FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 22, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
royda510

I'm like 280 and I need some tips from yall on how to get dizz fat off quickly. I don't look like I'm 280, but when I run up a couple flight of stairs and almost get a heart attack, I definitely feel like I'm 280. After seeing a couple of shamus eating 10 burgers each at Five Guys, I felt disgusted and realized that I needed to lose mad weight so I can get out of the fat boy category. 

I would appreciate any advice from yall. Who needs WebMD when you got HB?
April 22, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
crackpipeuser

stop eating 10 big macs everyday fat boy
April 22, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
royda510

I feel like the camo shorts dude sometimes.

April 22, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
royda510

honestly just starve yourself.

eat like 1 dinner every 3 days and drink tea and juice

you can lose that weight in like 3 months, if you try to diet safely it will take over a year
honestly just starve yourself.

eat like 1 dinner every 3 days and drink tea and juice

you can lose that weight in like 3 months, if you try to diet safely it will take over a year
This is good. You are right, dieting safely isn't the way to go. 
April 22, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
crackpipeuser

I feel like the camo shorts dude sometimes.

ya if you look like that dude then your life must suck brah. that guy looks like pinoy balloon, such a shitty life it must be for him
April 22, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
Trill O'Reilly

Veggies
April 22, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
AD

there are no fast ways to lose weight go to the gym and work out.
April 22, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
Trill O'Reilly

and Fruits...
April 22, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
crackpipeuser

do cocaine
April 22, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
sandz

Dieting safely isn't the way to go? OKAY....

hey man I use to be pretty heavy myself and at my biggest i was 96kg when I decided I didn't want to ever see 100 on the scales I started to do something about it

my day would consist of

Breakfast - glass of milk
morning tea 100g chicken and a small serve of rice
lunch - sandwhich
dinner - small serve of whatever the fam is having
and lots of fruit and veg with those meals. (they are good fillers with low calories, especially broccilli, sweet potato etc)

my maintence was 2300 and i ate about 1800
This is the only real way to diet, if you starve yourself you wont last long at all and you will return to your old eating habbits and bounce back bigger then you were. When you starve yourself your body goes into something called survival mode, where it needs very low calories to actually survive, so when you start eating normally again your actually eating so high over your caloric maintence that all the weight comes back and then some.
To keep this from happening have a cheat day every fortnight where you eat slightly over your caloric maintence.
I now am anywhere between 70-80 kg and it moves around ALL the time, but usually when i get to 80 i realise whats happening and cut back down till i am around 70

you need to work out your caloric maintence (google a calculator) and start counting everything you eat, when you realize how much extra you were eating you will quickly start cutting it down, eat 500 calories less then your maintenence and it should fall off after 6 months.

It took me 6 months to get from 96-70 and it was the best thing i have ever done. word.
hope this all helps, there is no better reference then http://www.bodybuilding.com/

goodluck g i hope you do it.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

April 22, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
royda510

Dieting safely isn't the way to go? OKAY....

hey man I use to be pretty heavy myself and at my biggest i was 96kg when I decided I didn't want to ever see 100 on the scales I started to do something about it

my day would consist of

Breakfast - glass of milk
morning tea 100g chicken and a small serve of rice
lunch - sandwhich
dinner - small serve of whatever the fam is having
and lots of fruit and veg with those meals. (they are good fillers with low calories, especially broccilli, sweet potato etc)

my maintence was 2300 and i ate about 1800
This is the only real way to diet, if you starve yourself you wont last long at all and you will return to your old eating habbits and bounce back bigger then you were. When you starve yourself your body goes into something called survival mode, where it needs very low calories to actually survive, so when you start eating normally again your actually eating so high over your caloric maintence that all the weight comes back and then some.
To keep this from happening have a cheat day every fortnight where you eat slightly over your caloric maintence.
I now am anywhere between 70-80 kg and it moves around ALL the time, but usually when i get to 80 i realise whats happening and cut back down till i am around 70

you need to work out your caloric maintence (google a calculator) and start counting everything you eat, when you realize how much extra you were eating you will quickly start cutting it down, eat 500 calories less then your maintenence and it should fall off after 6 months.

It took me 6 months to get from 96-70 and it was the best thing i have ever done. word.
hope this all helps, there is no better reference then http://www.bodybuilding.com/

goodluck g i hope you do it.
I was just being sarcastic about the "not safely dieting" part, but...

I really appreciate that info. I never knew about the "survival mode." It makes sense though. I want to have a 360 change in my eating habits and lifestyle, so I will do that for as long as I can; but I am also trying to do my best to lose as much as I can before I go back to University this Autumn. 
April 22, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
Ghidrah

I'm trying to shed a few pounds as well.
Some tips:

Eat smaller proportions.
Don't snack as much.
WORK OUT!
Stop drinking soda.
Eat Healthy.
WORK OUT!
Stop eating fast food
WORK OUT!
Eat healthy.
and Don't give up.

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

April 22, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
royda510

Some tips:

Eat smaller proportions.
Don't snack as much.
WORK OUT!
Stop drinking soda.
Eat Healthy.
WORK OUT!
Stop eating fast food
WORK OUT!
Eat healthy.
and Don't give up
Other than running, are there any good workouts that I can do in-home without any equipment?
April 22, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
Ghidrah

Some tips:

Eat smaller proportions.
Don't snack as much.
WORK OUT!
Stop drinking soda.
Eat Healthy.
WORK OUT!
Stop eating fast food
WORK OUT!
Eat healthy.
and Don't give up
Other than running, are there any good workouts that I can do in-home without any equipment?
Here is a few http://www.laurensfitness.com/2008/07/02/no-equipment-no-excuses-20-exercises-you-can-do-at-home/
or you can just do jumping jacks and push ups and shit.

April 22, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
JS5

Eat 6 healthy small meals at intervals throughout the day rather than 3 big ones. Find your BMR (basal metabolic rate) and eat 400-500 calories under that per day (don't quote me on those numbers though because it depends on your BMR, bigger people can eat at larger deficits). Caloric deficit is key. And besides that just try to get some decent exercise daily, it's really 70% diet 30% exercise.

IG: @JStrathern

April 22, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
chief

lots of fruits and vegetables
drink lots of water, absolutely no soda
exercise regularly
no fast food

•••

April 22, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
royda510

Eat 6 healthy small meals at intervals throughout the day rather than 3 big ones. Find your BMR (basal metabolic rate) and eat 400-500 calories under that per day (don't quote me on those numbers though because it depends on your BMR, bigger people can eat at larger deficits). Caloric deficit is key. And besides that just try to get some decent exercise daily, it's really 70% diet 30% exercise.
I used a BMR calculator, and my BMR is 2539. So if I cut around 500+ a day, I will lose weight?
April 22, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
royda510

exercise regularly
no fast food
Adding more fruits and vegetables is definitely easy, but I must say, I am a pop addict. If I drink diet pop every now and then, will that hurt my weight loss?
April 22, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
Ghidrah

exercise regularly
no fast food
Adding more fruits and vegetables is definitely easy, but I must say, I am a pop addict. If I drink diet pop every now and then, will that hurt my weight loss?
I would say diet soda is just as unhealthy.

April 23, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
nikeskateboardin

change your metabolism, start doing cardio and control portions. 
April 23, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
davontetreyvonte

OP get some loud, and relax you smell it? Change your diet n shit, stop eating wonder bread and spam or whatever you white people eat, you smell that? Jafeel.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

April 23, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
JS5

I used a BMR calculator, and my BMR is 2539. So if I cut around 500+ a day, I will lose weight?
In theory yes. And like others have said drink tons of water, and I would definitely cut out soda, that's what I've done. If you absolutely have to have one once in a while for the taste get diet.

IG: @JStrathern

April 23, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
kopanda22

stop drinking soda, only water, sleep plenty, eat only before 6pm, play sports.
April 23, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
temper

Op there's no short alternatives sorry to say this but you can reduce the amount of food you eat and also drink lot's of water and If you really wanna start losing weight get a plan and start going to the gym. Hopefully things will work out for  you op and good luck.

The fuck you looking at....

April 23, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
AnthonyT

yo b, if you STARVE yourself, it fucks up your metabolism, and thats not good. try eating healthier, like salads twice a day, always eat alot for breakfast(cereal, nuts, grains, fruits), eat a light meal for lunch(sandwich or something) and have a salad for dinner. stray away from soda, beer, candy, basically anything that is sweet. try exercising too, it helps. but do not ever starve yourself. you may loose the weight, but itll come back eventually because your metabolism will suck dick.

FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/193859

April 23, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
adoboFosho

intermittent fasting
http://aventadores.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/brad-pilon-eat-stop-eat.pdf

look at all this scientifically proven to work lab researched and such

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

April 23, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
.kciN

Literally any positive change in lifestyle will make an impact at this stage
April 23, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
royda510

I've read all your posts and I really appreciate yall giving tips and input. I don't plan on starving myself anytime soon haha. I went to the market today and bought some fruits, vegetables, some mixed nuts for snacking, and high fiber whole grain bread for lunch sandwiches. I'm going to do the smaller portions throughout the day. Also for now, I'm going to do early morning jogs around the block for starters and then work my way up to different exercises for mid-day workout. 

Again, thank you all for helping me out with this. I'm going to post my weight (loss) results every Monday morning. Stick with my yall... ya boy WILL SUCCEED! 
April 23, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
coachzizi

fat is burned with cardio workouts. most people think sweat is created when fat is burned, that is totally wrong. your body is just sweating to help cool down. weight is lost when fat is burned and exhaled as carbon.
April 23, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
JStorm803

Don't forget green tea.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Please login first to reply.