Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 25, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
craigsagersuit

I'm going to be completely honest with you fam. I've been through a lot of things in my life and I'm only 19 years old. I have been working at my business since I was 7 years old, and I hated that shit man, imagine that, 7 years old and you're expected to be a rock already. My parents are came out the struggle from another country to California to try and create a better life for themselves. At 7 years I had to put off those childish games man, I had to learn to get on my grind, get on that motivation. As I entered high school the struggles of conformity is just some not positive bullshit, you are just flaunted with insecurities whether it came to your aesthetic game, your clothes, your relationships with girls. I fell so hard for a chick in high school I landed in the mental hospital fam, I'm not even lying. Life is just crazy sometimes, man. Relationships with girls was crazy for me back then because I felt like I wasn't good enough, but man, now I feel like I have everything. I already know I can get any girl I want to. As my nigga John said "I am the best", because seriously, you are the best person you have, and nothing can take that away from you except yourself. My confidence in myself is not even fathomable because it's just that limitless now. You guys should be very appreciative of the life you have man, be thankful for the people that you have in your lives, cherish them man, because they aren't going to be there with you forever. Learn to appreciate every piece of life that happens. When bad events happen in your life, there is time to take in the whole situation, but there also is time to pick yourself up and make yourself stronger. Stay positive, I love you. 
wait this the real london? 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 25, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
Yunglink

feeling this thread and the vibes. thanks y'all we out here 
April 25, 2013 @ 05:24 AM

Inactive

No, I'm not London. He is my nigga though cool
April 25, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
denpa

stay positive

電波

April 25, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
O$VMA

This thread is like a candle lit in a dark room .

Good Vibes .

April 25, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
WetCat

damn guys. there is some good shit in this thread. 
im 17 and im just finishing my junior year, college is right around the corner.Really hope im not the only one, but literally everyday i freak out about what i want to do with my life. Not trying to brag, but i have a steady 3.9 with all AP credits and i have literally no clue where i want to go to college, what i want to do, or even where i see myself in the future. Everyday i think about how im going to have to make a decision soon and it just freaks me the fuck out. Were any of you guys ever in this situation or are you in it now?
April 25, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
B Low Brown

damn guys. there is some good shit in this thread. 
im 17 and im just finishing my junior year, college is right around the corner.Really hope im not the only one, but literally everyday i freak out about what i want to do with my life. Not trying to brag, but i have a steady 3.9 with all AP credits and i have literally no clue where i want to go to college, what i want to do, or even where i see myself in the future. Everyday i think about how im going to have to make a decision soon and it just freaks me the fuck out. Were any of you guys ever in this situation or are you in it now?
nigga, be happy you have good grades and that college is an option for you. You should spark a blunt & lay back & think about how good of a position you are in. Don't ever get stressed over small shit like that, & you'll feel better on a regular basis 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

April 25, 2013 @ 07:17 AM

Inactive

My thoughts and mind are empty. I am universally aware of everything that is going on around me. "Seeing without labeling." This is the path to enlightenment, man. It is a beautiful thing when both the mind and body work in unity. It is truly a most positive outlook man.
April 25, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
Fonze

Sup Chester
April 25, 2013 @ 08:08 AM

Inactive

What's up man, I love you. Be positive.
April 25, 2013 @ 08:47 AM
Muhstakes

This thread is pretty dope. I'll give out my little personal story. Hope I don't regret saying it, fuck it. 
Some months back my ex broke up with me, it hurt me really bad as it put me in a hole of depression. I didn't want to go to school, I just wanted to stay home and do nothing. I lacked motivation to do anything. I started to skip my part-time job and eventually got fired, grades dropped and was at risk at failing my classes. I felt like my whole life was crashing, at one point I just wanted to die. As miserable as I felt, I started to attend school so I could fix the grades I brought down. As I started to go back, little by little I started to feel good about myself again as I was raising my grades and talking to new people; socializing more. I was asked to Prom from one of the prettier girls at my school, I was pretty shocked as I didn't think I was on her "level" to be asked. At this point my confidence sky rocketed, I just felt better overall. I  worked hard enough to get "college acceptable" grades before the end of the of the school year. I graduated, end up dating the girl I went to Prom with, found a job with a reasonable salary. I just felt like a new person as everything kinda fell into place. At this point I felt that no body can stop me and put me down in any way. Now I'm super confident and overall a positive person. I try to spread happiness when I'm around people, cause all it takes is smile to make the difference between a good day and a bad one. My little story may not be relevant to the thread in a way but I did seek happiness even through the more depressing days of my life. If you're ever in times like these, just remember that there's sunlight even after the darkest storms. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 25, 2013 @ 09:30 AM
jamesjebbia

this thread is the best thing to happen to the internet b.
April 25, 2013 @ 12:04 PM
Kimo 先生

i just got home from the gym tonight its 2AM. its so clear out tonight and the moon is shining so bright its like its telling me theres still hope for everything out there.
i'm just driving home relaxing playing some relaxing music and i just reflect on my life thus far and just appreciate everything i have and everything i have yet to gain.
i have great parents, a good sister, a girlfriend i'm proud of, a couple of good friends;i just feel so humbled tonight.
i hope you're all doing good. stay positive guys.

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

April 25, 2013 @ 12:07 PM
Kimo 先生

My thoughts and mind are empty. I am universally aware of everything that is going on around me. "Seeing without labeling." This is the path to enlightenment, man. It is a beautiful thing when both the mind and body work in unity. It is truly a most positive outlook man.
underrated post

April 25, 2013 @ 02:02 PM

Inactive

I love you guys, I hope you all have an amazing day today. STAY POSITIVE, I LOVE YOU
April 26, 2013 @ 10:50 PM

Inactive

How is your mind guys? Mine is empty man.

Are you guys having many thoughts throughout your day, is your mind always running? I want to know.
April 26, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
offensive-commenter

lol almost every post here has one downvote. a single person is downvoting every post in this thread. he mad.
April 26, 2013 @ 11:00 PM

Inactive

lol almost every post here has one downvote. a single person is downvoting every post in this thread. he mad.
dead

hahahha

lmfao
April 26, 2013 @ 11:06 PM

Inactive

I love you guys, stay positive
April 27, 2013 @ 01:34 AM

Inactive

Man that downvote hurt my feeling for like 10 seconds 
I'm gonna it positive though, I love you guys, thank you for breathing!!!!!
April 27, 2013 @ 03:26 AM

Inactive

Man this video really struck a chord in my heart Wow
April 27, 2013 @ 12:17 PM
sharky

powerful thread
April 27, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
kbos

Yo I just had a great day today, and I was dreading it so much. I had to get up for work at 5am on a sat morning for a 12hr work day of hard manual labor. We hauled 10 truck loads of office furniture from 2 wall st. They had all these gates and security and bomb sniffing dogs so we could enter that part of wall st (you can't drive on that part of wall st without special permission). So basically you have to drive the truck through crowds of tourists. It was really surreal, doing all that work on wall st while all these people around were taking photos. This guy came up and said to us, its funny all these people came from all over the world and appreciate this so much and us in New York don't think about it. I actually enjoyed my co-workers company today a lot. We all had a good time and I was proud of how hard we worked. It was like an obstacle course loading this trucks with huge furniture around a thick sea of pedestrians. I was standing on top of my truck enjoying a view nobody else will ever get to see, and we ate mad pizza. Now im home, feels good to not wear shoes and drink a cold beer.
April 28, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
me>u

had a 7 hr shift today for catering to some frat party.

MY LEGS EFFING HURT. at least im makin $ doe cool

instagram: funthera

April 28, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
Kimo 先生

hope yall is doing good.
just got home from work bout to study for some finals.
one of my finals is real crucial so i can land a new job and hopefully switch departments at my current worksite.
ive been procrastinating but i got til thursday so im gonna definitely be on my shit til then.
i wish anyone going through finals and what not good luck also.
#positiveboyz
edit: shoutout kbos too on droppin info on thich nhat hanh. copped one of his books and book of 5 rings for some new reading material

April 28, 2013 @ 02:15 PM
REVS

Good luck on the finals Kimo, buckle it down, and get it done, you'll do a good job. Got a long shift today, but like Kamehameha said, at least you're makin' money. 

Also, just in general, good luck to anyone else who has finals, I know the spring semester is coming to an end, and I'll be looking at a few finals too in a week or so. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 28, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
kbos

Lol why are people getting downvotes on their gems of positivity. Ppl mad cuz they not feelin the glorious energy? Those of you who responded to me about Thich Nhat Hanh, you can't go wrong with his books, just read, preferably outdoors, and connect with that shit. It's better than drugs imo.
April 28, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
tem1s

this thread got me feelin like 

nah but for real though, i'm so blessed. i got two parents that are trying their best to give me the world while they work their asses off and i don't think any of the treasures of the world could pay them back for it. whatever career i choose to go through with, they will be the motivation behind it. there isn't enough words in the dictionary to fully explain just half of the love i have for them. 
ps: best thread on the interwebz 

you got a hole in you and you bleedin, so its not like i'm just callin you pussy for no reason.

April 28, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
JimmyRS

Most of you guys don't know me, but i go by the name of Jimmy. I really do fucks with this thread. I've had an amazing weekend myself, and I'm ending it with a dinner date with my girl. Hopefully this positivity carries into next week and so forth.
April 28, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
Ruthless

Most of you guys don't know me, but i go by the name of Jimmy. I really do fucks with this thread. I've had an amazing weekend myself, and I'm ending it with a dinner date with my girl. Hopefully this positivity carries into next week and so forth.

Let me see those downvotes

Please login first to reply.