Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 2, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
No Fuxx Given

Thanks for the help 

Fly on little wing

May 2, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
lalala

you need to bulk.

start with a strength training routine, eat a ton, learn how to do everything.
bulk thru the winter, cut next spring.

you can cut first, but you'll look very frail and it'll just be a waste of time

x

May 2, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
chief

lookin like gucci

tbh though, i'd try to lose the stomach/excess fat first. otherwise you'll look like a fat dude who just lifts weights a lot, and that ain't a good look

•••

May 2, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
truuuchainz

if you ever need to ask whether to bulk or cut
you need to bulk
May 2, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
hpsn

Bulk but don't get the misconception that you can eat whatever the hell you want.

Lots of lean meat and healthy carbs, stay away from fast food, soda, sugar, etc.

art since 1900

May 2, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
poetik321

start planning your daily consumption of macros and bulk.
May 2, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
Moises Arias

you gone lose some of  that belly fat anyway doesnt matter if you're bulking or cutting. I wouldnt cut if i was you cause theres a 9/10 your going to end up bulking in the future. Might as well get it out the way now.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

May 2, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
punchingeskimos

I stick with cutting almost all the time, but i'm comfortable around the 140-155lb mark. I am only like 5'9/5'10. Make sure to eat right though. I don't eat the best but I don't intake much sugar/fast food so it helps quite a bit.
May 2, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
.kciN

I dunno man, I think you could see pretty good results if you cut now, You've got pretty good bulk to your arms and a good shape to your pecs, traps and lats already so once you lose some of that subcutaneous fat you could be looking pretty tank imo
May 3, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
bjornvan

cut nigga
you not skinny so you dont need to bulk much.
May 3, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
chief

you gone lose some of  that belly fat anyway doesnt matter if you're bulking or cutting. I wouldnt cut if i was you cause theres a 9/10 your going to end up bulking in the future. Might as well get it out the way now.
lol if you cut and then bulk you basically defeat the purpose of cutting

•••

May 3, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
rabbitman

it all depends on what your goals are. do you wanna look good or be able to put up high numbers. are you training for a purpose or just recreation? how far are you willing to go? are you just gonna eat better or calculate your maintenance and count calories?
if youre just trying to get in generally good shape, id recommend hitting all your muscle groups at least once a week and do 20 mins of cardio after each day. make sure youre getting all your food groups and take a multivitamin. bulking and cutting are more specializations
also yeah there are alot of threads popping up, thats why there's the fitness thread to avoid clutter

be careful what you pretend to be

May 3, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
No Fuxx Given

it all depends on what your goals are. do you wanna look good or be able to put up high numbers. are you training for a purpose or just recreation? how far are you willing to go? are you just gonna eat better or calculate your maintenance and count calories?
if youre just trying to get in generally good shape, id recommend hitting all your muscle groups at least once a week and do 20 mins of cardio after each day. make sure youre getting all your food groups and take a multivitamin. bulking and cutting are more specializations
also yeah there are alot of threads popping up, thats why there's the fitness thread to avoid clutter
I'm trying to look good and and put up a decent amount of weight. I guess my ultimate goal is to weigh 170lb of lean weight... What I don't want to do though is put on more fat. I want to cut that. My question is should I try to cut that fat out now and then bulk? Idk if you read my post in another thread but I'm goin to college this Fall and theres gonna be MAD food and a gym there so maybe I could start bulking when I go to college and focus on trying to get cut up now? idk. And thanks everybody for the input so far

Fly on little wing

May 3, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
zzzboy

how can people downvote this?  yall are dumb.  you bulk THEN cut.  you will gain both fat and muscle when you bulk, so you cut after to reduce fat.  if you cut first then bulk...well then you're going to be the same but just a little stronger rofl.
May 3, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
Kilog

^you serious? wtf
Do you guys bulk/cut one time and that's it?
After you cut you bulk again to get stronger/bigger, than you cut to lose fat again and repeat. 

op: I think your idea of cutting during summer and bulking during the fall semester is good.
May 3, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
rabbitman

lean bulk?

be careful what you pretend to be

May 3, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
Moises Arias

thats exactly what i said. smh

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

May 3, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
kidsmooves

always bulk then cut

why ur dick hard tho
May 3, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

you're small bro, trust me the muscle you have now will be gone along with the fat if you cut. do a clean bulk add some lean mass then cut. pointless to cut weight when you haven't even started lifting yet,
May 3, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
eidaow

roddy is that you?

~ h a n s u m ~

May 4, 2013 @ 02:38 PM
piccolo

How short are you?

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

May 4, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
Lucy North$ide

Bro you need to run .

I'm Smoove on the MOON I be Mobbin to Mars

May 5, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
b-r-ate

word but you also need to get muscle to get cut so screw that.. try programing

ja sam tu zbog para.

May 5, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
B Low Brown

Why would you cut before putting on any muscle

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

May 5, 2013 @ 08:04 AM
fortyseven

Unfortunately, everyone could possibly be wrong here.. well not really, a few are right regardless..
You need to figure out how your body responds best from different techniques that you try.. and that can take a year for some.. it depends on how consistent you are..  it's the same way with different supplements that people will take some will work better for you than others, but will be vice versa for your buddy. If you want opinions that are worth something (instead of consulting HB) I'd recommend checking out bodybuilding.com

my opinion: cut that fat just a tad, then go and hulk bulk, but it's all about what you're eating.

Please login first to reply.