Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 23, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
rabbitman

Olympic lifts or die  squat city aka cleans mobbin aka deadlift kids 
Big fan of the oly lifts. Just really fun to do and I feel like I'm pushing/exerting myself 100%
need to start doing cleans, theyre the only compound lift i dont do

be careful what you pretend to be

April 23, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
resurrection

im on that 2/3/4 plate bp, squat, dl at 150 lbs journey
April 23, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
Legit Shit

That clean and jerk make a nigga feel like a monster cool

upthefunk

April 23, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
unoedoe

dem compound exercises+3000 calories a day cool
April 27, 2013 @ 02:07 PM
Kilog

Anybody else use preworkout supplements? I've been hooked since the first time I tried jack3d. It felt like I was on molly or adderall, and my lifts went up immediately. 

I've been using craze for awhile, and i'm currently cycling off it. It's only been 6 days and i'm tempted to just get some jack3d and hope there's little cross-tolerance. 
April 27, 2013 @ 02:33 PM
Captain Al

came from a 20 (ish) mile bike ride.

first time, but I usually run on the same trail. but I went a lot farther this time, into the other town.

feels great. I'm gunna try to buy my own bike once I get some cash, saw a good one for $800

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

April 27, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
adoboFosho

That clean and jerk make a nigga feel like a monster
especially after workouts when your just at home in the shower cool

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

April 27, 2013 @ 04:11 PM
loop

I play hoops for 3 hours a day, almost everyday.

Morning: 1 Egg and 1 wheat bread OR Special K cereals w/ soymilk
Lunch (afterworkout): 1 chicken tenderloin and a bowl of baby spinach
Dinner: Bowl of spinach and yogurt(activia). I add fish like twice a week.

Time frame: 2 months and going. 
Started 160lbs, now 135lbs-140lbs depending on water consumption. 
you are starving yourself..not a good thing
April 27, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
rabbitman

yeah you are, not good in the long run. use a something to calculate your maintence and go from there http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

Anybody else use preworkout supplements? I've been hooked since the first time I tried jack3d. It felt like I was on molly or adderall, and my lifts went up immediately. 

I've been using craze for awhile, and i'm currently cycling off it. It's only been 6 days and i'm tempted to just get some jack3d and hope there's little cross-tolerance. 
yeah i use that jack3d micro stuff but i'm split about it.it makes me feel great, gives me energy, and lifting is so much better BUT on the other end im pretty sure its got that DMAA that the FDAs freaking out about and that constant caffeine constitutions a problem

April 27, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
drbazing

Hmm. I don't feel starved at all. I mean I'm only 5'4 and I'm counting 1600 calorie days except the days where I just rest. I add snacks here and there but only when I feel a little big hungry. Weekends I tend to eat whatever I crave so basically one cheat day a weak.
April 27, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
O$VMA

creatine: yay or nay?
Nay ! Whey isolates ferdayzzzzzzz
All you need is AMP Wheybolic 60 or AMP Mass XXX, they already have creatine blends in them . Why would you even recommend pure creatine to someone. That's the same exact thing as Muscles Arms down there. Your gonna get big then soon as you slack off your gonna be blubber. You guys must not really work out or just hypebeast bodybuilders . 

Good Vibes .

April 27, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
bigshlong

lol you faggots really dont know your shit about creatine
April 27, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
Pantic

Osama why would you EVER buy that shit lmao.. That price razz
April 27, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
RiFF RaFF

its fairly simple.

i lost 100 pounds and kept my muscle doing simple things.

1. only drink water or fat free -2% milk.
2. eat a shit ton of vegetables
3. have 5-6 meals a day ( between 300-500 calories)
4. remove all processed garbage food
5. rotate between working out your muslces and cardio. aka monday chest,bicepts,tricepts and shoulders. next day cardio.
6. never give up.

it took me 3+ years in order to lose my weight. but its worth it

Be about it

April 27, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
bigshlong

its fairly simple.

i lost 100 pounds and kept my muscle doing simple things.

1. only drink water or fat free -2% milk.
2. eat a shit ton of vegetables
3. have 5-6 meals a day ( between 300-500 calories)
4. remove all processed garbage food
5. rotate between working out your muslces and cardio. aka monday chest,bicepts,tricepts and shoulders. next day cardio.
6. never give up.

it took me 3+ years in order to lose my weight. but its worth it
nigga.. 3 years? really?
how does one even say bicepts tricepts
April 27, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
O$VMA

Osama why would you EVER buy that shit lmao.. That price 
Because it's the only Protein I've ever used that actually WORKS . You can strain your muscles til they feel like noodles, drink a mix of the AMP, 20 min later there's about a 50% Let up on the strain immediately . Get more reps, drink another mix go to sleep, wake up feeling brand new . That's the shit I like, I'm never hindered breh .

Good Vibes .

April 27, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
garretttmc

Got GMC Amplified Wheybolic on sale, loving the stuff, only have had it for a week or so. But the taste is on point.
April 27, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

Inb4 dumb fucking questions about supplements

Oh wait...
April 27, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
O$VMA

Plus you know . .

Good Vibes .

April 27, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
O$VMA

Got GMC Amplified Wheybolic on sale, loving the stuff, only have had it for a week or so. But the taste is on point.
It's THE BEST . Taste like Steak n Shake or something . That Strawberry tho .

Good Vibes .

May 2, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
2 Phone Shawty

Hitting the gym today, arms day. cool

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

May 2, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
brannen

Got over my plateau on squats. Feels so good!
May 2, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
O$VMA

Pre-workouts are for fucking pussies. Get yourself a liter of Coffee.

Creatine is pure natty shit right there - if you are against it, you're a god damn fool. Creatine does wonders. Make's you look like the hulk and noticeably improves muscle endurance and strength.

Also - @O$VMA - talking about a PROTEIN not WORKING is actually hilarious to me. Protein/Whey Whatever the hell you want to call it, isn't a god damn supplement. Get this through all of your thick skulls. It's a MEAL - It's derived from CHEESE AND MILK. THEY DONT ADD SHIT TO YOUR PROTEIN THAT REJUVENATES YOUR MUSCLES FURTHER. ITS ALL PROTEIN. Protein is protein, it all does the same thing. Morons.
Maybe I should specify what I mean by WORKS . As in QUICK GAINS , all those other products take FOREVER , I used to have a High Impact class last year , and I would watch these guys using Weight Fortress or whatever , and other substantially cheap products, and they barely progressed . Your max bench is 205 , by the end of the semester it's 215 . THATS GARBAGE . Like I said if you use AMP Wheybolic and compare to anything else , you'll see what WORKS .

Good Vibes .

May 2, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
O$VMA

It's not just PROTEIN MORON , its ENZYMES , its Amino Acids , and much more , go to GNC read the packaging and talk to the store clerk , those guys know what's up and they will tell you . Keep using the cheap stuff and stay frail .

Good Vibes .

May 2, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
poetik321

It's not just PROTEIN MORON , its ENZYMES , its Amino Acids , and much more , go to GNC read the packaging and talk to the store clerk , those guys know what's up and they will tell you . Keep using the cheap stuff and stay frail .
lol at you listening to clerks with the intention of selling you the most expensive product on the shelf. you are nothing but a bro scientist. protein powder doesn't actually DO anything other than provide
you with a quick and convenient source of protein.ONLY a proper diet and workout program are capable on helping you build muscle/lose fat. Once you've done both these things and put them into action, supplements can, at best, only help at that point.

that's HELP not DO
May 2, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
Kilog

May 2, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
O$VMA

lol at you listening to clerks with the intention of selling you the most expensive product on the shelf. you are nothing but a bro scientist. protein powder doesn't actually DO anything other than provide

you with a quick and convenient source of protein.ONLY a proper diet and workout program are capable on helping you build muscle/lose fat. Once you've done both these things and put them into action, supplements can, at best, only help at that point.

that's HELP not DO
Their job is to know the product . It works for me , don't know about you guys . Try it for yourself lol . It's the truth .
Edit : You're right , I wrestled all 4 years of highschool , my diet and conditioning has been on point ever since Freshman year , so maybe it wouldn't work the same for others . Idk I recommend it to everyone , I use C4 pre-workout and AMP Whey 60 after and that's given me the best results . But what works for me might not work for the next guy so do what you do .

Good Vibes .

May 2, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
rabbitman

Got over my plateau on squats. Feels so good!

May 3, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
Brosef

Todays a two a day, morning was back and biceps tonight is shoulders traps and calves cool 
May 3, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

isoflex is the best protein ive ever taken.

Please login first to reply.