FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
May 1, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
Ruthless

I'm about to fail out of college, my parents are going to kill me.

I had a steady stream of women in highschool but I've completely fallen off in college.

i have no idea what I'm gonna do after I get kicked out of uni 

ill probably just work at a department store for minimum wage in a state where nobody knows me

Let me see those downvotes

May 1, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
backlikethat

whats your major
May 1, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
drbazing

Are you in AP? Some of my friends just appeal and they usually get accepted back in.
May 1, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
Ruthless

Are you in AP? Some of my friends just appeal and they usually get accepted back in.
AP?

May 1, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
unoedoe

AP?
academic probation
May 1, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
Ruthless

whats your major
Computer engineering 

May 1, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
Ruthless

AP?
academic probation
yep & if i dont bring my grades up this semester (and i wont, i know for a fact) then i get kicked out

May 1, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
backlikethat

well finals are around the corner so why dont u just study hard and ace that
May 1, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
Ruthless

it probably isnt enough tbh. i dont think college is for me but i feel like u cant be successful in modern times without a degree. idk

May 1, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
unoedoe

get your head in the game man. entry level job life wont make it.
May 1, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
drbazing

Damn Computer Engineer? Should have went Electrical. More options for you. Hated my computer engineering classes. What classes are you taking anyways?

ECE major. 
May 1, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
jamesjebbia

bruh just study your ass off do what you gotta do so at least if you do fail you can say you honestly gave it your best shot
May 1, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
Pantic

it probably isnt enough tbh. i dont think college is for me but i feel like u cant be successful in modern times without a degree. idk
What is succes to you? If you only think you can be happy making millions, then you are on the wrong track. Besides if you don't even take school more serious chances are you won't make it on the job market with your degree anyways. 
There is plenty of fine jobs that doesen't need a college education, i don't know about the US but in europe at least way too many young people take a college education and the jobs won't be there for them in 5-10 years from now, where as other paths are way more accesible
May 1, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
rabbitman

join the army

be careful what you pretend to be

May 1, 2013 @ 09:48 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

This happened to me a few days ago, find a job and think of another major you want to do till a new year begins, then just start over nigga. 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

May 1, 2013 @ 01:14 PM
REVS

College isn't for everyone...

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 1, 2013 @ 02:33 PM
oneallah

buy a box logo
May 1, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
Ruthless

This happened to me a few days ago, find a job and think of another major you want to do till a new year begins, then just start over nigga. 
im just supposed to assume they'll take me back after a year?

May 1, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
dougiedrew

buy a box logo
Hey bro, just so you know that line stopped being funny 2 years ago.
May 1, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
kbos

I know it sucks now, but check it, my step brother dropped out of college, hes 29 now and ballin like a muhvaphucca, On the other hand I know plenty of people his age who live in shoebox apts and have to date immature college chicks because grown women don't want their bum ass. No car and shit. Lame. Keep your head up. No disrespect but you couldn't have been giving that much of a fuck about your family and doing well in school in the first place if youre failing out.
May 1, 2013 @ 03:30 PM
drbazing

If you get kicked out do you even want to go back?
May 1, 2013 @ 03:34 PM
Ruthless

I know it sucks now, but check it, my step brother dropped out of college, hes 29 now and ballin like a muhvaphucca, On the other hand I know plenty of people his age who live in shoebox apts and have to date immature college chicks because grown women don't want their bum ass. No car and shit. Lame. Keep your head up. No disrespect but you couldn't have been giving that much of a fuck about your family and doing well in school in the first place if youre failing out.
Well i wouldnt necessarily say that me failing out means I dont love my family, but I agree with everything else. im just at a crossroads in life right now

May 1, 2013 @ 03:35 PM
Ruthless

If you get kicked out do you even want to go back?
well even if I miraculously made grades, id probably wanna take a semester or year off to see what else is out there

May 1, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
kbos

Well i wouldnt necessarily say that me failing out means I dont love my family, but I agree with everything else. im just at a crossroads in life right now
Oh I didn't mean it like that, I mean it more like, your family couldn't have had that much influence on you in the first place with this situation, cuz I know many a uni student who were in rough situations feelin like fuck school to the fullest and rolled with barely passing grades just to please their fam.
May 1, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
Ruthless

Oh I didn't mean it like that, I mean it more like, your family couldn't have had that much influence on you in the first place with this situation, cuz I know many a uni student who were in rough situations feelin like fuck school to the fullest and rolled with barely passing grades just to please their fam.
Oh, in that case I agree. In highschool i pretty much only kept my grades up because of them, it just hasnt been the same in college.

May 1, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
Black Donald Trump

AP?
academic probation
yep & if i dont bring my grades up this semester (and i wont, i know for a fact) then i get kicked out
switch majors to some easy shit.

or just say fuck it, honestly you can still do pretty well without a college degree so long as you have some people skills. i have a friend who said fuck college and traveled around working at different ski resorts and just staying high and snowboarding all the time. he loved it but got tired of being broke, moved back home and got a job as a freight broker and now he makes good money at 21. school isn't all that important unless you want to be a doctor or lawyer or something, it is important to learn to work hard and develop people skills tho, if you want to make money that is. college makes things easier but its not like if you don't go you are a failure like a lot of people think.
May 1, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
highfive

You can try talking to some of your professors and let them know of your situation and see if they can do anything to help you.
May 1, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
shnoosetheboose

I mean you knew you were on AP, should have just put more work in when you could. Computer Engineering is hard as fuck too, if you can't get by in what I'm assuming to be your Freshman year, you'll blow your brains out when you get into the major programs classes Junior year and release it gets harder
May 1, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

Start selling weed to High School and Middle School kids. It's your only hope
May 1, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
thepreciselife

stop being so negative about it and make that shit work out for you.

or else youre just being quitter, and if thats the case then you need
to worry about being a quitter instead of worrying about a minimum wage job

ThePreciseLife.com

Please login first to reply.