Official Fitness Thread

May 02, 2013 @ 04:11:58
May 02, 2013 @ 16:20:13
It's not just PROTEIN MORON , its ENZYMES , its Amino Acids , and much more , go to GNC read the packaging and talk to the store clerk , those guys know what's up and they will tell you . Keep using the cheap stuff and stay frail .
lol at you listening to clerks with the intention of selling you the most expensive product on the shelf. you are nothing but a bro scientist. protein powder doesn't actually DO anything other than provide

you with a quick and convenient source of protein.ONLY a proper diet and workout program are capable on helping you build muscle/lose fat. Once you've done both these things and put them into action, supplements can, at best, only help at that point.

that's HELP not DO
Their job is to know the product . It works for me , don't know about you guys . Try it for yourself lol . It's the truth .
Edit : You're right , I wrestled all 4 years of highschool , my diet and conditioning has been on point ever since Freshman year , so maybe it wouldn't work the same for others . Idk I recommend it to everyone , I use C4 pre-workout and AMP Whey 60 after and that's given me the best results . But what works for me might not work for the next guy so do what you do .

Good Vibes .

May 02, 2013 @ 17:54:29
Got over my plateau on squats. Feels so good!

be careful what you pretend to be

May 03, 2013 @ 01:09:48
Todays a two a day, morning was back and biceps tonight is shoulders traps and calves smokeyface 
May 03, 2013 @ 20:32:52
isoflex is the best protein ive ever taken.
May 04, 2013 @ 07:25:57
Thread is useless without pics.

I'm Smoove on the MOON I be Mobbin to Mars

May 04, 2013 @ 13:14:22
got a PR on the 200m @ 21.80

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 04, 2013 @ 21:48:16
lol at you listening to clerks with the intention of selling you the most expensive product on the shelf. you are nothing but a bro scientist. protein powder doesn't actually DO anything other than provide

you with a quick and convenient source of protein.ONLY a proper diet and workout program are capable on helping you build muscle/lose fat. Once you've done both these things and put them into action, supplements can, at best, only help at that point.

that's HELP not DO
Their job is to know the product . It works for me , don't know about you guys . Try it for yourself lol . It's the truth .
Edit : You're right , I wrestled all 4 years of highschool , my diet and conditioning has been on point ever since Freshman year , so maybe it wouldn't work the same for others . Idk I recommend it to everyone , I use C4 pre-workout and AMP Whey 60 after and that's given me the best results . But what works for me might not work for the next guy so do what you do .
Job is to KNOW the product lmao! Everytime I walk into a fuckin GNC store the clerks either fat as fuck, or skinnier than my finger bro. They don't know shit about the product, they hire anyone with sales experience.
Damn that's wack , never seen a fat or skinny clerk lol . Even at the malls ?? Idk my stack works so its w/e

Good Vibes .

May 04, 2013 @ 23:59:05
what do you guys take for pre workout supplements? im on GAT right now and i hate the taste... 
May 05, 2013 @ 03:45:53
what do you guys take for pre workout supplements? im on GAT right now and i hate the taste... 
Matcha green tea.

Instagram: abdiasphotog

May 05, 2013 @ 04:13:49
Originally posted by Inactive User
Matcha green tea.
im on jacked micro but its best to avoid preworkout if u can. its just caffeine and its one more expense, long term im trying to cut it out. i would just stick with whey, creatine, and a multi

May 05, 2013 @ 04:33:33

Inactive User

May 05, 2013 @ 07:05:22
fitness isn't just powerlifting too 
May 05, 2013 @ 08:17:38

Inactive User

May 05, 2013 @ 11:40:52
how do yall remain consistent and motivated. no homo but do yall have or look at guys workout routines or things for motivation
May 05, 2013 @ 15:10:32
After a while it kinda becomes routine, plus seeing gains/losses is really motivating but there are times where I watch some motivational vids on youtube to get pumped up haha and to find routines I go to bodybuilding.com and you can go to "find a plan" on their page and you can select a plan based on your goal whether it's gaining or losing.
May 06, 2013 @ 00:16:45
I guess everyone's definition of "fitness" varies. I'm not really worried about aesthetics at the moment. I will be eventually, but right now I just want increased strength by any means.

Thread is useless without pics.
I don't take many action shots, but here is 435 DL (failed) from 2-3 months ago. Couldn't lock it out, but since have hit it pretty regularly now. Trying to get to 500 by end of summer hopefully.

did you turn super saiyan during that lift

(Invalid img)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 07, 2013 @ 06:14:39
fuck it, im back in this fitness shit frail life might not make it, and i think im getting fat

-john
welcome back

May 07, 2013 @ 20:29:19
who be in dem zumba classes?
May 09, 2013 @ 05:00:44
sup bros

currently 5'9" about 164lbs
lookin to bulk up a bit more then cut for da summer

•••

May 09, 2013 @ 05:22:11
no classes until june 10 so planning on upping my daily calories to 3500 and lifting harder. we in dis

May 09, 2013 @ 05:28:43
how do yall remain consistent and motivated. no homo but do yall have or look at guys workout routines or things for motivation
i'm still in college so i work out 3 to 4 days during the week and skip weekends. it also helps when your rec center is filled with hot ass girls, most of them wearing spandex shorts or yoga pants (gawd bless)

•••

May 09, 2013 @ 05:31:38
i'm still in college so i work out 3 to 4 days during the week and skip weekends. it also helps when your rec center is filled with hot ass girls, most of them wearing spandex shorts or yoga pants (gawd bless)
Shout out to Lululemon .

Good Vibes .

May 09, 2013 @ 05:37:31
sup bros

you're already frail as fuck according to your height
try again

btw check up on your chest, shit so small looks like it's about to collapse on itself b
May 09, 2013 @ 05:40:00
sup bros

try again

btw check up on your chest, shit so small looks like it's about to collapse on itself b
lol at calling that frail as fuck... You on that gucci mane body type?
May 09, 2013 @ 05:42:05
sup bros

You must be dirty bulking. Clean that shit up & you'll be a monster, the mass is there 

Let me see those downvotes

May 09, 2013 @ 05:43:11
sup bros

try again

lol at calling that frail as fuck... You on that gucci mane body type?
fall back peasant
your location is very accurate you nerd fuccboi
Please login first to reply.
x