Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 1, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
O$VMA

You gotta approach Finals with confidence bruh . You wouldn't even get kicked out of the University , just apply for Academic Probation . If you can't maintain that then . . . Better start rethinking about Life .

Good Vibes .

May 1, 2013 @ 09:16 PM

Inactive

You gotta approach Life with confidence bruh . You wouldn't even get kicked out of the University , just apply for Academic Probation . If you can't maintain that then . . . Better start rethinking about Life .

fixed
May 1, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

This happened to me a few days ago, find a job and think of another major you want to do till a new year begins, then just start over nigga. 
im just supposed to assume they'll take me back after a year?
you can go to a diff university

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

May 1, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
meFLOW

i knew there was something wrong with you ruthless you soft fuck

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

May 1, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
Ruthless

real niggas admit their Ls

Let me see those downvotes

May 1, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
meFLOW

nah homie thats what bitches do, real niggas fix their L's and move the fuck on 

how the fuck are you so fucking stupid?academic probation im guessing on what your first or second semester? come the fuck on its only gonna get harder. if youre not getting girls now go get some bitches dont wallow in your own self pitty to soft gook

May 1, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
meFLOW

i took seven classes this semester, passed them all. my girlfriend of two years and i broke up, my grandmother died, and i fractured my wrist. all while meeting new bitches, going out, getting fucked up and all that jazz. get your shit straight homie

May 1, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
Ruthless

i took seven classes this semester, passed them all. my girlfriend of two years and i broke up, my grandmother died, and i fractured my wrist. all while meeting new bitches, going out, getting fucked up and all that jazz. get your shit straight homie

Let me see those downvotes

May 1, 2013 @ 11:15 PM

Inactive

May 1, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
meFLOW

spoken like someone on academic probation

but4rlla mr ruthless you can turn it around

May 1, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
meFLOW

yo welovelondon you know its possible to be positive without being a dick rider ye?

May 2, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
Soul Rize

foreal tho get ur head out ur ass and quit playin games. its finals week and you already a bitch for wasting your parents money if they paid for ur ass to get into a university. but like me and alot of people everyone fucks up there first year. gotta spend the rest of your college career working hard and evening it out. but i see kids like you all the time get kicked out. go to cc. quit cc and work at a dead end job for rest of there life and become a deadbeat. don't let that be you.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 2, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
Kilog

^ How would you even know if those people will end up working dead end jobs for the rest of their lives? You're just assuming. They might become more successful then you one day. I know plenty of people who graduated college last year and are currently unemployed/underemployed.

Please login first to reply.