Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 2, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
Soul Rize

Theres this black girl i'm into. big D cups and fine behind. nice dark skin but she walks like she has a rod up her ass. Not sure if i should fully commit. I can't understand why she walks like that besides she had a dick rammed in her so hard  that her legs can never walk normally again. asked her and she said thats just how she walk.. pretty sure she dosn't have a  dick altho she did comment on this girl on a text book having a dick cuz there was a bulge in her shorts... which i thought was random... Any other reasons why a girl would walk like they have a dick? tryin to look towards the bright side..

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 2, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

pics of said girl

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

May 2, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
Soul Rize

pics of said girl

fuck should've though of that... whole body would be kinda hard... just face would suffice?

May 2, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
REVS

Post the face pic either way.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

stillhatelondon

nigha aint even her friend on a social network...
FIDEL CASHFLOW

pics of said girl

fuck should've though of that... whole body would be kinda hard... just face would suffice?
yeah a face pic would do cool

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

May 2, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
Soul Rize

nigha aint even her friend on a social network...

she not a social network chick tho :O (maybe cuz she had D. and it makes it hard.. she didn't play sports in highschool....now that i thinka bout it...)

May 3, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

just look if she have a adam's apple
May 3, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
oneallah

she prbly a rachet hood booger
May 3, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
Soul Rize

Dam  ya boi just took the biggest L... for hb... So ya boi prepping the picture on my ipad making sure it dosn't make a huge shutter sound when i do it. We were meeting in a study room to study together just me and her in the library room. I saw a moment where she was on the board back turned u know to take the picture and i was like there it is. Took that hoe out pressed the picture button and IT MADE THE LOUDEST SHUTTER PICTURE NOISE I HEARD IN MY LIFE. I FORGOT I WAS ON THE FUCKING FUNNY THREAD ON HB TURNED UP MY VOLUME MAX LEVEL. and my face was like    and she turned around was said " DID YOU JUST TAKE A PICTURE OF MY ASS!!?" i'm like " naw " but my face was like oh shit i stright got caught. and she asked again but i'm like naw naw. 
After that it was awkward as fuck. She's quite i'm quite . rooms extra quite and i step out come back in like fk it took an L for hb. And in the end we made up was alright. 

Image worth

May 3, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Hahahahahahah im so dead
good looking out tho 

May 3, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
AndreLutherKing

My nigga Soul Rize put on for the hood. You gotta respect that.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

May 3, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
guyitsmathew

my nigga cool

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

May 3, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

Dam  ya boi just took the biggest L... for hb... So ya boi prepping the picture on my ipad making sure it dosn't make a huge shutter sound when i do it. We were meeting in a study room to study together just me and her in the library room. I saw a moment where she was on the board back turned u know to take the picture and i was like there it is. Took that hoe out pressed the picture button and IT MADE THE LOUDEST SHUTTER PICTURE NOISE I HEARD IN MY LIFE. I FORGOT I WAS ON THE FUCKING FUNNY THREAD ON HB TURNED UP MY VOLUME MAX LEVEL. and my face was like    and she turned around was said " DID YOU JUST TAKE A PICTURE OF MY ASS!!?" i'm like " naw " but my face was like oh shit i stright got caught. and she asked again but i'm like naw naw. 
After that it was awkward as fuck. She's quite i'm quite . rooms extra quite and i step out come back in like fk it took an L for hb. And in the end we made up was alright. 

Image worth
May 3, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
craigsagersuit

She's quite i'm quite . rooms extra quite and i step out come back in like fk it took an L for hb. 
im fuckin dead at this statement for some reason 
soul rize my nigga 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 3, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
Don Francisco

At least you provided pics. But I think you need to provide a vid of her supposed crip walking.
May 3, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
offensive-commenter

i didnt like guys walked around looking like theres a rod up their asses.
May 3, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
analpolypnamedjesse

she probably got meaty ass curtains that causes chafing when walking. j/k She's probably pigeon-toed.
May 3, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
rabbitman

way to deliver

be careful what you pretend to be

May 3, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

who the fuck cares b? just smash 
May 3, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
reeser

Aye she prolly got a dick
May 7, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
from02hero

Image worth
LMFAO!!!props for delivering the pics though but that body though

IG:From0twohero

Please login first to reply.