do that to me, stop believing everything you hear from someone older than you, years from now when ain't shit change and I'm still Hansum I'll let you know what's good.
May 10, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
smartmonkey

You're a pig, that's all I know. 

Look, no one is stoping you from smoking weed. There's consequences  Do so under your own risk. Idc, one less human in our already disgusting planet. 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

May 10, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
thepreciselife

having to listen to your own cottonmouth.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 10, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
Pig

Look, no one is stoping you from smoking weed. There's consequences  Do so under your own risk. Idc, one less human in our already disgusting planet. 
stay closeted for the rest of your life, keep doing exactly what your parents want you to do, go to a university California school, get a lame job in technology or something and enjoy the rest of your already lame as fuck pinoy life behind a desk waiting for whatever comes next only to realize life has passed you by because you were to busy only caring about what your parents were whispering in your ear and what supreme was dropping next week
May 10, 2013 @ 08:53 PM

Inactive

stay closeted for the rest of your life, keep doing exactly what your parents want you to do, go to a university California school, get a lame job in technology or something and enjoy the rest of your already lame as fuck pinoy life behind a desk waiting for whatever comes next only to realize life has passed you by because you were to busy only caring about what your parents were whispering in your ear and what supreme was dropping next week
May 10, 2013 @ 08:55 PM

Inactive

who smoked the weed
May 10, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
shigablaow

when your mind starts to deteriorate  your muscles are aching and your appearance fades, then come back with a long post to tell.
What in the actual fuck. I've been smoking regularly the past 4-5 years and none of that has happened to me, actually quite the opposite. We're talking about weed here, not meth.
May 10, 2013 @ 10:50 PM

Inactive

What in the actual fuck. I've been smoking regularly the past 4-5 years and none of that has happened to me, actually quite the opposite. We're talking about weed here, not meth.
did it ever cross your mind that maybe he is an idiot
May 11, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
kbos

lol what a fucking dunce. what we need is less people like you, not less pot smokers.
May 11, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
sado

May 11, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
D

i lose my appetite for some reason
May 11, 2013 @ 02:47 PM
svrreal

fuck is you smoking?
May 11, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
Shanklin

Weed makes you conscious of your subconscious.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

May 12, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
D

fuck is you smoking?
ganja bruh. it's weird because i used to get the munchies really bad before, now thinking about what kind of disgusting shit i'm eating at taco bell fucks with my head and makes me not want to eat. keep in mind i'm high as hell right now bruh.
May 12, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
Jake Ocean

depersonalization 

if you aren't content with your current life progress well obviously it'll make you anxious as fuck
this. anyone who says weed isn't bad for you, for some people it isnt, but for some it is.

http://www.distantlight.co

May 14, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
kushburner

do it in moderation, sometimes a month is fine, dont some like 5 times a day(i know some people like that and all they do is wake up, smoke, and go to sleep after fapping on the computer)
dont be like this dude;

yeah obviously everyone smokes once in a while and thats fine,
when i first did it i got anxious as hell, like i would get kidnapped or something, i was spazzing out
than the next few times i just became super fucking lazy, to the point where my mind was so lazy i couldnt even speak, i just sat there and listened to kid cudi feeling like i was floating in the universe
dont do it anymore just because i have to take constant drug tests at my current job and also because i just cchoose not to do it,
yes like everything if you do too much of it it will give you some problems but with moderation you will be fine, great drug, MUCH BETTER THAN THE POISON CALLED CIGARETTES
i know some guys from high school who were 4.0 students but lives fucked up with a pothead addiction, now they just stay at home all day while there parents work
aint nothing wrong with smoking 5 times a day at all if you take care of your shit; it can be done. also, the more you smoke, the less anxious you become from it.

if you use weed as excuse for your shortcomings, you fail at life.
May 14, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
Nocs

MMMMMGOTHEEMM
May 14, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
rarecloud

Numbs braincells ! 

Rare Norm Website

May 14, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
ToyotaGuy

Positive side: it removes back pain. 
May 14, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
zerimar

negative effect is losing your high
May 15, 2013 @ 02:30 AM

Inactive

smoke some BHO NIGGA

SMOKE THAT WAX
May 15, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
jamesjebbia

I really don't feel like there are any negative effects of smoking weed unless you let it control you and feel the need to do it all the time but that's with anything
May 15, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
It's Only Hype

Thinking you said something, but in reality you didn't, and then wondering if you really did say it
May 15, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
spriteremix

This. 
May 15, 2013 @ 08:06 AM
intellect

May 15, 2013 @ 09:01 AM
svrreal

Thinking you said something, but in reality you didn't, and then wondering if you really did say it
hahah i know this
or stoping everyone around you from talking because you think you got something important to say, but while you start telling you forget what you wanted to say haha

but its not really a bad effect tho 
May 17, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

dead at  all y'all nigga who smoke to get rid of your problems. good luck getting anywhere in your life smoking too get rid of your problems. grow up and step up to solve your problems. Set your priorities straight.

Please login first to reply.