May 7, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
kbos

I've been in love for about 3 1/2 years with the same girl, but for me that love does not come with a set of expectations, we enjoy our space from each other and have a lot of trust, even if we hypothetically lived together we'd be constantly doing our own thing, knowing we don't need any type of permission or approval from each other to do it. It makes it sound like we are less close, but its made for a very close healthy relationship where we are able to grow and prosper as individuals and support each other when the times right.

To summarize how I fell in love, I found the most classy lady like lady I have ever known in my generation and shes got that rare coke bottle shape. I treat a dumb bitch like a silly whore and a good woman who deserves respect with a lot of respect. She earned my respect and I earned hers, I took my time with her and it simply led me here. Plus the sex is wild and freaky, im not wasting any time with a bitch who plays starfish and isn't down to blow.

smh side note... I'm sitting near this girl who is talking about making her boyfriend a faggoty romantic timeline of their relationship with hearts and glitter and shit, sounds very feminine, sounds like shes fixing this dude up something she'd want him to give her rather than something he'd actually want. Idk, I don't know one dude who'd actually be into that cheesy feminine shit sounds like typical wack bitch shit I would never go for, but who am I too judge?
May 7, 2013 @ 04:07 PM

Inactive

I've been in love for about 3 1/2 years with the same girl, but for me that love does not come with a set of expectations, we enjoy our space from each other and have a lot of trust, even if we hypothetically lived together we'd be constantly doing our own thing, knowing we don't need any type of permission or approval from each other to do it. It makes it sound like we are less close, but its made for a very close healthy relationship where we are able to grow and prosper as individuals and support each other when the times right.

To summarize how I fell in love, I found the most classy lady like lady I have ever known in my generation and shes got that rare coke bottle shape. I treat a dumb bitch like a silly whore and a good woman who deserves respect with a lot of respect. She earned my respect and I earned hers, I took my time with her and it simply led me here. Plus the sex is wild and freaky, im not wasting any time with a bitch who plays starfish and isn't down to blow.

smh side note... I'm sitting near this girl who is talking about making her boyfriend a faggoty romantic timeline of their relationship with hearts and glitter and shit, sounds very feminine, sounds like shes fixing this dude up something she'd want him to give her rather than something he'd actually want. Idk, I don't know one dude who'd actually be into that cheesy feminine shit sounds like typical wack bitch shit I would never go for, but who am I too judge?
you are living the dream man

I need a motivated bad bitch
May 7, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
kbos

They are so hard to come by honestly it doesn't make shit perfect though don't get it twisted, like if one of us is in a time of crisis or communicates a misunderstanding that fucks something important up there will be tension. It's something I can live with honestly its nothing compared to the positivity I have experienced in this relationship.

Smh now the mexican bitches on my left are talking about being dumb cunts. Talking about how when they get flat tires or have problems with their cars or need money they run to their daddies and boyfriends to rescue them. Fathers really need to not raise their daughters like princesses, we all know what happens when you train a female to rely on men for everything down to self esteem and simple problem solving, creates a dumb bitch, sometimes even a dumb whore. Ranting off topic now, but when I see the cycle of dumb bitches getting treated like shit by dudes im like come on dumb bitches, you expect you can be so pathetic and incapable and anyones going to value you?
May 7, 2013 @ 04:20 PM

Inactive

What class you in nigga

I'm in women's studies atm lol
May 7, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
kbos

lol im in marketing with my goofy azn prof who gives everyone As and can't be understood.
May 7, 2013 @ 04:53 PM

Inactive

lol that's coool man

i'm about to get out of class 
May 7, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
hndlz

hndlz.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.