Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 30, 2013 @ 01:30 PM
REVS

Thoughts are with you and your family Supa. Like you said, stay positive. Keep an eye on your mom and the rest of your family. Everyone has to deal with situations like this in life, what is important is how we handle them, you know?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 30, 2013 @ 03:42 PM

Inactive

I GOT A B ON MY WOMEN'S STUDIES MIDTERM FUCK YEA
April 30, 2013 @ 04:07 PM

Inactive

yo man i love lil b so much bro, like wow

he is so positive

i love u guys
April 30, 2013 @ 04:43 PM

Inactive

"I didn't just become a happy person, you feel me? I lied to myself for a while. Because I had to train myself. I wasn't always positive, because when I was younger, I think I was so busy in trying like, being cool, just really being cool, that was my biggest thing." - Lil B

THANK U BASED GOD 

STAY POSITIVE

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU FOR BREATHING
April 30, 2013 @ 04:45 PM

Inactive

I can't date a girl that doesn't love the Based God
April 30, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
Gilly Suits

Have an interview for a paid internship today that is a real big deal they will put me up in Boston free.

Culective.com //

April 30, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
kbos

^
Good luck. Thanks again for those links you PMd me.
April 30, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
2 Phone Shawty

Thanks guys. means alot. my family from Texas heard about my aunt so there already coming to Cali to see her.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

April 30, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
word2regg

What a day! Had my interview and I must say, I did pretty good. Also had my last final of this semester! I feel great man. I hope y'all are feeling the same way. Stay positive!
#StayUpSupa

word2regg.tumblr.com

May 1, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
REVS

I'm currently looking into donating, well, a part of me. More than likely bone marrow. For some reason, I personally feel I need to do this. Has anyone ever done something like this?  

May 1, 2013 @ 02:57 AM

Inactive

There is something beyond thought.
May 1, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
craigsagersuit

copped a 93% on my anatomy lecture test 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 1, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
craigsagersuit

I'm currently looking into donating, well, a part of me. More than likely bone marrow. For some reason, I personally feel I need to do this. Has anyone ever done something like this?  
selfless thing to do. you never know, that donation could eventually save a life. 

that

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 1, 2013 @ 03:48 AM

Inactive

copped a 93% on my anatomy lecture test 

yo nice man i got a b on my midterm today 
May 1, 2013 @ 04:34 AM

Inactive

I hope this brings clarity of mind and peace within you guys. There is actually something beyond thought, it is called intuition.
May 1, 2013 @ 02:03 PM

Inactive

That's awesome Thien, I'm in class right now about to start my philosophy lecture, this class is so crazy lol. Cot dayum
May 1, 2013 @ 03:50 PM

Inactive

I could talk about life, or talk about death. What type of picture should I paint? Something simple, or something abstract? Should I talk about living care free or talk about stress? Or I could talk about what makes me cry, or what makes me happy. I could speak the truth or I could speak lies. I could talk about love or I could talk about hate.
May 1, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
SHARKlN

Be careful, you are speaking in binary. You must focus on the positive without option. The negative joins the positive to create this binary. With the positive, there will be no decisions, only life.
May 1, 2013 @ 04:25 PM

Inactive

Search for nothing. Everyone is an artist, paint now.
May 1, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
thepreciselife

Had a small break down the other day, just over my job and how I was over this place, doing the SAME damn thing everyday (i do graphic design and photography for a car parts comp.) and Im just over working for someone else, making other people money, they get you to work hard enough so you dont get yourself fired, but pay you enough to make you want to stay but thats it, just stuck in the same loop. Called up my sisters, and then my mom and they just told me to stay positive and try to find another job. 

Today I realized it is not another job that I need, but that I should ride this one out till my hats launch.
btw, im working on releasing a line of 5 panels... and so the past few days Ive been working on my line 
every extra minute that I have. 

2 nights ago, I was sitting there drinking a beer, smoking some bowls, and working on my hats while my girl stood behind me, rubbing my back, giving me opinions, and kissing my neck when I realized, lifes too simple to stress out over a whack job, at least I have a job and im doing more than anyone else I know that is my age. I always try to stay positive, and emit positive energy but every now and then, I just have one of those days.

Stay positive peeps, enjoy life.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 2, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
buddha-monk

Yo, how do you guys try to stay positive day to day? I mean like most days are okay for me, but some days, like today, I just feel like I'm not where I should be in life. I feel hopeless sometimes. Hopeless about my relationships with people, school, finding a job, finding a career, pretty much everything. It really sucks.
May 2, 2013 @ 02:30 PM

Inactive

It's simple, life is easy. You either get it, or you don't. All you have is you, might as well love yourself. 
May 2, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
REVS

Yo, how do you guys try to stay positive day to day? I mean like most days are okay for me, but some days, like today, I just feel like I'm not where I should be in life. I feel hopeless sometimes. Hopeless about my relationships with people, school, finding a job, finding a career, pretty much everything. It really sucks.
We've all had those days. But you can't sulk around and feel sorry for yourself, because it won't help you, or the situation, you need to really try to find a good outlook on your life and the world around you. Definitely be more proactive, work out, study harder. It's all up to you, no one will do it for you.  

May 2, 2013 @ 02:48 PM
kbos

We've all been there homie. You need to recognize you're your own worst enemy. Most of that bullshit is all in your head and all it would take to change that is just getting out there and accomplishing some shit, or taking the time to let go of your stress and relax when you are sittin around doing nothing. You ever had some shit you didn't wanna deal with, but after you buckled down and handled that you felt good as fuck? Thats pretty much how progress works, if you aren't comfortable with your life how it is, don't trip, feel good about the fact that you don't want to get stuck in a shitty spot, use that to motivate you, let it be your friend, not your demon, cuz that demon will hold a mother fucker back and give them an excuse to be a bum.

People get so stressed over getting jobs, relationships and shit, it really does feel complicated, but there are simple ways to handle it. Do right by people, treat them how you wanna be treated, set mini goals on your road to bigger goals so you can accomplish shit piece by piece. One day, just send in like 4 job applications, it will take a small amount of your time, just keep doing it until somebody interviews you. When they do, be confident, be proud don't be afraid to show your skills and learn about the person on the otherside of the desk. Nothing bad can happen. Same with meeting people, relationships and shit. And for real, peep the Thich Nhat Hanh shit heads be talkin about in this thread.
May 2, 2013 @ 04:33 PM

Inactive

We've all been there homie. You need to recognize you're your own worst enemy. Most of that bullshit is all in your head and all it would take to change that is just getting out there and accomplishing some shit, or taking the time to let go of your stress and relax when you are sittin around doing nothing. You ever had some shit you didn't wanna deal with, but after you buckled down and handled that you felt good as fuck? Thats pretty much how progress works, if you aren't comfortable with your life how it is, don't trip, feel good about the fact that you don't want to get stuck in a shitty spot, use that to motivate you, let it be your friend, not your demon, cuz that demon will hold a mother fucker back and give them an excuse to be a bum.

People get so stressed over getting jobs, relationships and shit, it really does feel complicated, but there are simple ways to handle it. Do right by people, treat them how you wanna be treated, set mini goals on your road to bigger goals so you can accomplish shit piece by piece. One day, just send in like 4 job applications, it will take a small amount of your time, just keep doing it until somebody interviews you. When they do, be confident, be proud don't be afraid to show your skills and learn about the person on the otherside of the desk. Nothing bad can happen. Same with meeting people, relationships and shit. And for real, peep the Thich Nhat Hanh shit heads be talkin about in this thread.
May 2, 2013 @ 04:35 PM

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

May 2, 2013 @ 04:35 PM

Inactive

Your mind is your greatest enemy. It will destroy you if you let it, man. Be careful of what you want to think of yourself, think positive.
May 3, 2013 @ 01:18 AM

Inactive

Sup fam, I'm feeling mad depressed right now. All these girls are interested in me in college but I just can't emotionally invest into any of them because I'm moving to China in 4 months. All these beautiful girls man. I'm only a man, I need some loving bro. I'm fucking sad dude. I'm just a simp nigga looking for a good girl to start a beautiful life with,  but fuck, wrong time in my life.
May 3, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
Kimo 先生

i got a final in 2 hours fam. im pretty nervous
been studying all day all 18 chapters.
kinda iffy but i just hope everything pops back into my head as ive already taken all the practice exams so i know also what not to put.
i need da positivity

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

May 3, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

i got a final in 2 hours fam. im pretty nervous
been studying all day all 18 chapters.
kinda iffy but i just hope everything pops back into my head as ive already taken all the practice exams so i know also what not to put.
i need da positivity
you got this, if you've taken all the practice exams + learned all theory you obviously studied the best you could cool cool cool

VISVIM FBT LHAMO, VIRGIL KUDU, NIKE SUPREME SB BLAZER BLACK N RED, 1999 BRED 4's http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

Please login first to reply.