May 10, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
O$VMA

^ I agree with most you said, especially the bit about doing research and not relying on some random BB threads or random guys on the internet (including ourselves), but I think you might have your definition of dirty/clean bulking mixed up with the common misconception people make. It's not the quality of the food you eat during a dirty bulk that makes it "dirty" it's the amount you eat with total disregard for your caloric maintenance.

You could eat McDonalds during your dirty bulk sure, but you could also eat lean meats, veggies, and "healthy" foods, go way over your caloric maintenance and could still be considered a "dirty bulk". 

Being completely honest , the traps are genetically gifted , I don't know what I did or what I'm doing for them to form like that . I swear everyone asks "How u get da TRAPS !?" and all I say is "IDK" in the most serious manner . I mainly squat , power clean and power jerk . So where do the TRAPS COME FROM ?? Super curious 
Genetics plays a huge role, but don't sell yourself short. You sound like you play sports and are pretty active. Also, powercleans is a huge trap exercise. So there you go haha
Should I stop running during my dirty bulk or not run as much ? Like just hit the weights hard , eat a lot , and then sleep on it ? I need the carbs to stick as much as possible .

Good Vibes .

May 10, 2013 @ 05:37 PM

Inactive

May 10, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
O$VMA

^ I agree with most you said, especially the bit about doing research and not relying on some random BB threads or random guys on the internet (including ourselves), but I think you might have your definition of dirty/clean bulking mixed up with the common misconception people make. It's not the quality of the food you eat during a dirty bulk that makes it "dirty" it's the amount you eat with total disregard for your caloric maintenance.

You could eat McDonalds during your dirty bulk sure, but you could also eat lean meats, veggies, and "healthy" foods, go way over your caloric maintenance and could still be considered a "dirty bulk". 

Being completely honest , the traps are genetically gifted , I don't know what I did or what I'm doing for them to form like that . I swear everyone asks "How u get da TRAPS !?" and all I say is "IDK" in the most serious manner . I mainly squat , power clean and power jerk . So where do the TRAPS COME FROM ?? Super curious 
Genetics plays a huge role, but don't sell yourself short. You sound like you play sports and are pretty active. Also, powercleans is a huge trap exercise. So there you go haha
Should I stop running during my dirty bulk or not run as much ? Like just hit the weights hard , eat a lot , and then sleep on it ? I need the carbs to stick as much as possible .
Personal preference. Some people enjoy cardio during a bulk because they feel it might help keep some fat off during the bulk and you end up with a lower fat gain. Me personally, I only do HIIT or WODs with friends, but not for fat gain prevention. I do it for endurance and it's pretty fun. 
Ok well def gonna cut back on running . I need the FAT , the CARBS, I need it all . Cutting weight isn't a prob , it's gaining . 

Good Vibes .

May 10, 2013 @ 06:21 PM

Inactive

May 10, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
Kilog

^ do you have any front pics? Mirin back and hair.
May 10, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
O$VMA

Ya it's def more motivating with pics . Trying to hit 180 by the end of the month too . Shit I'm trying to gain and maintain 10 more pounds every month until August . LesGetit

Good Vibes .

May 10, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

You look like an ectomorph, so you could eat mad shit and probably not get fat. If you keep it up for a long time though that's another story. Metobolic rate can slow down if you do that for a couple months to a year.
I swear it makes me cringe every time some idiot uses these "morph" terms... Stop it for fuck sake

The guy in your avy looks like an ectomorph
May 10, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

Everybody here is a fucking whiz when it comes to bodybuilding and weightlifting. Just do whatever the fuck works for you. If people ask for advice, give it. Don't criticise on what others say unless you actually know they are wrong. Other than that shut the fuck up and keep it moving.
May 10, 2013 @ 08:11 PM

Inactive

May 10, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
MagnaDefender

@octose ive just started lifting actually. I decided that I just want to get in better shape and look better. Also to help me with sports as I'm going into my senior year. So what should I do, lift and watch what I eat? Or should I also start running and things like that? Thanks guys, everybody here seems really knowledgable and willing to help.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

May 11, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
adoboFosho

Yup, totally up to you. I can cut weight pretty quickly too so I never worry too much about fat gain during a bulk. I got a fair amount of fat on me now and I'm pretty chubs in this pic. I got until end of this month to end my bulk. I'll hopefully be around 180and then I'll cut hard/strict for the next 1-2 months. After that I'll have to decide what I want to do.

Wish more people would post progress pics. It's motivating to see people change instead of just a constant stream of text coming from faceless names.

just curious are you competing for anything in particular like bb or powerlifting comp or just a hobby

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

May 12, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
O$VMA

AMPlified Mass XXX or AMPlified Wheybolic , guaranteed results !
Only 2 I've ever used , on AMP Mass XXX at the moment .

Good Vibes .

May 12, 2013 @ 04:11 PM
rabbitman

If you guys could pick any type of protein to cop what would you guys scoop up?? And also what do you guys use??

Edit: I would pick up gold standard and I use the normal vitttame shoppe brand.
proteins overrated, what matters is your daily intake of calories-carbs-fats-protein. protein just makes it easier to reach those goals. using proteins fine, just dont think its a replacement for a good diet. personally, i've just been getting $15 whey at walmart. tastes great, has what i need in it, and im still making decent gains http://www.walmart.com/ip/Body-Fortress-Super-Advanced-Whey-Protein-Chocolate-Peanut-Butter-Supplement-2-Lb/13274590
also, i would check out http://proteinfactory.com/shop/home.php. it makes custom protein for you, and its only like $24 i believe.
edit: creatine+multivitamins also help

be careful what you pretend to be

May 12, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
MagnaDefender

@octose I feel like I'm past the part of adapting to the movements of exercises. Now i definitely need to change my diet and start some cardio as well and need to start consistently lifting on a schedule.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

May 12, 2013 @ 10:57 PM

Inactive

May 12, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
O$VMA

I've been so bloated the past 3 days lol . Weighed in just now at 74.8 ! making progressss

Good Vibes .

May 13, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
illwill3000

What to eat to lose significant body fat in 3 weeks? Trying to cut some before summer starts. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 13, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
Ruthless

^ shut the hell up nigguh

Let me see those downvotes

May 13, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
O$VMA

What to eat to lose significant body fat in 3 weeks? Trying to cut some before summer starts. 
Fruit x Veggie x Water and start running .

Good Vibes .

May 13, 2013 @ 02:57 PM
ISS-Moegra

I'm usually on SC, but their's no fitness thread their so here's my Hb contribution....
6'1 180 - Aiming for 200, I don't use any supplements, going all Au naturale
I'm aiming to tone up my stomach (been slacking a ton) and gain about 20lbs
Will post progress pics
May 13, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
O$VMA

I see you brah , I'm aiming for 200 too , almost the exact same body frame

Good Vibes .

May 13, 2013 @ 04:29 PM

Inactive

May 13, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
O$VMA

Yo I have that crack problem too . Shoulders , knuckles , and some of my back . You think it's wear and tear or something ? I drink cod liver oil once a week so idk what's up .

Good Vibes .

May 13, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
Kilog

If you guys could pick any type of protein to cop what would you guys scoop up?? And also what do you guys use??

Edit: I would pick up gold standard and I use the normal vitttame shoppe brand.
I use and would always recommend gold standard whey. It's a little more expensive than off brands like walmart etc, but I feel it's worth it. You know your getting a quality product at a decent price compared to other top quality whey.

It doesn't really matter what you eat. It's calories in vs calories out. If you eat less calories than you expend every day you will lose weight and thus lower body fat. The thing is, is that unhealthy food like fast food and pizza etc. are calorie dense (one meal at mcdonalds could possibly consume all your calories on a cut). So naturally if you want your cut to be more tolerable it's better to eat healthy low calorie foods. 

Eat at a 500 cal deficit for fat loss and 1000 for extreme fat loss. If you have a good amount of muscle then you don't want to eat at a huge deficit b/c you will also lose muscle. 
May 13, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

Gold standard is that standard lol.. and the best protein ive used was isoflex from allmax
May 14, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
O$VMA

FOREVA

Good Vibes .

May 14, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
araw at bituin

Gold standard is that standard lol.. and the best protein ive used was isoflex from allmax
dat shiny machamp.

http://instagram.com/qyel

May 14, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
theh00d

I got my first amateur muay thai fight coming up..
Only got to cut 5 pounds though.

To be honest, I eat pretty shitty.. not a lot of good options at my school (plus shits expensive and Im poor) plus I don't cook 
Thing is I got fast metabolism lol
Trying to eat a little more healthier to help me get through fight camp
So I'm looking for a recommended meal plan or some shit
Help me out thanks.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

May 15, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
yippeekifyayMF

I got my first amateur muay thai fight coming up..
Only got to cut 5 pounds though.

To be honest, I eat pretty shitty.. not a lot of good options at my school (plus shits expensive and Im poor) plus I don't cook 
Thing is I got fast metabolism lol
Trying to eat a little more healthier to help me get through fight camp
So I'm looking for a recommended meal plan or some shit
Help me out thanks.
Buy cans of tuna and consume. Watch for mercury overdose though. And maybe eat egg whites and nuts.
May 17, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
nat turner

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

Please login first to reply.