Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 7, 2013 @ 04:02 AM

Inactive

I can't say I am because if I were to, I wouldn't be.

May 7, 2013 @ 09:12 AM
elegant

Nice video .
May 7, 2013 @ 10:41 AM
Captain Al

I believe I am. Didn't really need a video...

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

May 7, 2013 @ 01:56 PM
nat turner

shout out to london underrated user

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

May 7, 2013 @ 02:40 PM
Wavey_LenZ

So reality is not your bitch?
May 7, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
kbos

I don't think i've achieved enlightenment yet, but I believe true enlightenment is very hard to achieve, I would probably have to give up things I am unwilling to give up currently.
May 7, 2013 @ 03:44 PM

Inactive

NAH BRO

reality is my bitch

i've achieved thoughtlessness

edit: bitch i might be
May 7, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
Minn.Sam

NAH BRO

reality is my bitch

This is how i felt last week, i didn't give two shits.I felt fully in control of my thoughts. Then yesterday i had some anxiety(weak af). It was weird af to feel anxious cause that shit was pointless af.

coup.headops@gmail.com

May 7, 2013 @ 08:54 PM

Inactive

NAH BRO

reality is my bitch

This is how i felt last week, i didn't give two shits.I felt fully in control of my thoughts. Then yesterday i had some anxiety(weak af). It was weird af to feel anxious cause that shit was pointless af.
that's the highs and lows of spiritual enlightenment

you're fully aware of your surroundings (it's like living in a dream (think 3d visuals))

but at the same time you have a stronger sense of intuition

you're able to intuitively know when their is a bad situation for your well being

your body perceives it through your feelings and nerves

if you think about your spiritual enlightenment too much though, you will lose it and become anxious about life

so don't think, don't think about thinking

just be.
May 7, 2013 @ 08:56 PM

Inactive

I don't think i've achieved enlightenment yet, but I believe true enlightenment is very hard to achieve, I would probably have to give up things I am unwilling to give up currently.
you aren't giving up anything, you are giving up your attachment to things and relationships and life in general

let's say you wanted to achieve a goal, but you give up the reward factor of achieving that goal

you just do it

with detachment to reality you're able to achieve anything

with detachment to reality you're able to unconditionlly love anything at any given time

attachment = pain

detachment = unconditional love

you basically become your core self, which is pure love
May 7, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
kbos

^
Interesting, I'm gunna marinate on that a bit. I tend side with Buddhism when it comes to this shit..
May 7, 2013 @ 11:45 PM

Inactive

btw kbos if you ever do become enlightened

dude you will be so mind fucked
May 7, 2013 @ 11:50 PM

Inactive

i don't even think about shit i write

it's all intuitive knowledge
May 7, 2013 @ 11:50 PM

Inactive

a dick is a sexual organ btw

this is a hint
May 8, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
nat turner

you aren't giving up anything, you are giving up your attachment to things and relationships and life in general

let's say you wanted to achieve a goal, but you give up the reward factor of achieving that goal

you just do it

with detachment to reality you're able to unconditionlly love anything at any given time

attachment = pain

hmmm... so how about family? you wouldn't want to hear about your mama or close ppl dying. Is that attachment?

and love vs. attachment? 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

May 8, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
backlikethat

You dont search for enlightenment. it comes to you.
May 8, 2013 @ 02:12 AM

Inactive

You dont search for enlightenment. it comes to you.
correct
May 8, 2013 @ 02:17 AM

Inactive

you just do it

attachment = pain

hmmm... so how about family? you wouldn't want to hear about your mama or close ppl dying. Is that attachment?

and love vs. attachment? 
you are attached to your thoughts of the world

thoughts = perception

perception = reality

pure love is without thoughts that require perception

whether it be a person, place, idea

thought = perception = judgement

those that are not enlightened are not living fully consciously

none of this shit i'm trying to explain will make sense until you are enlightened

like pew said it comes to you
May 8, 2013 @ 12:53 PM
kbos

^
I think it makes sense but I still wouldn't say im enlightened
May 8, 2013 @ 04:15 PM

Inactive

You need to experience something so significant in your life that it changes your perception of everything. 
May 8, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
Kilog

I feel like in the internet age more people believe they are enlightened when they really aren't. Same thing with intelligence. Buddha spent his life seeking enlightenment, now high school age kids watch youtube videos or look at a Buddhism tumblr blog and think their enlightened. 
May 8, 2013 @ 10:01 PM

Inactive

I feel like in the internet age more people believe they are enlightened when they really aren't. Same thing with intelligence. Buddha spent his life seeking enlightenment, now high school age kids watch youtube videos or look at a Buddhism tumblr blog and think their enlightened. 
It's such a simple concept people overlook it.

You either are or you aren't. 

May 8, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
crackpipeuser

you are the mirrored alternate reality vision of london, you dont exists in real life but only perpetually in our minds, you are part of the matrix, you are merely a creation of the neo cortex
May 8, 2013 @ 10:04 PM

Inactive

you are the mirrored alternate reality vision of london, you dont exists in real life but only perpetually in our minds, you are part of the matrix, you are merely a creation of the neo cortex
you exist in a dream you haven't woken up from

good luck
May 8, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
crackpipeuser

good luck
my dream is better than your life
May 8, 2013 @ 10:07 PM

Inactive

good luck
you are only going to be searching for something your whole life that you cannot fill

a void i must say

good luck
May 8, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
crackpipeuser

good luck
you are only going to be searching for something your whole life that you cannot fill

a void i must say

good luck
you think you enlightened, but really you frail
May 8, 2013 @ 10:12 PM

Inactive

good luck

a void i must say

good luck
you think you enlightened, but really you frail
just stop crackpipe

you're only hurting yourself in the end

it saddens me that you burden yourself with this pent up anger

i wish i could help you but you got to open up your heart man
May 8, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
crackpipeuser

my heart is open 
May 8, 2013 @ 10:24 PM

Inactive