Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 27, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
*ER!C

This thread is very necessary for me. I just got out of a hospital after three days and being diagnosed with deep depression. I tried to take my life on tuesday and have been inside since yesterday afternoon. While most of what they told me inside I already knew whether it was about treating it or me actually having it, it was an amazing experience just to realize what's really happening. Being in there and talking to people in a similar situation and realizing im not alone even when I felt it all along did something to me. Plus realizing my friends actually do care when I thought I was always a burden opened my eyes too. Not sure if it was the meds or I actually did change in there but when I got out I felt new. Sure Im still not where I want to be but I know I can get there... eventually. My cute ass social worker told me something amazing that struck a chord with me. HOPE = Hold On, Pain Ends

Still trying to get myself in that positive mental state when Im used to just downtalking myself all day every day.
damn bubs, i respect the honesty . . good to still have u around fam

keep fightin
July 27, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

This thread is very necessary for me. I just got out of a hospital after three days and being diagnosed with deep depression. I tried to take my life on tuesday and have been inside since yesterday afternoon. While most of what they told me inside I already knew whether it was about treating it or me actually having it, it was an amazing experience just to realize what's really happening. Being in there and talking to people in a similar situation and realizing im not alone even when I felt it all along did something to me. Plus realizing my friends actually do care when I thought I was always a burden opened my eyes too. Not sure if it was the meds or I actually did change in there but when I got out I felt new. Sure Im still not where I want to be but I know I can get there... eventually. My cute ass social worker told me something amazing that struck a chord with me. HOPE = Hold On, Pain Ends

Still trying to get myself in that positive mental state when Im used to just downtalking myself all day every day.
Stay positive, God bless
July 28, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
Kimo 先生

HB fam cares. stay positive

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

July 28, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
youngyū

lol @ the nigga that's down voting every post in this thread

www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com www.buttaslick.com

July 28, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
Kimo 先生

i gave you an upvote to balance out that inevitable downvote

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

July 28, 2013 @ 09:44 AM
Villain™

im too high lmfao this shit is too funny. that nigga is getting downvotes. ya'll are fucked up man. real shit stay positive. if you don't already, smoke some weed.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

April 16, 2014 @ 09:30 PM
backlikethat

got accepted into UMD today. transferring there for the fall 2014 semester.

the work you put in is what you'll get out. keep pushing, hb.
April 16, 2014 @ 09:58 PM
Think People

Congrats man. Transferring out of my JuCo to UB in the fall. I dont even consider myself a school person but you definitely get out what you put in!
April 16, 2014 @ 10:19 PM
spamster

Congrats, G. Be proud 
April 16, 2014 @ 11:06 PM
REVS

Good bump. Nice to see this thread again. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 17, 2014 @ 02:04 AM
PersianRugs

I needed this thread.

So much positivity.
April 17, 2014 @ 02:25 AM
backlikethat

thanks guys
April 17, 2014 @ 02:57 AM
cyanide

Got accepted into Fordham University as a transfer with housing for fall 2014. Feelsgoodbrethren. Like me>u said, the work you put in is what you'll get out. Keep skriving for esselence. And congrats fam!

holla at ya guala

April 17, 2014 @ 11:05 AM
i da pappi

damn bruh.... i dont really post on here but i like the positivity. tbh i havent been happy lately. mainly because im not doing what i love and passionate about( i want to be an actor) but im at a community college studying business. but my goal is to transfer to performing arts school in the fall. i really hopes it works out. idk i just got a lot of stuff on my mind and i feel like im wasting my time. I just gotta go out and pursue it. ive been negative lately but i got to be more positive. thanks for this thread cool

"There is nothing wrong with dreaming big dreams, just know that all
roads that lead to success have to pass through Hardwork Boulevard at
some point."

- Eric Thomas,
April 17, 2014 @ 07:08 PM
Opulent

I'm trying to transfer to SF. State. I'm paranoid that I won't be able to transfer but things look alright as of now. Going to SF. to see some relatives in May so the next few months I should have my mind off the negatives.
April 18, 2014 @ 05:56 AM
Seventy

damn bruh.... i dont really post on here but i like the positivity. tbh i havent been happy lately. mainly because im not doing what i love and passionate about( i want to be an actor) but im at a community college studying business. but my goal is to transfer to performing arts school in the fall. i really hopes it works out. idk i just got a lot of stuff on my mind and i feel like im wasting my time. I just gotta go out and pursue it. ive been negative lately but i got to be more positive. thanks for this thread

some point."

- Eric Thomas,
What made you interested in becoming an actor? Who are some of your favorites? You have to grind. Not everyone gets discovered and you're not wasting your time if your slowly taking steps. Anyway, props to everyone going into college or looking at what comes afterwards which is what I have my eyes on.
April 18, 2014 @ 11:31 AM
i da pappi

damn bruh.... i dont really post on here but i like the positivity. tbh i havent been happy lately. mainly because im not doing what i love and passionate about( i want to be an actor) but im at a community college studying business. but my goal is to transfer to performing arts school in the fall. i really hopes it works out. idk i just got a lot of stuff on my mind and i feel like im wasting my time. I just gotta go out and pursue it. ive been negative lately but i got to be more positive. thanks for this thread

some point."

- Eric Thomas,
What made you interested in becoming an actor? Who are some of your favorites? You have to grind. Not everyone gets discovered and you're not wasting your time if your slowly taking steps. Anyway, props to everyone going into college or looking at what comes afterwards which is what I have my eyes on.
 i've always been interested in films and acting but never really tried it out until my first year of college when i took my first acting class. tbh while i was taking that class, i felt like it changed my life lol. i absolutely loved the class. i really didn't know what i wanted to do with my life until i took that class. After i took the acting class i started taking film courses and started learning about different acting techniques. As for some of my favorite actors, i like denzel washington, tom hardy, daniel day lewis, Leo dicaprio and many more. i really like method actors. i understand that its gonna be a grind and i know a lot of people don't make it but i will be disappointed in myself if i dont go for it . i have a lot passion for it. also, i want to go to a good performing arts school to improve on my acting skills and learn more about the industry.
August 30, 2014 @ 11:12 PM
SW

bump 10char

Please login first to reply.