Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 16, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
Pantic

I'm not a fitness model lmao it's just my old personal blog
August 16, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
truuuchainz

lmao why do people use fast metabolism as an excuse. if you aint big its cuz u dont eat so get to it
August 16, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
It's Only Hype

lol @ how cancerous this thread is
lol @ downvotes
lol @ upvotes
lol @ everything

I'll post a progress pic back in a year so I can get 30+pms on how I did it

Honestly if you lift you will gain muscles no matter what you do.
There isn't a science to it
JUST FUCKING LIFT
That's that. take it sleazy niggas. 
people actually go to school to study exercise science and nutrition
them nikkahs lame as fuark bruv. 
going to school and studying all that chit <<< actually going to the gym and lifting. 
 it's not lame if you work for a pro  sports team and watch all the games cool

or  women's volleyball cool
August 16, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
chief

haven't lifted in like 3 weeks cause i've been a piece of shit except for extensive abs like once a week, but i'm still eating as healthy as i was before. i'm beginning to think there's some creatine in my protein powder because whenever i'm off it for a week or so my muscles look like they shrink slightly. whatevs

@pantic lemme get some good lifts for lats

•••

August 17, 2013 @ 08:36 AM
Pantic

^I like Rocky pull-ups, weighted pull-ups, Muscle-ups, Wide-grip lat pulldowns, bent-arm barbell pullovers (if it doesen't hurt your joints, a few of my training buddies couldn't do this in fear of injury)
The key really, is to focus on actually using your lats to do the excercise, because it's fairly easy to subconsciously use your other muscle groups(like biceps for the pull-ups) 
August 23, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
berzerk

Damn, I thought my shoulders were good until I saw this nigga.

Time to step my game up.
August 23, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
It's Only Hype

\

Time to step my game up.
can't see the pic
August 24, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
berzerk

\

Time to step my game up.
can't see the pic
^fixed.
August 24, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but thefitness industry is a huge scam

Fake naturals everywhere, trying to sell you a pipe dream

when you're truly natural, nutrition is more important than bullshit supplements.i recommend alan aragon, leangains.com, and although he's a dickhead troll, lyle mcdonald. lyle's forum is the best place for nutritio  advice but he gives terrible training advice

when you're on boat loads of drugs, nutrition doesn't matter that much and if you truly want to look like a fitness model, you'll need drugs and lots of it
September 20, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
berzerk

September 20, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
buffaloclone

when you're truly natural, nutrition is more important than bullshit supplements.i recommend alan aragon, leangains.com, and although he's a dickhead troll, lyle mcdonald. lyle's forum is the best place for nutritio  advice but he gives terrible training advice

when you're on boat loads of drugs, nutrition doesn't matter that much and if you truly want to look like a fitness model, you'll need drugs and lots of it
gh15.org brotha.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221009#4496439 IRONHEART,RAYBANS&CUSTOM LEATHER BUY MY SHIT http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/

September 21, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
iggyhaxor

eat clen
tren hard
and test your limits brah

u mirin
September 21, 2013 @ 08:23 AM
chief

skinny legs but that ass fat
-asap ferg

•••

September 21, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
DreamCast

I'm too light. Need to gain healthy weight. Help niggas

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

September 21, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
Pantic

I'm too light. Need to gain healthy weight. Help niggas
Well it pretty much boils down to two things: Eat alot and avoid burning too much off.

You ideally want to eat every 2 hours throughout the entire day. 

The first and biggest step is making your body used to eating so much, which will be hard if you start eating things like brown rice and oats since they take longer to digest and keep the feeling of hunger away for longer.

So for a period of, i'd say a month, if i wanted to start gaining wieght i would eat lots of simple carbs
 (white bread, white rice, some fruits, milk, yoghurt, sauce, fast food, cake, candy, honey, 
Note this period is nothing else than an adjustement period, which can be necessary for many people that have a hard time gaining.

After that you can gradually start replacing the simple carbs with complex carbs. Complex carbs are better for you because they in general contain more fibers, vitamins and minerals. This means just replace your white bread with whole grain, your white rice with brown rice, eat vegetables like Broccoli, Potatoes, Spinach, Asparagus, vegetable oils(not on a pan) and so on.

And on top of that you need more protein, my own favorites are: eggs, ground beef, chicken, cottage cheese, beans, nuts, fish, 
Just put together some meal ideas with the mentioned foods, adding seasoning and sauces etc. will only help. Make sure you eat every 2 hours (3 is alright if your schedule is pressed by strive to eat more often) - doesen't have to be a full meal every time, you can have some nuts with a couple of bananas between breakfast and lunch for example - and you will be gaining fast.

INB4 the usual ignorant downvotes
September 21, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
carlito267

Do anyone in here do IIFYM?
September 23, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
adoboFosho

dat dere interacial igloo female yellow monkeys

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 23, 2013 @ 01:49 PM
rabbitman

lmao why do people use fast metabolism as an excuse. if you aint big its cuz u dont eat so get to it
this guy gets it

be careful what you pretend to be

September 23, 2013 @ 02:28 PM
mackness

this guy gets it
I semi agree, but you have to eat more with a fast metabolism making it a little harder

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

September 23, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
Black Samurai

Spend less on clothes more on food 
Cardio
Pickup a fighting sport 
Have more sex 
Drink a little wine 

Your Welcome 

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

September 24, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
poetik321

alot of you mothafuckers spit broscience here which is why this thread is a joke!
September 24, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

eat clen
tren hard
and test your limits brah

u mirin
September 24, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
rabbitman

alot of you mothafuckers spit broscience here which is why this thread is a joke!
or its because of uninformed comments that dont contribute anything like this one

be careful what you pretend to be

September 24, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

Pretty much. Just let these idiots figure it out on their own and they'll see I'm right 
September 27, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
iggyhaxor

April 25, 2014 @ 08:46 AM
tech.contoursexpres

I think that this is
too much of a good thing. Look at all the pages of threads about health here.

-------------------
fitness centre
April 25, 2014 @ 01:47 PM
cyanide

Going to start a PPL routine this summer after this semester's over. 

holla at ya guala

Please login first to reply.