Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 3, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
Kimo 先生

Just finished my exam yall, got a muthafuckin 108/100 cool

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

May 3, 2013 @ 01:39 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Hell yeah cool cool cool

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

May 3, 2013 @ 02:45 PM
REVS

Congrats Kimo. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 3, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
schoolboylou

Getting paid today cool
May 3, 2013 @ 04:01 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

just got a new job cool

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

May 3, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Just passed my psych final with a 98 today was a good day. Much love to this thread and to the based positivity within it. 

Hansum + Based = Perfection

May 3, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
thepreciselife

Sup fam, I'm feeling mad depressed right now. All these girls are interested in me in college but I just can't emotionally invest into any of them because I'm moving to China in 4 months. All these beautiful girls man. I'm only a man, I need some loving bro. I'm fucking sad dude. I'm just a simp nigga looking for a good girl to start a beautiful life with,  but fuck, wrong time in my life.
find one thats willing to move with you
then you know shes a keeper.

if it doesnt work out, you can DHL her ass back to the states

ThePreciseLife.com

May 3, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
Kimo 先生

thanks for the kind words guys. i really appreciate them.
and congrats millz cool what job you landed?
congrats to everyone else too who have something to celebrate.
keep the positivity going guys

May 3, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
BobaTeaFett

now get out there and do some good!
May 3, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
word2regg

So much positivity going on in this thread right now. It's good to hear everyone doing their thing! Stay blessed my friends...

word2regg.tumblr.com

May 3, 2013 @ 11:18 PM

Inactive

"Reality is my bitch."

I follow this quote every single moment of my life. Stay positive.
May 3, 2013 @ 11:32 PM

Inactive

People are afraid to be themselves, you know. Though most conform to others ideas, we're all unique in a way. It's true that reality is an experience meant to be experienced. It's like a video game. Everybody in the world is born with a different perception of the world making us unique. People are scared to be unique, and it saddens me. They destroy each other for have different views of the world. Everyone in the world is an artist, they just haven't found their canvas yet.
May 3, 2013 @ 11:32 PM

Inactive

If you identify yourself as anything, whether it be unattractive, beautiful, fat, skinny, ugly, dumb, stupid, or intellectual creates the foundations of a false ego within the mind. You think what you are, thus becoming it. We are all just little, simple children waiting to create the limitless painting. This is why I don't perceive anything. I don't think at all. No mind. Everything you have ever feared in life is a construction of the mind. I am nothing, therefore I am everything at once. 
May 3, 2013 @ 11:33 PM

Inactive

I'm sitting here listening to a song and it's painting a vivid picture in my mind. It's so romantic and nostalgic I feel the need to express this moment in words, but it simply can't be defined in any other way. Oh, the serenity music brings, man. I love the way it touches your soul, how it brings motivation to create such a memorable, beautifully painted canvas. As soon as you choose your aesthetic and variation of colors, there's only one thing left to do. Lay the brush on the canvas and you begin. But how will you begin? 
May 4, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
AmericanLegend

just peeped the thread, feel good. havent been on HB in like 2 weeks 
just moved frrom a house that i lived in since 5th grade. but im happy, same city, same school same friends 
better house we upgraded 
Im always positive, i always tell myself to feel good and i know everything will be alright but i cant help but to be stressed right now, my senior year of highschool is comin to an end in like 3 weeks I need to pass all my classes to graduate i know I can do it 
i have 4 f's like 55% in each i know i can get it up teachers have told me i will pass their class if i do my remaining work
but everyone seems so negative my friends and shit telling me i aint gunna graduate, i dont want to sound gay but sometimes you just want people saying itll be alright, stay up HB fam

taste the glamour

May 4, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
Kimo 先生

itll be alright bruv. just work hard and prove them wrong.

May 4, 2013 @ 07:57 AM

Inactive

look at it this way fam. be humble and enjoy everything that is around you, work hard for it does pay off. Love and feel loved, because it does make everything better. We're all here doing the same thing as one another, why not help each other out you know? love you guys, stay humble and do crazy shit.
May 7, 2013 @ 11:24 PM

Inactive

bump bitch
May 8, 2013 @ 09:42 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Looks like I passed both my 2 exams so I dont have to quit uni. I thought I screwed up really bad, and I did! But so did everyone else so my uni had to change the way they calculate the scores to make sure 40% passed

May 8, 2013 @ 02:19 PM

Inactive

yo millz you got a fat ass red moderator name under ur name
May 8, 2013 @ 02:22 PM
kbos

^
I'm with you man, school can be real stressful like that, I don't understand the mentality of a class being so hard half the students fail, and then everyone is handed a passing grade after the curve. Nobody learns well like that, why not just make the goals for student learning actually achievable? I've had uni classes where the prof just wants to bust balls with unreasonable work and they really trippin like putting students through that is a good way to learn.

It's amazing how much knowledge I can gain from courses that just come straight forward with it. I can't tell you one thing I learned besides sticking it through and improving work ethic in courses that were way over most of the students heads. 
May 9, 2013 @ 10:29 PM

Inactive

bump 5 million characters
May 10, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
backlikethat

Just finished my 5 pg paper 

got my paper back....

cool
May 10, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
backlikethat

^
I'm with you man, school can be real stressful like that, I don't understand the mentality of a class being so hard half the students fail, and then everyone is handed a passing grade after the curve. Nobody learns well like that, why not just make the goals for student learning actually achievable? I've had uni classes where the prof just wants to bust balls with unreasonable work and they really trippin like putting students through that is a good way to learn.

It's amazing how much knowledge I can gain from courses that just come straight forward with it. I can't tell you one thing I learned besides sticking it through and improving work ethic in courses that were way over most of the students heads. 

You guys really need to start using rate my professor . com

and put yourselves in classes with amazing professors. thats how yall are gonna learn and enjoy learning
May 10, 2013 @ 01:04 AM

Inactive

i just took a nice ass run and im tired as fuck bro

stay positive

i love you world
May 10, 2013 @ 01:05 AM

Inactive

Just finished my 5 pg paper 

got my paper back....

great job dude

that's awesome to see

i'm proud of you
May 11, 2013 @ 04:06 AM

Inactive

bump of the day

shouts out to all the positive people in the world

i love you

shouts out to andre craig john tracy london

shouts out to the universe

shouts out to my mom and dad and sister

shouts out to myself

shouts out to you

i love you
May 11, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
Tzion

Damn, I'm just chilling right now, listening to some music, with the window open, it's raining. I got my fan going too, the white noise mixed with the pitter patter of the rain is really calming. I have a glass of ice cold water next to me, and of course my dog sleeping sprawled out to the right of me. 

I usually live for the future, but in moments like these, I enjoy living in the present, right now, this moment is all that matters to me, and it's a great feeling. Hope everyone is doing well. 
May 11, 2013 @ 04:20 AM

Inactive

That's sweet man, I'm sitting under my two silk blankets listening to this beautiful, celestial female with the Hansum Boyz, I'm mesmerized by this female, man. I'm just enjoying her beautiful voice and relaxing, talking with my boys. I am also living in the moment right now, I'm trying to make this moment last forever, man. That's why I hate sleep. I feel like sleep takes away from life, I feel it takes away from the now. I hope you are doing well too, Tzion, it's always great to hear from you, man. I hope you have a great night.
May 11, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
dinkleberg

so last friday i got a shitload of water on my macbook that night. i reacted quick and dried off that shit, but my macbook froze and i turned it off. i put it upside down for 4 days and on monday it magically turned back on. safe to say i was really happy. i was so bummed out that i had just wasted my own money and investment on a macbook, but i just went with the flow i guess... when i heard the chime when it turned on i screamed 'thank you based god'. so yeah 

Please login first to reply.