Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 24, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
kbos

^
Its nice in New York today. Ayo real talk, talk me into some good shit I can get down on in Philly. I feel like its wack that I live within cheap gas money day-trip distance and I haven't peeped Philly since iz like 8. I don't need to be a party animal or spend mad loot im just talking about some nice things to see or experience or good places unique to Philly that aren't touristy. Food and shit... all that good shtuff.
April 24, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
hbphilly

Im in philly as well..weather is perfect right now.
if your in philly make sure you check out abakus and ps and qs, both sick stores
April 24, 2013 @ 04:27 PM

Inactive

Yo man, nice find. These songs are cool Thank you for blessing my heart with these sounds.
April 24, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
thepreciselife

Lovin this thread.
Life is a trip, life when you look at it beyond what you see and do in your day to day is a trip.
No one ever stops to think about how beautiful life really is and how crazy it truly is.

I was never too fond of looking for the truth, or what is under the surface but lately Ive come to realize
how fucked up this world really is, not the planet itself, but the people who inhabit it. All the lies, the
propaganda, the betrayal. Really makes me wish I can pack up everything and go live in a cool cabin
in the middle of  some huge fields, enjoying the sunset everyday away from everyone else.

The time will come when I can do that, but for now I just keep positive and keep life moving forward.

ThePreciseLife.com

April 24, 2013 @ 05:47 PM

Inactive

There are no problems, only solutions.
April 24, 2013 @ 05:55 PM

Inactive

"Analyze yourself, make yourself what you should be and what you want to be. People seldom learn true self-control, they do things that are detrimental to their highest welfare and think they are making themselves happy, but they are not. To be able to do things when and because you ought to do them, and to refrain from doing what you know is injurious, these are the keys to real success and happiness."
-Paramahansa Yogananda, Man's Eternal Quest

I wake up every morning with one goal in mind, to be positive. I wake up every morning and strive to be a more positive and happy, better person than I was the day before. Every day I am on the search for self improvement, whether it be moral values, positivity, wholeness, love, I try my best.
April 24, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
Ghidrah

Just got back from my first run in a while! I'm feeling great!

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

April 24, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
craigsagersuit

I just wanted to say thank you for this thread. Me and my ex girlfriend just broke up and I entered this blah type of mood and I entered this thread and read everything in it and it seems like being outside with good weather lead to a lot of positivity so I decided to give it a shot. Currently I'm sitting outside at a table by myself listening to good music and drinking water. Looking up in the sky and enjoying the warm sun on my neck and back. I know for sure later on in the day I'm going to be more upset maybe even enter a state of depression and have my heart race thinking about how my life is going to be without the person who supported me the most. But for now I'm just enjoying life for the moment. Warm sun and beautiful clear blue skies. 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 24, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
shnoosetheboose

Can't tell if London is trolling, or actually being serious...
April 24, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

This thread has massive potential tbh

April 24, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
frizurd

Positivity is so incredibly significant. I feel stressed right now, but I know that this pressure will lead to motivation, and action, and positive things will come of this, therefore positivity is present even in a moment where it is not obvious. There is so much inevitable learning. And we're all pretty lucky, just to have this interwebs, and water, and shelter. Word.

Thich Naht Han, the homie. So much knowledge. Look into things he has written, read them somewhere beautiful outdoors. You will feel so good about the world and yourself. Buddhism is wonderful I encourage everyone to learn about it.
yo i just purchased two of his books
"You Are Here: Discovering the Magic of the Present Moment" and "Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life"

haven't read em yet, are they any good?

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

April 24, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
JS5

Finally warming up in Montana. Snowed on and off most of last week and now it's reaching the mid 60's and sunny this week cool

Can't wait to get back to the east coast for summer

IG: @JStrathern

April 24, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
No Fuxx Given

Positivity is so incredibly significant. I feel stressed right now, but I know that this pressure will lead to motivation, and action, and positive things will come of this, therefore positivity is present even in a moment where it is not obvious. There is so much inevitable learning. And we're all pretty lucky, just to have this interwebs, and water, and shelter. Word.

Thich Naht Han, the homie. So much knowledge. Look into things he has written, read them somewhere beautiful outdoors. You will feel so good about the world and yourself. Buddhism is wonderful I encourage everyone to learn about it.
Love that man. I love it. Just wanted to share the truth of this again.

Fly on little wing

April 25, 2013 @ 12:46 AM

Inactive

I have a Women's Studies midterm tomorrow and I'm hoping I do well. I'm studying right now. Wish me luck fam 
April 25, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
buddha-monk

I am about to go for a run and I realized that I am very fortunate to have legs that are fully functional and allow me to walk and run whenever I desire. Also, I have school tomorrow and I am very excited to learn new things and see my friends.
April 25, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
.kciN

welovelondon and tzion is probably the 2 most positive members on HB 
Id say welovelondon is more positive cause hes on here more ! 

WELOVELONDON IS THE MOST POSITIVE MEMBER IN THE WHOLE OF HB HISTORY !
Is welovelondon wehatelondon doe or..?
April 25, 2013 @ 01:54 AM

Inactive

welovelondon and tzion is probably the 2 most positive members on HB 
Id say welovelondon is more positive cause hes on here more ! 

WELOVELONDON IS THE MOST POSITIVE MEMBER IN THE WHOLE OF HB HISTORY !
Wow man, I can't stop smiling dude. I really appreciate this. I love all you guys. All of you have that positivity inside you, even Nick and crackpipe man. I love all of you. 
April 25, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
dinkleberg

SHOUT TO LIL B AKA BASEGOD. YOU SAVED MY LIFE FROM ALL THE NEGATIVITY I ONCE HAD IN MY HEART. I LOVE YOU. TASK FORCE.
April 25, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
REVS

I am about to go for a run and I realized that I am very fortunate to have legs that are fully functional and allow me to walk and run whenever I desire. Also, I have school tomorrow and I am very excited to learn new things and see my friends.
I think it's small things like these that some people forget about, especially education-wise I can remember having those days in high school, (even now in college) where you're not really feeling it. But if you stop to think not everyone is fortunate enough to get this education that is being offered to you and me, which is unfortunate, but the truth.  

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 25, 2013 @ 02:50 AM

Inactive

I stopped my search for anything, and with it, I attained everything.
April 25, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
backlikethat

Im acing all my gov and poli sci classes i feel like i can go to harvard law bruh like literally
i can just read something like twice and i wont forget. 

Got all 3 As on my poli sci midterms and 3 As on all gov mid terms bruh.
April 25, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
buddha-monk

This thread is great, it's really inspired me to start being more positive and truly thankful for this amazing thing called life. Thank you Basedgod, thank you welovelondon.
April 25, 2013 @ 03:28 AM

Inactive

This thread is great, it's really inspired me to start being more positive and truly thankful for this amazing thing called life. Thank you Basedgod, thank you welovelondon.
Thank you man, I really appreciate this. I love all of you. I love the universe, I love everything. I love you guys, stay positive.
April 25, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
Tzion

Wow! Stopped back to see if anyone had anything to say, and I come to this, great thread name! Its cool to see us all come together to create something like this. Love it. Definitely will be on hypebeast more. Positive. 
April 25, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
majdob

April 25, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
woozie

Surf the wave you want to see the world in.
April 25, 2013 @ 03:42 AM

Inactive

WOW man, this song is so amazing. Wow dude. Thank you for sharing this, I love this song so much. Thank you so much for posting this. I'm going to make it a goal to download all his songs ever made. Wow man, I just went on Brandon McCartney's twitter and I'm so amazed man, there is just so much love. That is the kind of world I want to live in, that is the kind of positivity I want to spread in life, and I truly hope all of you do the same. Stay positive guys, life is beautiful, everything is beautiful, you are beautiful, I love you all.
April 25, 2013 @ 04:27 AM

Inactive

#positivegang
April 25, 2013 @ 04:55 AM

Inactive

I'm going to be completely honest with you fam. I've been through a lot of things in my life and I'm only 19 years old. I have been working at my business since I was 7 years old, and I hated that shit man, imagine that, 7 years old and you're expected to be a rock already. My parents are came out the struggle from another country to California to try and create a better life for themselves. At 7 years I had to put off those childish games man, I had to learn to get on my grind, get on that motivation. As I entered high school the struggles of conformity is just some not positive bullshit, you are just flaunted with insecurities whether it came to your aesthetic game, your clothes, your relationships with girls. I fell so hard for a chick in high school I landed in the mental hospital fam, I'm not even lying. Life is just crazy sometimes, man. Relationships with girls was crazy for me back then because I felt like I wasn't good enough, but man, now I feel like I have everything. I already know I can get any girl I want to. As my nigga John said "I am the best", because seriously, you are the best person you have, and nothing can take that away from you except yourself. My confidence in myself is not even fathomable because it's just that limitless now. You guys should be very appreciative of the life you have man, be thankful for the people that you have in your lives, cherish them man, because they aren't going to be there with you forever. Learn to appreciate every piece of life that happens. When bad events happen in your life, there is time to take in the whole situation, but there also is time to pick yourself up and make yourself stronger. Stay positive, I love you. 
April 25, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
craigsagersuit

I'm going to be completely honest with you fam. I've been through a lot of things in my life and I'm only 19 years old. I have been working at my business since I was 7 years old, and I hated that shit man, imagine that, 7 years old and you're expected to be a rock already. My parents are came out the struggle from another country to California to try and create a better life for themselves. At 7 years I had to put off those childish games man, I had to learn to get on my grind, get on that motivation. As I entered high school the struggles of conformity is just some not positive bullshit, you are just flaunted with insecurities whether it came to your aesthetic game, your clothes, your relationships with girls. I fell so hard for a chick in high school I landed in the mental hospital fam, I'm not even lying. Life is just crazy sometimes, man. Relationships with girls was crazy for me back then because I felt like I wasn't good enough, but man, now I feel like I have everything. I already know I can get any girl I want to. As my nigga John said "I am the best", because seriously, you are the best person you have, and nothing can take that away from you except yourself. My confidence in myself is not even fathomable because it's just that limitless now. You guys should be very appreciative of the life you have man, be thankful for the people that you have in your lives, cherish them man, because they aren't going to be there with you forever. Learn to appreciate every piece of life that happens. When bad events happen in your life, there is time to take in the whole situation, but there also is time to pick yourself up and make yourself stronger. Stay positive, I love you. 
wait this the real london? 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Please login first to reply.