Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 2, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
AGUA

So the District Manager left her car at our store for a week to head somewhere for some shit, so it's sitting in the side parking lot. Some BMW. 

Side info: 
-This bitch rings my manager out all the time for stupid shit.
-She's a kike
- She's never once said something good about our store, or the people who work here. 
- She's a kike
- She talks down to employees who work hard
-She has also fired people who stupid shit, like have to much money in their drawer or being out of dress code

So, basically I have the next few days to do something to her car. I need advice on how to execute it, how to not seem connected to it, and basically anything helpful.

Inb4 Stalker cause that fucks a pussy and never came through with results.  
May 2, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
AndreLutherKing

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

May 2, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
Backspace

If you want to blast open all her car window without setting off an alarm do the following:

-get a spark pug

-get a hammer and smash the ceramic (white) part into pieces

-take one of those pieces and throw them at a window. The window will blast right open.

A police officer told me how this was done after my Dad's car got broken into without setting off the alarm. 

May 2, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
rabbitman

key some sort of misleading message to take suspicion off you. if youre not islamic write free palestine, if youre not black write black power, if youre not white write white power, etc.

be careful what you pretend to be

May 2, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
AGUA

If you want to blast open all her car window without setting off an alarm do the following:

-get a spark pug

-take one of those pieces and throw them at a window. The window will blast right open.

A police officer told me how this was done after my Dad's car got broken into without setting off the alarm. 

Oh so that shit doesn't set off an alarm? I guess I could use some sort of slingshot to hit it from further away. That might actually work. How much does it cost to repair the back window of like an SUV?
May 2, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
Backspace

It most definitely works without setting off an alarm.

My dad's car along with EASILY 10 other cars got their windows blasted into on the side of the street without a single alarm going off.

Not sure what the repairs are gonna cost but having a broken window will sure cause a lot more headaches thinking about your car being exposed to people stealing something out of it.
May 2, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
johnathan

get ur buddies to run thru with a can of spray paint and spray paint the whole outside of the car. a bat to bat the windows in and a can of bear mace to mace the whole inside of the car(she wont be able to drive this without ripping out and replacing the WHOLE interior) then another guy to pop the tires with a pocket knife. she will never drive it again.

free max b 2013

May 2, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
wavyguy

it aint even that serious b. if anything just lick jollyranchers and stick them on the windows
May 2, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
KimoSabe

well for starters just wear a mask and make sure you don't pull up to the scene in your car because odds are she's going to be checking the cameras.

Also if you put sugar in the gas tank it would ruin her engine( EDIT:someone already posted )
O$VMA

A splash of WD-40 for the paint job . Post pics tho

Good Vibes .

lovedmndlife

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 2, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
nightwalker

leave a note in the car saying "HB we in dis"
May 2, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
ToyotaGuy

Steal the gas. 
May 2, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
jacobsever

You should :

A) Stop being racist.
B) Not do anything to her car.
C) Go into her office and tell her to stop treating everyone like shit and being a dumb cunt.

May 2, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
Efil4zaggin

nah dont do it homie.
Turn the other cheek cuh,
trust me dont get ur emotions rustled, cus this is real life b. 
this is ur work, the hand that feeds you homie dont bite it
dont act a kid and act a grown man about it
talk to ur DM about how you feel and ask her if theres anything you can improve upon

The DM just wants discpline for the store homie. 
"She has also fired people who stupid shit, like have to much money in their drawer or being out of dress code"

If you own the fucking store, dont you want that shit ran by professional employees instead of the above quote mentioned? How would you feel if you come in ur store and ur  employees are not doing things right hmm?

You hafta control ur emotions b,
its part of growing up.
Its part of life.

- The Sandwich Artist

:0

May 2, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
Ferris.Bueller

For the paint....

The grate at the base of a car's windshield leads to the ventilation system. 
Sometimes really stinky things can get dropped into this grate, making the car's interior a terrible place for it's occupants.

It's really unfortunate when this happens...

May 2, 2013 @ 12:43 PM
Wavey_LenZ

-get a spark pug

Oh so that shit doesn't set off an alarm? I guess I could use some sort of slingshot to hit it from further away. That might actually work. How much does it cost to repair the back window of like an SUV?
I wouldn't do it on a back window because there made from a different kind of glass.

OP better come through with da pics or he might as well not come back.
May 2, 2013 @ 02:37 PM
kbos

nah dont do it homie.
Turn the other cheek cuh,
trust me dont get ur emotions rustled, cus this is real life b. 
this is ur work, the hand that feeds you homie dont bite it
dont act a kid and act a grown man about it
talk to ur DM about how you feel and ask her if theres anything you can improve upon

The DM just wants discpline for the store homie. 
"She has also fired people who stupid shit, like have to much money in their drawer or being out of dress code"

If you own the fucking store, dont you want that shit ran by professional employees instead of the above quote mentioned? How would you feel if you come in ur store and ur  employees are not doing things right hmm?

You hafta control ur emotions b,
its part of growing up.
Its part of life.

- The Sandwich Artist
Word. Agreed. The bitch is going mad hard though, with the firing and shit. If you fuck up her car that shit helps nothing and is childish as fuck. Breaking a window is stupid as fuck too, most grown folks with a little money have insurance that will come fix that up that day, no cost, very quick and easy fix. Honestly, i'd prefer a broken window with nothing stolen over any other type of damage to my truck. The only people you see with plastic bags covering their windows are broke as fuck.
May 2, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
origins

1) You will get caught.
2) You will get caught.
3) You will get caught.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/219553 - FBTs SZ 10

May 2, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
Dino Spumoni

- She's a kike
This shit deaded me.

I've gotten in a ton of trouble for this before though. And if you do more than a G in damage it's a felony. Think twice.
May 2, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
Tony Montana

You should surprise her by leaving a basket full of gifts the day she comes back, that way she will hire everyone she fired, that way you will all able to be a happy family. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

May 2, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
rabbitman

You should :

A) Stop being racist.
C) Go into her office and tell her to stop treating everyone like shit and being a dumb cunt.
then she'll react like I'm not going to listen to this stupid kid, hes below me. she'll have it out for him and probably end up firing him, being all proud of herself and she won't face any consequences.

May 2, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
kbos

You should :

A) Stop being racist.
then she'll react like I'm not going to listen to this stupid kid, hes below me. she'll have it out for him and probably end up firing him, being all proud of herself and she won't face any consequences.
So he should key her car, and prove that he really is just a stupid kid who is below her? He should just behave in a way that justifies her treating her employees like poorly behaved children? Because that will accomplish anything besides creating a cycle of everyone hating their jobs?

The rewards from being a grown ass man of character and integrity outweigh the rewards of vengeance spawned in a bitch-made fashion. 
May 2, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
oneallah

put a dove in his car, it will poop all over and once he opens the door it will fly away
May 2, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
rabbitman

You should :

A) Stop being racist.
So he should key her car, and prove that he really is just a stupid kid who is below her? He should just behave in a way that justifies her treating her employees like poorly behaved children? Because that will accomplish anything besides creating a cycle of everyone hating their jobs?

The rewards from being a grown ass man of character and integrity outweigh the rewards of vengeance spawned in a bitch-made fashion. 
its up to him, he knows the consequences. she'll still be a bitch and the end result will be the same, its just whether he wants to take this risk. and people who work hard and have integrity don't always get rewarded even though they should. they often get walked on and taken advantage of, used by people without morals or empathy. thats the majority of our CEOs and politicians. society is just one big conflict

May 2, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
slammedb5

I don't give a fuck who they are or what they have done, I would never fuck with someone's car. 

If this chick is as bad as you say just quit because chances are good someone will rat you out or you will incriminate yourself somehow. Not worth it. 

One more thing, paint is expensive as fuck. 
May 2, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
kbos

You should :

A) Stop being racist.

its up to him, he knows the consequences. she'll still be a bitch and the end result will be the same, its just whether he wants to take this risk. and people who work hard and have integrity don't always get rewarded even though they should. they often get walked on and taken advantage of, used by people without morals or empathy. thats the majority of our CEOs and politicians. society is just one big conflict
It's up to him but regardless you're giving him shitty advice. The rewards of being a person of integrity and good character are not expected to be the type of rewards that are quantifiable or material. It's a more personal thing than that. I'm not telling OP you should do the right thing, and everyone will thank you and your manager will suck you off for it, I'm saying do it because acting like a man and a person of character is a good thing to do, especially compared to a pussy ass childish alternative. The truth is clear in this situation, and anyone who doesn't recognize it now will eventually, believe that.

Sure there are people up top who have the power and the loot who treat people horribly and take advantage of good people. Those people are either sociopaths or get stuck in a frustrating empty lifestyle wondering why their demons worsen despite as their money and power increase. It seems like they are meeting their goals but they feel empty. Mind you, I am not advocating OP let anyone walk all over him, im actually advocating he take the path that is NOT cowardly and pussy as fuck. Bad shit happens to good people and bad people, id rather be a good person who bad shit happens too than a bad person who more bad shit happens too. The person of integrity and character over comes the bad shit, the shitty person just lets the shit pile on, cuz fuck it, why not.
May 2, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
rabbitman

thats fine, but thats your mindset. its subjective, to each their own and they face the consequences. its his decision not ours, we can't dictate what somebody should do. dont get so judemental, its all irrelevent in the grand scheme of things

May 2, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
kbos

I mean no disrespect rabbitman, I frequently agree with your posts, I wont judge you over the disagreement or see your future posts and be like fuck that, but key their shit and put some kind of misleading message? Sorry fam I have to speak out against that kind of mindset, I been there, and done that. You're right, its for OP to decide. I'm just sayin, im not tryna push crazy beliefs on somebody or shove my opinions down throats, im talking about shit that applies universally, shit that can benefit whoever.
May 2, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
thepreciselife

you already fucked up by posting it online.

ThePreciseLife.com

Please login first to reply.