April 30, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
No Fuxx Given

Normally I don't let stuff get to me and I keep it movin with whatever comes my way, right now though I'm feelin like shit. B, I haven't gotten action of any sorts since last summer. Niggas is goin to prom alone bc I couldn't find a fucking date, I'm mad small, and on top of that im not even #Hansum. I'm feelin mad insecure right now and I'm in that self-hatin state of mind. What do I do? I'm actin like a little bitch right now, I know this, but I can't help it dawg sad

The bitch of it is that I'm stuck with my short ass and my un- #Hansum aesthetics. I'd much rather have problems where I have a say in the matter but there is nothing I can change bout this tho

Fuuuuck help a young nigga out HB. I need words of encouragement 

Fly on little wing

April 30, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
Black Donald Trump

get on your grizzly broski fuck all these other people literally who even gives a shit about girls sex or whatever its high school hoes it doesnt matter. jus make yourself a boss and see how they flock. 
April 30, 2013 @ 12:20 AM

Inactive

love yourself
April 30, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
veryrareandbased

Prom is overrated. 

Im pretty sure not every girl going to prom has a date, so go in that bitch stuntin out and rage. And get a lonely girl to twerk on ya. ja feel

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

April 30, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
Mr_Chukes

Just relax and enjoy your prom. Many people to single. In between dancing with my date i was dancing with a few honeys. Girls mostly go in groups like that anyways. 
Then with the rest bro just take good care of yourself. Keep a clean hair cut, buy yourself clothes that you like and fit you well. Go to the gym. Just build your confidence in yourself. You'll be good. 
April 30, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
dinkleberg

work with what you got
April 30, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
Pantic

Remember theres dudes out there in commited relationships with pictures of anime girls, ur far from the bottom of the food chain.. You might not be the most hansum guy out there but theres girls for everyone(except tracy). Besides,  it's just high school b, plenty of years to get action in the future. 
April 30, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
Efil4zaggin

I stole someone's date at prom, true story

:0

April 30, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
Captain Al

self improvement can help a lot. post a pic. honestly, nobody will hate,

man everybody is different. music, and the internet helped me a lot

I was bullied in middle school for my "looks" mainly cause i'm a african nigga. that shit really got my in the dumps. like i felt worthless, and other aspects of my life spiraled too. i was mute for the two years i was in middle school.
but shits a lot better now. i'm so much more confident, and i'm a lot more confident than the niggas who put me down.

i know i'm not ugly lmao. i don't even look african (it's not a bad thing). i used to be a musty ass sad insecure nigga. that was my fault

through time, i went through a beautiful self-improvement. i got healthier and improved my body (running mainly, srsly i have great genetics. i have a sexy ass body for a dude who doesn't lift. bitches always touching my chest when i wear that polo) started reading more literature, forced my self to do shit.

you don't need to look good to pull bitches. i mean it helps, but if youre confident. man shit comes easy.

if you want to talk about bitches. i'm not a pretty boy, but i taught myself to handle that shit. i don't got a girl and prolly wont soon. but at least im fucking two currently.

idk dude. if i can do it. anybody can. i've seen fat white neck beards from 4chan do it.

"Dont let these phony niggas and hoes
Be the ones that bring you low
Let it be from the fatigue from making a pussy bleed

All of the things I've seen and survived
Make a nigga feel way more than just alive
"

-kid cudi

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

April 30, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
craigsagersuit

change ya body language

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 30, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
Mr FantastiK

motm
motm2

brvndon.tumblr.com

April 30, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
Efil4zaggin

Normally I don't let stuff get to me and I keep it movin with whatever comes my way, right now though I'm feelin like shit. B, I haven't gotten action of any sorts since last summer. Niggas is goin to prom alone bc I couldn't find a fucking date, I'm mad small, and on top of that im not even #Hansum. I'm feelin mad insecure right now and I'm in that self-hatin state of mind. What do I do? I'm actin like a little bitch right now, I know this, but I can't help it dawg 

The bitch of it is that I'm stuck with my short ass and my un- #Hansum aesthetics. I'd much rather have problems where I have a say in the matter but there is nothing I can change bout this tho

Prom only happens once b, go out there and get random bitches twerk on your dick, just dont give a fuck for 1 nite yadamean? go out with a bang homie.

I did all that bullshit music/setting up flowers pinoy status to ask out the girl i liked and later became my ex gf but 3 days before prom she said her parents couldnt let her. I was mad bummed cus this was like the girl i really liked.

Prom day came in, 3rd wheel with friends, then there was this bitch who had been eyeing me at school and at prom. Gorgeous eyes, hispanic, short and petit. We were both matching silver. She came with her fuckboy date who was frail and shy.
She approached me and asked why I didn't come with the girl that I liked, then I simped like a pinoy god.

I took my chance, Swooped that bitch from that frail nigga.
Dance floor we both came in, danced our asses off.
She twerked on my dick, it felt good.
After dancing we rest a minute then talked, then we started eyeing each other deep like we just wanna fuck, we made out.
Came back to the dance floor, Johnny boy tried to dance with her real quick, she got tired then grabbed me and danced in the middle of the floor. 
Both of us sweatin, tired af, prom was over, she asked me if I would call her. I told her I love someone else. 
Never seen each other or talked after that.

Live life to the fullest b, and stay blessed nigga.

PS: I found out Johnny boy cried after prom cause I stole her ._.

:0

April 30, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
craigsagersuit

my nigga ray bagged pre-hollywood katy perry 

you too need a "i hit it first" banger

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 30, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
Glo'bito

I aint #hansum either but really all you need is confidence. i say go to prom, look sharp & swag on dese hoes bruh. your destined to dance with a bitch. Its prom so bitches would dance with almost any guy. really hoes dont care if you #hansum or not, it helps but they really like confidence, confidence is the key to a girls panties bruh.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

April 30, 2013 @ 01:17 AM

Inactive

change ya body language
that's what i'm sayin my nigga

you on it 

nobody can change you except you
April 30, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
Kimo 先生

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

April 30, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
oneallah

i know how you feel, when london doesnt return my calls i cry and i cry
April 30, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
ᵂᴼᴬᴰᴵᴱ

keep your head up mane, just get liq'd up and flex on these hoes

~ h a n s u m ~

April 30, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

I stole someone's date at prom, true story
mah jeans cost about two forty
April 30, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
aboriginal_thug

suspended

im a okay looking dude yet my life is all fucked up beyond repair

twilight zone? or? proof that attitude is everything?

-john
April 30, 2013 @ 04:23 AM

Inactive

Normally I don't let stuff get to me and I keep it movin with whatever comes my way, right now though I'm feelin like shit. B, I haven't gotten action of any sorts since last summer. Niggas is goin to prom alone bc I couldn't find a fucking date, I'm mad small, and on top of that im not even #Hansum. I'm feelin mad insecure right now and I'm in that self-hatin state of mind. What do I do? I'm actin like a little bitch right now, I know this, but I can't help it dawg 

Prom only happens once b, go out there and get random bitches twerk on your dick, just dont give a fuck for 1 nite yadamean? go out with a bang homie.

I did all that bullshit music/setting up flowers pinoy status to ask out the girl i liked and later became my ex gf but 3 days before prom she said her parents couldnt let her. I was mad bummed cus this was like the girl i really liked.

Prom day came in, 3rd wheel with friends, then there was this bitch who had been eyeing me at school and at prom. Gorgeous eyes, hispanic, short and petit. We were both matching silver. She came with her fuckboy date who was frail and shy.
She approached me and asked why I didn't come with the girl that I liked, then I simped like a pinoy god.

I took my chance, Swooped that bitch from that frail nigga.
Dance floor we both came in, danced our asses off.
She twerked on my dick, it felt good.
After dancing we rest a minute then talked, then we started eyeing each other deep like we just wanna fuck, we made out.
Came back to the dance floor, Johnny boy tried to dance with her real quick, she got tired then grabbed me and danced in the middle of the floor. 
Both of us sweatin, tired af, prom was over, she asked me if I would call her. I told her I love someone else. 
Never seen each other or talked after that.

Live life to the fullest b, and stay blessed nigga.

PS: I found out Johnny boy cried after prom cause I stole her ._.
Wow man, that is such a beautiful story. Wow. I'm listening to J. Cole - Cole Summer as I type this out. I'm really happy you got fulfill one of your dreams. I'm glad you didn't regret that chance. If I had that opportunity back then, if I had that confidence back then I would have seized that chance. Yo man, now that I look back I would fuck Barbara H. most definitely. She's in Paris now, I'm in California, best believe if I ever get the opportunity in my life again I will place my moves. Yo man, life is beautiful, don't regret shit my nigga.
April 30, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
Sentimental

Real talk. Don't let anyone bring you down. You are the man and dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

Please login first to reply.