SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
April 28, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
crumpet

Bout to confess to this I've liked for the longest time. I was nervous but thanks in part to this, I'm looking forward to it.. no matter what happens.
April 29, 2013 @ 12:57 AM

Inactive

damn guysssss I am so excited to be travelling alone to beijing in 5 months. I feel like i'll find my self there hoe, like a real nigga would b
April 29, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
REVS

Bout to confess to this I've liked for the longest time. I was nervous but thanks in part to this, I'm looking forward to it.. no matter what happens.
You don't want to look back in 10 years and think, what could have been? Good luck Crumpet. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 29, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
shakintheD

this thread got me feelin like 

nah but for real though, i'm so blessed. i got two parents that are trying their best to give me the world while they work their asses off and i don't think any of the treasures of the world could pay them back for it. whatever career i choose to go through with, they will be the motivation behind it. there isn't enough words in the dictionary to fully explain just half of the love i have for them. 
ps: best thread on the interwebz 
same bro i love em.
im on that road to level 100 based. right now im at about lvl 45 but pushing myself everyday
no more hating, its honestly just a waste of time
we all out here just tryna eat

April 29, 2013 @ 01:16 AM

Inactive

this thread got me feelin like 

nah but for real though, i'm so blessed. i got two parents that are trying their best to give me the world while they work their asses off and i don't think any of the treasures of the world could pay them back for it. whatever career i choose to go through with, they will be the motivation behind it. there isn't enough words in the dictionary to fully explain just half of the love i have for them. 
ps: best thread on the interwebz 
same bro i love em.
im on that road to level 100 based. right now im at about lvl 45 but pushing myself everyday
no more hating, its honestly just a waste of time
we all out here just tryna eat

i think im on like level 85, like i can intuitively measure it

i'm almost at level 100 b
April 29, 2013 @ 01:16 AM

Inactive

Positive people attracts positive energy (your positive auras b), negative people attract negative energy (your negative auras b)

open up ur chakras b 

get on that meditation tip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 29, 2013 @ 02:29 AM

Inactive

April 29, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
backlikethat

Just finished my 5 pg paper cool

only got 1 more paper i gotta revise for this Fri and then i'll be good for the semester in terms of papers
April 29, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
veryrareandbased

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

April 29, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
eidaow

I have court dates to attend but all that doesn't matter to me, I'm staying in a positive mind state and letting my lawyer deal with it, and I just got my hair braided, it was a very positive moment. I'm glad this thread exist, thank all of you, I love the HB set. Keep the positivity alive. 

~ h a n s u m ~

April 29, 2013 @ 06:00 AM
Kimo 先生

bout to do a study guide for 18 chapters.
hopefully it wont be to bad tho, i talked to the instructor and she said most of our final is gonna be straight off of our homework questions and practice exams.
will report back in 2 hours. doin this for you guys
AND to whoever is downvoting everyone, i only wish you the best in life and all the positivity you deserve

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

April 29, 2013 @ 09:32 AM
jamesjebbia

today I enjoyed a nice blunt with a beautiful chick at one of the highest points in central park feel like this week is gonna be good
April 29, 2013 @ 10:37 AM
伝説の少女A

Today, I'm gonna cawp some new denim, reevaluate and fix my life, and talk to girls. lol jk only one of those things is gonna happen, but I hope the rest of y'all have a great week.

\{T}/ http://calveeen.tumblr.com/ supram & bape x stussy 4 sale plz buy

April 29, 2013 @ 01:34 PM
.kciN

today I enjoyed a nice blunt with a beautiful chick at one of the highest points in central park feel like this week is gonna be good
You get dome doe or did you just provide the weed and ride?
April 29, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
Swerve.

Every one should do something nice today. Post results or video/pic afterwards and tell how it felt.
April 29, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
REVS

Older man came into my work today, maybe about 70. Bought some stuff, and handed me an extra 20 dollar bill. I realized he did after he left the shop, so I ran it out to him at his car. About two hours later I bought a lottery ticket for 5 bucks and hit for 100. I know the two had nothing to do with one another, but I'm a strong believer in karma, do good things, and good things will happen to you. 

April 29, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
Kimo 先生

damn aint that some luck. nothing much, just got this today

April 29, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
jamesjebbia

not at all ya boy got put on and got driven there. I put on
April 30, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
REVS

Good shit Kimo, what made you decide to get certified in CPR? Is it a requirement for something?

April 30, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
.kciN

not at all ya boy got put on and got driven there. I put on
coolcoolcool
April 30, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
dinkleberg

JASON COLLINS: I'M GAY
LIL B: I'M GAY
BASED GOD FINNA TAKE OVER
April 30, 2013 @ 12:21 AM

Inactive

I made a thread saying that Lil B is gay as fuck and I'm gay as fuck but it got deleted
April 30, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
Kimo 先生

Good shit Kimo, what made you decide to get certified in CPR? Is it a requirement for something?
yeah its a requirement in order for me to receive accreditation for phlebotomy. nd thanks!
we just trynna make more bread outchea mayn

April 30, 2013 @ 02:40 AM

Inactive

What you say, the words you speak, everything you embody becomes you. Every ounce of hatred you drop onto someone else makes you a hateful person deep down, and one day, it might not be now, but one day, you will realize this. Every ounce of positivity you drop onto someone else makes you a loving and happy person. Choose wisely in the way you think, say, and feel about the world and people. Treat yourself and others with respect, kindness, and love and you will be generously rewarded in life.
April 30, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
word2regg

I feel so blessed after getting the opportunity to move up at my job today. Well, I've been asked for an interview so hopefully all goes well. Interview is tomorrow and I know I'm gonna kill it! Can't front, this thread got my motivation on high. Stay positive my friends.
GIFSoup

word2regg.tumblr.com

April 30, 2013 @ 04:13 AM

Inactive

Take a breath, all you beautiful souls. I love you guys.
April 30, 2013 @ 08:15 AM
Kimo 先生

good luck bro. report back with positive results

April 30, 2013 @ 09:07 AM
Glo'bito

My mom's aunt is in the hospital & I heard them say she's really sick, she's old so it's really serious.
I'm visting her tommorow and it's the first time I get to meet her. my moms also been very quiet & serious, Ive never seen her like this. I'm just tryna stay positive cause I know it's just life. pray for my moms aunt for me HB.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

April 30, 2013 @ 09:29 AM
Kimo 先生

damn bruh condolences sad
making me miss my grandma and shit now

April 30, 2013 @ 01:30 PM
REVS

Thoughts are with you and your family Supa. Like you said, stay positive. Keep an eye on your mom and the rest of your family. Everyone has to deal with situations like this in life, what is important is how we handle them, you know?

Please login first to reply.