Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 4, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
Lucy North$ide

Thread is useless without pics.

I'm Smoove on the MOON I be Mobbin to Mars

May 4, 2013 @ 01:14 PM
Captain Al

got a PR on the 200m @ 21.80

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

May 4, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
O$VMA

It's not just PROTEIN MORON , its ENZYMES , its Amino Acids , and much more , go to GNC read the packaging and talk to the store clerk , those guys know what's up and they will tell you . Keep using the cheap stuff and stay frail .
lol at you listening to clerks with the intention of selling you the most expensive product on the shelf. you are nothing but a bro scientist. protein powder doesn't actually DO anything other than provide

you with a quick and convenient source of protein.ONLY a proper diet and workout program are capable on helping you build muscle/lose fat. Once you've done both these things and put them into action, supplements can, at best, only help at that point.

that's HELP not DO
Their job is to know the product . It works for me , don't know about you guys . Try it for yourself lol . It's the truth .
Edit : You're right , I wrestled all 4 years of highschool , my diet and conditioning has been on point ever since Freshman year , so maybe it wouldn't work the same for others . Idk I recommend it to everyone , I use C4 pre-workout and AMP Whey 60 after and that's given me the best results . But what works for me might not work for the next guy so do what you do .
Job is to KNOW the product lmao! Everytime I walk into a fuckin GNC store the clerks either fat as fuck, or skinnier than my finger bro. They don't know shit about the product, they hire anyone with sales experience.
Damn that's wack , never seen a fat or skinny clerk lol . Even at the malls ?? Idk my stack works so its w/e

Good Vibes .

May 4, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
mesmurize

what do you guys take for pre workout supplements? im on GAT right now and i hate the taste... 
May 5, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
JJ doom

what do you guys take for pre workout supplements? im on GAT right now and i hate the taste... 
Matcha green tea.

Instagram: abdiasphotog

May 5, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
rabbitman

Matcha green tea.
im on jacked micro but its best to avoid preworkout if u can. its just caffeine and its one more expense, long term im trying to cut it out. i would just stick with whey, creatine, and a multi

be careful what you pretend to be

May 5, 2013 @ 04:33 AM

Inactive

May 5, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
adoboFosho

fitness isn't just powerlifting too 

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

May 5, 2013 @ 08:17 AM

Inactive

May 5, 2013 @ 11:40 AM
nat turner

how do yall remain consistent and motivated. no homo but do yall have or look at guys workout routines or things for motivation

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

May 5, 2013 @ 03:10 PM
Brosef

After a while it kinda becomes routine, plus seeing gains/losses is really motivating but there are times where I watch some motivational vids on youtube to get pumped up haha and to find routines I go to bodybuilding.com and you can go to "find a plan" on their page and you can select a plan based on your goal whether it's gaining or losing.
May 6, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
adoboFosho

I guess everyone's definition of "fitness" varies. I'm not really worried about aesthetics at the moment. I will be eventually, but right now I just want increased strength by any means.

Thread is useless without pics.
I don't take many action shots, but here is 435 DL (failed) from 2-3 months ago. Couldn't lock it out, but since have hit it pretty regularly now. Trying to get to 500 by end of summer hopefully.

did you turn super saiyan during that lift

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

May 7, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
rabbitman

fuck it, im back in this fitness shit frail life might not make it, and i think im getting fat

-john
welcome back

May 7, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
unknown force

who be in dem zumba classes?
May 9, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
chief

sup bros

currently 5'9" about 164lbs
lookin to bulk up a bit more then cut for da summer

•••

May 9, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
rabbitman

no classes until june 10 so planning on upping my daily calories to 3500 and lifting harder. we in dis

May 9, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
chief

how do yall remain consistent and motivated. no homo but do yall have or look at guys workout routines or things for motivation
i'm still in college so i work out 3 to 4 days during the week and skip weekends. it also helps when your rec center is filled with hot ass girls, most of them wearing spandex shorts or yoga pants (gawd bless)

•••

May 9, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
O$VMA

i'm still in college so i work out 3 to 4 days during the week and skip weekends. it also helps when your rec center is filled with hot ass girls, most of them wearing spandex shorts or yoga pants (gawd bless)
Shout out to Lululemon .

Good Vibes .

May 9, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
franjoli

sup bros

you're already frail as fuck according to your height
try again

btw check up on your chest, shit so small looks like it's about to collapse on itself b

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

May 9, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
Pantic

sup bros

try again

btw check up on your chest, shit so small looks like it's about to collapse on itself b
lol at calling that frail as fuck... You on that gucci mane body type?
May 9, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
Ruthless

sup bros

You must be dirty bulking. Clean that shit up & you'll be a monster, the mass is there 

Let me see those downvotes

May 9, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
franjoli

sup bros

try again

lol at calling that frail as fuck... You on that gucci mane body type?
fall back peasant
your location is very accurate you nerd fuccboi

May 9, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
Pantic

bruh dont get so mad, ur overweight ass gonna catch a heart attack hitting the keyboard so fast
May 9, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
franjoli

bruh dont get so mad, ur overweight ass gonna catch a heart attack hitting the keyboard so fast
smh try harder to be funny

May 9, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
chief

sup bros

You must be dirty bulking. Clean that shit up & you'll be a monster, the mass is there 
technically i dont think im dirty bulking. i'm not really positive on the meaning on it as i've read a few different definitions on it which mostly include stuffing anything down your throat. I'm just trying to get a decent amount of healthy protein in my diet:

breakfast: eggs and sausage or greek yogurt mixed with oats
lunch: tuna melts or turkey sandwich and chips
post workout/dinner: grilled chicken and rice/noodles with caesar salad and muscle milk mixed with milk or whatever else "healthy" i can eat but still get a lot of protein

all that mixed with various snacks of fruit, vegetables, yogurt, nuts or multigrain bars throughout the day

btw what is your definition of dirty bulking and clean bulking?

•••

May 9, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
craigsagersuit

sup bros

technically i dont think im dirty bulking. i'm not really positive on the meaning on it as i've read a few different definitions on it which mostly include stuffing anything down your throat. I'm just trying to get a decent amount of healthy protein in my diet:

breakfast: eggs and sausage or greek yogurt mixed with oats
lunch: tuna melts or turkey sandwich and chips
post workout/dinner: grilled chicken and rice/noodles with caesar salad and muscle milk mixed with milk or whatever else "healthy" i can eat but still get a lot of protein

all that mixed with various snacks of fruit, vegetables, yogurt, nuts or multigrain bars throughout the day

btw what is your definition of dirty bulking and clean bulking?
10-20% above your maintenance cals is clean bulking,

anything above 20 is dirty bulking

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 9, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
chief

i actually don't count my cals. i'm used to eating whatever the hell i want as I play soccer as well so that burns off a lot of what I eat and it's usually hard for me to keep my weight up if im not constantly eating a lot. I literally have no idea how many calories I eat a day. that being said, i've lifted constantly for the past 5 months and have gained like hardly any weight. I've definitely gained muscle mass, but really not that much weight overall. i'm assuming i'm losing the fat and the muscle is just replacing it or i'm just not eating enough, or a bit of both

•••

May 9, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
O$VMA

The FRAILNESS . 6" 172 lbs , I need mass because I'm lean as fuck . 3% Body Fat . Trying to get to 200 + lbs by fall semester . Tips ? I don't do clean bulk/dirty bulk , don't even know what it is , but if it's gonna help , let me know 

Good Vibes .

May 9, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
rabbitman

^youre def in good shape, but i doubt 3%. i could see single digits, but not 3. if u dropped one more percentage you'd probably be dead

May 9, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
Brosef

@O$VMA bulking essentially is eating a calorie surplus which you can do 2 ways; eating clean, and eating dirty. Eating clean would be hitting all your macro nutrients (protein, carbs, fats typically which are measured in grams fyi) by eating nutrient rich foods like lean meats, vegetables, and complex carbs. Dirty bulking is when you basically just try to hit a surplus of calories by eating anything that's calorie dense like fast food, junk food, etc. Clearly you have a pretty good base to start from your metabolism is probably through the roof so you can probably get away with a dirty bulk easily without looking too fat, so you may wanna go find a bulking calculator to find at least how many calories you should reach at least. Tons of info and programs with nutrion/supplement/workout guides on bodybuilding.com 

In other news I started a new cut on monday! I'm doing my own nutrition and supplementation, but I'm doing this program here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jim-stoppani-six-week-shortcut-to-shred.html. It's brutal as fuck and it's a 6 days a week program with one off day; it's definitely worth checking out guys. If you have heard of Jim Stoppani the dudes pretty much a scientist in a bodybuilders body, he breaks EVERYTHING down and explains the science behind this program. 

Please login first to reply.