May 2, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
rabbitman

I mean no disrespect rabbitman, I frequently agree with your posts, I wont judge you over the disagreement or see your future posts and be like fuck that, but key their shit and put some kind of misleading message? Sorry fam I have to speak out against that kind of mindset, I been there, and done that. You're right, its for OP to decide. I'm just sayin, im not tryna push crazy beliefs on somebody or shove my opinions down throats, im talking about shit that applies universally, shit that can benefit whoever.
that first comment with the misleading comments was more of a joke, just going along with OP was saying he was gonna do it anyway. i understand where youre coming from, im just playing more devils advocate if anything but dont worry about it, were cool 

be careful what you pretend to be

May 3, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
Nocs

get ur buddies to run thru with a can of spray paint and spray paint the whole outside of the car. a bat to bat the windows in and a can of bear mace to mace the whole inside of the car(she wont be able to drive this without ripping out and replacing the WHOLE interior) then another guy to pop the tires with a pocket knife. she will never drive it again.
i like how you think
May 7, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
from02hero

dont do it, karma will get you
ahhh yes

IG:From0twohero

May 7, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
Soul Rize

pics ? i mean revenge is revenge noting personal

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 7, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
crackpipeuser

For the paint....

The grate at the base of a car's windshield leads to the ventilation system. 
Sometimes really stinky things can get dropped into this grate, making the car's interior a terrible place for it's occupants.

It's really unfortunate when this happens...

haha holy shit

Please login first to reply.