April 24, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
rabbitman

Parties are always scared to cut down on expenses because they are afraid that they will not be re-elected next time, when cutting down on expenses is in fact the right thing to do, but the most of the ignorant voters dont feel this way
this is just blatantly inaccurate. right-wing republicans campaign on cutting expenses in order to lower taxes, while left-wing democrats campaign on increasing expenses (in forms of education, healthcare, infrastructure) and either let taxes be or increase on higher wealth brackets (depends on present tax rates/ economic conditions). roughly 50% of the country feels one way, while the other 50% feels another way. to say that anyone who disagrees with you is ignorant is personal bias and a fallacy

be careful what you pretend to be

April 24, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
johnathan

Americans rather have to freedom to choose something thats bad for them, than being forced to have whats good for them
this is the most retarded thing i've read of all time. "TAKE MY FREEDOMS AWAY FROM ME" like yo just because you don't think you're capable of choosing a government official doesn't mean everyone else isn't qualified. So if you don't have the mental capacity to do so; stay at home on hb.

free max b 2013

April 24, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Dgaf its an unpopular opinion and i dont feel like typing paragraphs so its cool

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

April 24, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Democracy is wack as fuck, people who dont know shit about politics get to vote the people that represent the country? It should be like in the ancient greek times, an oligarchy. People who have real knowledge of politics should run a country without having to worry about not being elected next election
I kind of support you on that oligarchy thing but with that corruption is usually very easy and quick, not to mention the ignorant people will feel left out of making decisions as is to be expected and would most likely revolt.

Parties are always scared to cut down on expenses because they are afraid that they will not be re-elected next time, when cutting down on expenses is in fact the right thing to do, but the most of the ignorant voters dont feel this way
Again I agree and disagree, it is the right thing to cut down on expenses but not when those expenses are money for schools and community's, when there is a unnecessary war going on.
True that

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

April 25, 2013 @ 08:23 AM
Black Jew

MF Doom is garbage. 
Star Wars is boring as fuck.
Monster > any other energy drink
I love French women.

April 25, 2013 @ 08:55 AM
.kciN

Lil B sucks ass
Emma Watson ain't that great
Race issues should be left in the past
April 25, 2013 @ 09:46 AM
jacobsever

most all other music > rap & hip hop
sobriety > drinking/doing drugs
skinny/slim fitting pants > baggy/loose pants
vans > nikes

April 25, 2013 @ 10:03 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

Pinoys are alright
April 25, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
Iarumas

most all other music > rap & hip hop
sobriety > drinking/doing drugs
skinny/slim fitting pants > baggy/loose pants
vans > nikes
normal people > pedophiles
April 26, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Kendrick Lamar is vastly ovverated
April 26, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
word2regg

Never really cared for Supreme clothing.
I listen to Lil B at ignorant volume levels on the daily.
Double Stuffed Oreos ain't shxt.

word2regg.tumblr.com

April 26, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
greathoudini

I think notorious B.I.G is way better then pac. 
April 26, 2013 @ 11:58 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

KiD CuDi's new album isnt even that bad, its very good actually

April 26, 2013 @ 12:37 PM
Nocs

Jordan's are ugly
Gucci is whack
Asian girls are over rated
Baseball isn't boring
April 26, 2013 @ 12:58 PM
jamesjebbia

I think notorious B.I.G is way better then pac. 
not an unpopular opinion it's very true
April 26, 2013 @ 12:59 PM
svrreal

soccer > basketball, american football etc
good music without cudi = okay music
most thick girls arent sexy
jordan 3s are ugly
smoking > drinking
clubs are lame
April 26, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
Captain Al

Most people are actually (have the potential to be) conscious and enlightned, but most will never act upon it.

Supreme is really lame (disregarding the hype)

(Nike)

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

April 26, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Most people are actually (have the potential to be) conscious and enlightned, but most will never act upon it.

Supreme is really lame (disregarding the hype)

(Nike)
arent you the one that made a video saying you have a 'supreme cap' when it really was just an obey cap

April 26, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
Sentimental

Based God reala than mainstream rappers
Kate Upton > yo bitch
Religion is whack
Mixtapes > radio
April 26, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
Sentimental

Based God reala than mainstream rappers
Kate Upton > yo bitch
Religion is whack
Mixtapes > radio
April 26, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
Glo'bito

Meagan Good > Megan Fox
Batman > Superman
Kobe > Lebron
Latinas > White women

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

April 26, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
buddha-monk

Kid Cudi is wack as fuck
April 26, 2013 @ 11:20 PM

Inactive

I can have any girl in the world, I can get your girl, you know why? Because I love her.
April 27, 2013 @ 11:44 AM
Tony Montana

2pac was a ballerina therefore Biggie was better
I do not give a fuck about gay people's rights because I'm not gay
Spiderman>Batman
Supreme fell off this year.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 27, 2013 @ 12:30 PM
JohnvHarrison

might as well be racist tbh.

"idgaf about black people's rights cause i'm not black"

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

April 27, 2013 @ 12:43 PM
illpolo

I honestly don't see the hype behind supreme like at all. Outside of a couple items their stuff is basic & tacky as hell and I have no clue why people pay any amount of money for it. I'm literally puzzled every week I hear about & see new drops because selling out because the stuff is terrible imo
April 27, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
Tony Montana

I just don't like the view that if you don't support the right for homosexuals to marry you're automatically a homophobe. I'm just impartial. If they can marry good for them. If they can't it doesn't affect me. And comparing gay rights to the African-American Civil Rights is just ridiculous.

April 27, 2013 @ 02:43 PM
Captain Al

I just don't like the view that if you don't support the right for homosexuals to marry you're automatically a homophobe. I'm just impartial. If they can marry good for them. If they can't it doesn't affect me. And comparing gay rights to the African-American Civil Rights is just ridiculous.
No, it's actually not. You can even compare it to the jewish holocaust, in a sense.

I forget the quote but it went something along the lines of"[if you do not speak/defend for a victim, what will another do when you are the victim" (note: that is loosely quoted, it's really not those words, but I hope you get the idea)

Not only is it childish, but not caring because you are not the victim is the as those who are suppressing the said victim.

Grow up, buddy.

April 27, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
Tony Montana

No, it's actually not. You can even compare it to the jewish holocaust, in a sense.

I forget the quote but it went something along the lines of"[if you do not speak/defend for a victim, what will another do when you are the victim" (note: that is loosely quoted, it's really not those words, but I hope you get the idea)

Not only is it childish, but not caring because you are not the victim is the as those who are suppressing the said victim.

Grow up, buddy.
Holocaust is a really bad example. Look what happened to the Jews and look how they treat Palestinians. And in what why can you compare Gay rights to the Holocaust? Just curious. I'm not trying to start a fight on a forum.

April 27, 2013 @ 03:09 PM
Captain Al

Grow up, buddy.
Holocaust is a really bad example. Look what happened to the Jews and look how they treat Palestinians. And in what why can you compare Gay rights to the Holocaust? Just curious. I'm not trying to start a fight on a forum.
i'm not comparing them.
Did you not understand my message?

Jews were (and still are) victimized by the majority during WWII, African-Americans were (and still are) victimized by the majority during and prior to the Civil Rights Movements, and gays are being victimized now. (So are Muslims!)
When you "dgaf", it's basically repeating history.

I'm not comparing their struggle, if that's what you asummed.

Please login first to reply.