May 9, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
O$VMA

Yeaaa prob not 3 now since it's offseason but at the beginning I was . Coach had us measured with calipers and I was at 163 lbs then . So yea I'm trying to bulk up and get away from that class because I might just die . 

Good Vibes .

May 9, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
O$VMA

@O$VMA bulking essentially is eating a calorie surplus which you can do 2 ways; eating clean, and eating dirty. Eating clean would be hitting all your macro nutrients (protein, carbs, fats typically which are measured in grams fyi) by eating nutrient rich foods like lean meats, vegetables, and complex carbs. Dirty bulking is when you basically just try to hit a surplus of calories by eating anything that's calorie dense like fast food, junk food, etc. Clearly you have a pretty good base to start from your metabolism is probably through the roof so you can probably get away with a dirty bulk easily without looking too fat, so you may wanna go find a bulking calculator to find at least how many calories you should reach at least. Tons of info and programs with nutrion/supplement/workout guides on bodybuilding.com 

In other news I started a new cut on monday! I'm doing my own nutrition and supplementation, but I'm doing this program here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jim-stoppani-six-week-shortcut-to-shred.html. It's brutal as fuck and it's a 6 days a week program with one off day; it's definitely worth checking out guys. If you have heard of Jim Stoppani the dudes pretty much a scientist in a bodybuilders body, he breaks EVERYTHING down and explains the science behind this program. 
I guess I've been dirty bulking for the past month , I get 65g of protein that comes with 750 calories alone 3 times a day . I eat 2 Big texas cinnamon rolls a day (460 calories ea) , 1 in morning 1 before bed + ice cream before bed . Snacks + Lunch and Dinner probably puts me around 5K a day . . But I burn everything so easy , I need more . . but is more healthy ? 7.5K - 10K calories a day ? Would that be enough ?

Good Vibes .

May 9, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
BIGBOSS

Reefer for preworkout cool

Not all the time doe, other days just a cup or two of green tea, nothing tooo complicated
May 9, 2013 @ 06:35 PM

Inactive

It's extremely hard to get an accurate measurement of BF%... I say stop caring about the numerical value and just judge off how you look. To put it into perspective though... People claimed Bruce Lee was around 3% which is like bare minimum BF% to survive. Elite athletes are assumed to be around 5-7%.

Determining your bulk cal intake is 100% personal. You'll have to keep fine tuning it to your lifestyle and take in consideration your caloric expenditure. You've got a great base already, just keep eating and staying active. I'd actually up my protein intake if I were you. Closer to 220g. I'm same weight, but shorter, and I do ~200-220g.

I'm coming off a 3 month dirty bulk at the end of this month and I've gained a good amount of size. Currently ~175, started at 150lbs and will probably end at ~180 end of the month. If you have a higher metabolism, hardgainer, I'd recommend it. You could even do a kinda in between dirty/clean if you're scared about too much fat gain.

People need to stop confusing the definitions of dirty and clean bulking... Below is the correct definition. Dirty bulking does not mean eating "dirty" foods. You can, but it's not what defines dirty bulking.

10-20% above your maintenance cals is clean bulking,

anything above 20 is dirty bulking
May 9, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
O$VMA

It's extremely hard to get an accurate measurement of BF%... I say stop caring about the numerical value and just judge off how you look. To put it into perspective though... People claimed Bruce Lee was around 3% which is like bare minimum BF% to survive. Elite athletes are assumed to be around 5-7%.

Determining your bulk cal intake is 100% personal. You'll have to keep fine tuning it to your lifestyle and take in consideration your caloric expenditure. You've got a great base already, just keep eating and staying active. I'd actually up my protein intake if I were you. Closer to 220g. I'm same weight, but shorter, and I do ~200-220g.

I'm coming off a 3 month dirty bulk at the end of this month and I've gained a good amount of size. Currently ~175, started at 150lbs and will probably end at ~180 end of the month. If you have a higher metabolism, hardgainer, I'd recommend it. You could even do a kinda in between dirty/clean if you're scared about too much fat gain.

People need to stop confusing the definitions of dirty and clean bulking... Below is the correct definition. Dirty bulking does not mean eating "dirty" foods. You can, but it's not what defines dirty bulking.

10-20% above your maintenance cals is clean bulking,

anything above 20 is dirty bulking
I'm pretty sure I'm between if not above 220g a day . I didn't account for breakfast, lunch and dinner . Also I get 990 calories from my protein blend , 750 is when it's mixed with water . What's clean bulk ? I feel like I've been doing that naturally forever just don't know what it means though .

Good Vibes .

May 9, 2013 @ 07:14 PM

Inactive

May 9, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

Don't gain or lose more then 1 pound a week is my theory.
May 9, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
O$VMA

I'll go super dirty then . . Def have been doing clean bulking the entire time . A huge problem with my body is my metabolism . Whenever I eat food , it merely vanishes into my system . Even large meals , those only stick around for 20-30 minutes . I used to think I had a tape worm because it was just crazy how fast my food was absorbed .
Anyway , I think I'm gonna up my protein intake to 3 or 400 a day . I really don't see any other way . 

Good Vibes .

May 9, 2013 @ 09:35 PM

Inactive

May 9, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

Don't gain or lose more then 1 pound a week is my theory.
I'll go super dirty then . . Def have been doing clean bulking the entire time . A huge problem with my body is my metabolism . Whenever I eat food , it merely vanishes into my system . Even large meals , those only stick around for 20-30 minutes . I used to think I had a tape worm because it was just crazy how fast my food was absorbed .
Anyway , I think I'm gonna up my protein intake to 3 or 400 a day . I really don't see any other way . 
You better eat clen and tren hard or this will be you

May 10, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
O$VMA

I would get frail before I get fat .

Good Vibes .

May 10, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
chief

if you eat too much protein at a time you'll just shit out the excess rather than absorb it. gotta space it out

•••

May 10, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
O$VMA

Being completely honest , the traps are genetically gifted , I don't know what I did or what I'm doing for them to form like that . I swear everyone asks "How u get da TRAPS !?" and all I say is "IDK" in the most serious manner . I mainly squat , power clean and power jerk . So where do the TRAPS COME FROM ?? Super curious .

Good Vibes .

May 10, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
rabbitman

^cleans/jerks

be careful what you pretend to be

May 10, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

You do shit out protein though, if your body doesn't need it.
May 10, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
O$VMA

General rule for Protein for MAXIMUM benefits is roughly .8 to 1.5g a day per pound of LEAN MASS (this excludes your fat, which you can measure with skin calipers). These huge dudes you see intaking 3-4g a day are working out 2-4 hours a day, 6-7 days a week. Other dudes will simply be taking roids, forcing them to eat more because of how fastly possible they can gain.

You don't need more protein, up your carb + fat intake. Buy a weight gainer, drink that shit during the day. 750-1000 more cals
Cool , I just switched from AMP Wheybolic to AMP Mass XXX a month ago , so I guess I'm heading in the right direction . I've already basically been doing the per pound thing , 3 shakes puts me at 195 so I know including other food would put me in the 250-300 category . I feel like I can eat more though . . it couldn't do much harm to up the intake right ?

Good Vibes .

May 10, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

You look like an ectomorph, so you could eat mad shit and probably not get fat. If you keep it up for a long time though that's another story. Metobolic rate can slow down if you do that for a couple months to a year.
May 10, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
chief

if you eat too much protein at a time you'll just shit out the excess rather than absorb it. gotta space it out
Man, you gota  PHD in brofaggotry my trig. You can eat 150g of Protein in a sitting for all your body cares. Insulin respikes protein absorption and recircles protein that wasn't absorbed previously. Get out of here with your broscience shit player.
you sound flustered bro

•••

May 10, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
O$VMA

^cleans/jerks
Well that makes sense . I usually clean for like an hour . Jerk for about 20 minutes .

Good Vibes .

May 10, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
Pantic

You look like an ectomorph, so you could eat mad shit and probably not get fat. If you keep it up for a long time though that's another story. Metobolic rate can slow down if you do that for a couple months to a year.
I swear it makes me cringe every time some idiot uses these "morph" terms... Stop it for fuck sake
May 10, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
buffaloclone

cheif you in a frat? what year you on at wsu?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221009#4496439 IRONHEART,RAYBANS&CUSTOM LEATHER BUY MY SHIT http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/

May 10, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
chief

no. i'm a senior. already graduated and just doing 6 week summer session then i'm done

•••

May 10, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
buffaloclone

wanna buy some tren then?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221009#4496439 IRONHEART,RAYBANS&CUSTOM LEATHER BUY MY SHIT http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/

May 10, 2013 @ 09:48 AM
Ruthless

What's up with crossfit? Thinking about trying it

Let me see those downvotes

May 10, 2013 @ 12:12 PM
jbanger

What's up with crossfit? Thinking about trying it
crossfit's great man, as long as you get a decent instructor and your workouts are always varied
May 10, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
MagnaDefender

Im trying to lose about like 30 pounds but also get stronger and stay strong. Can anyone help me out? 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

May 10, 2013 @ 03:07 PM
O$VMA

Im trying to lose about like 30 pounds but also get stronger and stay strong. Can anyone help me out? 
Go to a sauna / or a very humid enclosed area , wear 2 hoodies , 2 pairs of socks , sweat pants , and a beanie if you want to really sweat . Just keep actively moving , running , jumping jacks , sit-ups , push-ups ,w/e your preference is and your bound to lose pounds quickly . Can't slouch it though , even when you sit down to rest , just keep moving . Plus you need a good diet plan and as far as getting stronger you just need to hit the weights hard and keep at it .

Good Vibes .

May 10, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
poetik321

some of the advice people give here are so fucken retarded!
May 10, 2013 @ 05:14 PM

Inactive

May 10, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
O$VMA

Go to a sauna / or a very humid enclosed area , wear 2 hoodies , 2 pairs of socks , sweat pants , and a beanie if you want to really sweat . Just keep actively moving , running , jumping jacks , sit-ups , push-ups ,w/e your preference is and your bound to lose pounds quickly . Can't slouch it though , even when you sit down to rest , just keep moving . Plus you need a good diet plan and as far as getting stronger you just need to hit the weights hard and keep at it .
Actually I wouldn't recommend this to a beginner , but this it what I've been doing for yearsss because I have to cut so much weight with not much time on the clock . I can guarantee it works though , I've lost 6 pounds within an hour to make weight ; it's pretty crucial if you're not in shape already though .

Good Vibes .

Please login first to reply.